• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GeylangChecker : What a loser this sinkie bitch is!

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think of a good idea, park your car in geylang, in this car, there is a high end DSLR with f1.2 lens or more. Then use a sort of triggering mechanism that only take photo when someone pass by. leave the car overnight, because i think the punter start to appear after 2-3 am in the morning.
cheap spy camera does not work well in the dark, only in the day you can use those, at night you need canon 5D2, or nikon D700 and high speed lens.
check an hotel there, use a DSLR with 500mm lens with teleconverter on it. cover the window leaving a small hole for lens to pass through. snap away happily without harm.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i think of a good idea, park your car in geylang, in this car, there is a high end DSLR with f1.2 lens or more. Then use a sort of triggering mechanism that only take photo when someone pass by. leave the car overnight, because i think the punter start to appear after 2-3 am in the morning.
cheap spy camera does not work well in the dark, only in the day you can use those, at night you need canon 5D2, or nikon D700 and high speed lens.
check an hotel there, use a DSLR with 500mm lens with teleconverter on it. cover the window leaving a small hole for lens to pass through. snap away happily without harm.

if that happens ..in the morning confirm the car will left with 4 wheels only .

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Her volunteers are doomed once the whole of Geylang legal and illegal brothel operators learn of their modus operandi. Hiring of foreign hitmen from neighbouring countries is easy. :biggrin:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have another good idea, hire some blanga as spy, ask them to stand at the street and using a hidden camera to take photo. Each time hire different people.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With their poorly taken photos i doubt they are willing to invest money on expensive camera equipment and all that.

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
With their poorly taken photos i doubt they are willing to invest money on expensive camera equipment and all that.

Well if those naive, donkeys wanna donate for her personal cause (revenge) then let them be.

You must remember that she is A DEAD FISH IN BED and revenge is her motive. :biggrin:

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/st...be_caught.html

mybnmzst said
on 15 Jul, 2011

The saga started when Angie the founder of the Geylang Checker website caught her boyfriend visiting prostitute. ( My Paper 15-07-11) Firstly she should blame herself, she is so scared of the truth, she immediately broke off their relationship, if she would give her BF achance to explain the truth will come out, SHE IS A DEAD FISH IN BED. Her stcuk up attitude is another reason, look now she is punishing the whole world for her fail relationship. She want to expose other men, revenge is her motive, she expect other couple she expose to break up like her and her BF. She and all her gang of failure should be working in Geylang instead to earn some experience so as not to be A DEAD FISH IN BEAD.

mybnmzst said on 15 Jul, 2011

If Angie is so serious about what she doing & she think she is doing the right thing, let me give a suggestion. How about cheating wives? all women are inocent victim is it. how about people cheating & doing in their vehicles, in the work place, in tentage at parks & beaches, how about saving underage naive girls in school uniform doing it in public with their BF. Maids with other people husband on their off days. Don't be naivr that a person need to go to Geylang only to cheat, now with many buget hotel, parks and garden, secluded carpark islandwide, High Class Pros in Orchard area. go a head spread your wings and PUNISH THE WHOLE WORLD for what your BF did to you because you are a DEAD FISH IN BED.

mybnmzst said on 15 Jul, 2011

By the way you vigilantes do you know that in the heart of Geylang there is a mosque, budhist association, some chinese clubs doing community services, cheap clothing & uniforms for foreign workers that their boss visit to buy for them, all type of scurity guard uniform can also be bought there, pity these men that visited this place or park their vehicles in the wrong area due to limited parking space. Also pity those men whos simple pleasure in life is just having durians in singapore durian centres, and later walk back to their car and get their photo expose.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

yes, but night time in geylang is very dark, without the 5d2 and d700, f1.2 lens at about ISO 6400 and noise reduction afterwards, it will not even work. They have to use the money being donated to buy good equipment. i feel they are half hearted, no determination, anyway she said she dun understand why her ex bf cheat on her, well, someone have to tell her that you know, he got better sex in geylang. very simple.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes, but night time in geylang is very dark, without the 5d2 and d700, f1.2 lens at about ISO 6400 and noise reduction afterwards, it will not even work. They have to use the money being donated to buy good equipment. i feel they are half hearted, no determination, anyway she said she dun understand why her ex bf cheat on her, well, someone have to tell her that you know, he got better sex in geylang. very simple.

she won't buy them lah. Here's the pt. The site seems to be pretty popular even with the poorly taken photos. It means that there isn't any incentive to improve the quality of work and the quality of the photos taken. Nah that money will just go into her pocket to buy more cosmetics and clothes etc.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Angie is so serious about what she doing & she think she is doing the right thing, let me give a suggestion. How about cheating wives? all women are inocent victim is it. how about people cheating & doing in their vehicles, in the work place, in tentage at parks & beaches, how about saving underage naive girls in school uniform doing it in public with their BF. Maids with other people husband on their off days. Don't be naivr that a person need to go to Geylang only to cheat, now with many buget hotel, parks and garden, secluded carpark islandwide, High Class Pros in Orchard area. go a head spread your wings and PUNISH THE WHOLE WORLD for what your BF did to you because you are a DEAD FISH IN BED.

With their type of sexist mentality they will never blame women for cheating on their husbands. Take the founder of this blog for eg. It's ok for her to be lousy in bed with poor attitude and her bf is to blame for being weak willed. If it were the other way and she cheated cos her bf is lousy in bed for eg and she found a better man she wouldn't feel ashamed about it either.

It's quite easy to see wat type of mentality these ppl have.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
she won't buy them lah. Here's the pt. The site seems to be pretty popular even with the poorly taken photos. It means that there isn't any incentive to improve the quality of work and the quality of the photos taken. Nah that money will just go into her pocket to buy more cosmetics and clothes etc.

true she need a boob job and class on sex skill, maybe watch the new 3d movie coming soon. yeah her team have very bad photography skill, if i am the leader of that group, i guarantee superior picture quality, and i know exactly where to stand in geylang to get the best shot, what time. Problem is, this is a job for men, getting women to do the job, just cannot cut it. all i see women taking photos are using a cheap stupid camera and hold it with their hand and take their own face.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
true she need a boob job and class on sex skill, maybe watch the new 3d movie coming soon. yeah her team have very bad photography skill, if i am the leader of that group, i guarantee superior picture quality, and i know exactly where to stand in geylang to get the best shot, what time. Problem is, this is a job for men, getting women to do the job, just cannot cut it. all i see women taking photos are using a cheap stupid camera and hold it with their hand and take their own face.

Hey u can volunteer to help them. They are recruiting men now to help them take photos. Here's your chance to shine.

youallhumsup

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

http://geylangchecker.blogspot.com/2011/07/are-singaporean-ladies-not-better-than.html#comments
<dl class="avatar-comment-indent" id="comments-block"><dt class="comment-author " id="c3415392149429988921">Anonymous said... </dt><dd>
</dd><dd class="comment-body" id="Blog1_cmt-3415392149429988921"> I strongly suggest you move on in your life instead of doing stupid things like this. By doing this, you are trapped in a vicious cycle as the more men you "caught", the lesser your trust in men will become and as the years goes by...you will end up being a lonely old woman which no men will take a second look at you, while your other friends are happily married with kids and their own family. To put it in a straight forward way, men who visits prostitutes are much better than men who have an affair with other women. Why so? Becos it's just the sex. There's no feelings involved and once you're done, it's bye bye. Why don't you track down women who have affairs with married men instead? This will be more meaningful becos these women break up marriages as the men involved would invest their feelings in such relationships.

Hope you can become wiser and spend your time on something more meaningful instead....

</dd><dt>
</dt><dd class="comment-footer"> July 15, 2011 10:49 PM </dd><dt class="comment-author " id="c25045865349200266">
blank.gif

Alfred said... </dt><dd>
</dd><dd class="comment-body" id="Blog1_cmt-25045865349200266"> If i ever see one of you pathetic Geylang Checkers there, all hell will break loose.

Your BLOG is EXACTLY the reason why men (nowadays) prefer foreign love.

"Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.” - Yoda (Fictional character from George Lucas's Star Wars)

</dd><dt>
</dt><dd class="comment-footer"> July 15, 2011 11:14 PM </dd></dl>

Last edited:

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[/COLOR] this so call investigator are just shallow, even goverment does not stop people from going to geylang, URA also build carpark for them,GET A LIFE DUDES,if you can't face the world after one failure, just stay at home and read Charles Dicken "GREAT EXPECTATION"

lianbeng understands that those bloggers kana threatened with death threats liao.:biggrin: