• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

get ready yr GPS JAMMERS to fuck ERP Dead

D

Deleted member 80916

Reminds me of the story about the Americans spending millions to make a pen that can be used in Space, whilst the Russians simply use a pencil.

This may be another exercise to disguise "corruption" into "economic cooperation".

Many have forgotten the Sony-technology successful bid for the current easilink card contract, some years ago......

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not only GPS, they will also use cell phone signal (2g,3g,4g etc) to fix position and improve accuracy of the system. Need to get cell phone signal jammer, gps jammer all of which will render your smartphone useless while driving. Simplest way is to disconnect the power supply to the obu, but that may have repercussions when system is back online. Heck! just migrate lah. This sort of system so overreaching till the invasion of privacy is so acute, will never have made it to bidding stage in a real first-world democracy. Any politicians to suggest such overt invasion of privacy will have to begin looking for a new job.

motormafia

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP greedy bastards DEFRAUD SG citizens, extort ERP $$$$ from our hard earned income. Deprived our rightful use of roads. Exploit us financially and now MONITOR our FREE MOVEMENT PRIVACY with GPS.

We must use JAMERS to DEFEAT their Greed abd BULLIES.

Fuck ERP CB!

I am utterly disgusted by this thread, which is teaching people to defraud the government and the public of its rightful tax monies. I have reported this to the relevant authorities at NCS. An Ah Neh director assured me that you bastards will not succeed in jamming the ERP GPS signals. The local RCs are also thinking of organizing outreach sessions to resident drivers to urge them to not purchase the GPS jammers.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not only GPS, they will also use cell phone signal (2g,3g,4g etc) to fix position and improve accuracy of the system. Need to get cell phone signal jammer, gps jammer all of which will render your smartphone useless while driving. Simplest way is to disconnect the power supply to the obu, but that may have repercussions when system is back online. Heck! just migrate lah. This sort of system so overreaching till the invasion of privacy is so acute, will never have made it to bidding stage in a real first-world democracy. Any politicians to suggest such overt invasion of privacy will have to begin looking for a new job.

too late. google is already tracking you when you use an android platform (and ios platform via their google search, map, youtube apps, plus countless apps that they give away "free") whether you opt in or not.

https://maps.google.com/locationhistory/b/0

Last edited:

motormafia

Alfrescian
Loyal
ERP is a PAP Bastardized Plundering Scheme, defeat it! There are many ways not just jamming GPS. Even the current Road Bandit Robbery Gantries can be defeated technically in many ways.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
ERP is a PAP Bastardized Plundering Scheme, defeat it! There are many ways not just jamming GPS. Even the current Road Bandit Robbery Gantries can be defeated technically in many ways.

Just defeat it with a pencil in the next election, so simple.

JSlusher518

I have a GPS tracker fitted to my car by the car rental company, will a jammer like this stop it working? I just wanna get a moment of real freedom as I really paid considerable money in renting a car and don't want them to "spy" on me all the time. I am just a little confused with the difference between a GPS jammer and a gps gsm jammer.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
sillypoortians take loans to buy illogically expensive cars
willing to pay large interest on loan ,
willing to pay more ceo by bidding higher and higher,
yet kpkb when ask to pay a few $ daily for using road.

SINGAPORE: Certificate of Entitlement (COE) premiums ended mostly higher in the
latest bidding exercise on Wednesday (Mar 29).

Motorcycle premiums closed at S$8,081, a record high compared to the S$7,483 in the last exercise.

COE prices for cars went up as well. Category A premiums - for cars up to 1,600cc and 130bhp -
closed at S$51,765, up from S$50,789 in the previous bidding exercise.

Premiums for larger and more powerful cars in Category B saw a rise, closing at S$54,000, up from
S$53,300 last month.

Open category COEs, which can be used for any vehicle type but are mainly used for big cars,
closed at S$54,501, up from S$53,001.

COEs for commercial vehicles, which include goods vehicles and buses, fell to S$47,036 from
S$49,002 in the last exercise.