• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Get use to NWO... no fix time in sight...... some tips...

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Get to know ye neighbors for home wares sharing items like uber ride sharing ...

1. Share of utensils, pots and pans,

2. Bicycles, cars and etc...

3 wify or husbandry... ummm... up to you...

4. Kick out maids... clean house $15/hr, iron clothes and much more...

Learn to be independant not dependent on maid... NWO..

5. For wife kick out maid or else hubby Work At Home may hv ideas how to entertain yr maid...

6. Hold storage sales to clear thing u do not want in store room....

7. Organise clean up the estate once a month in groups , chop down trees... many evil people died turn into trees... free them...

8. Spend more time at home, give free tuition to kids or low fees...

So many things u can do to keep busy and not get crazy and bored...

Last edited:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Get to know ye neighbors for home wares sharing items like uber ride sharing ...

1. Share of utensils, pots and pans,

2. Bicycles, cars and etc...

3 wify or husbandry... ummm... up to you...

4. Kick out maids... clean house $15/hr, iron clothes and much more...

Learn to be independant not dependent on maid... NWO..

5. For wife kick out maid or else hubby Work At Home may hv ideas how to entertain yr maid...
You OK or not? Need to keep within our own household, no socializing with neighbours. Except unofficially I will be meeting my neighbour's wife. She needs my warm body and hot cock.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
not that u cannot meet but ensure social distancing is done correctly...

You OK or not? Need to keep within our own household, no socializing with neighbours. Except unofficially I will be meeting my neighbour's wife. She needs my warm body and hot cock.

jw5

Loyal
Warm body and hot cock are ok. But if it is hot body and warm cock, please take your temperature before you meet. :eek::biggrin: