• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Get Benefits of Qigong while Sitting in Aircond Room

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Electronic Qigong: person acquires universal life force/energy or qi by sitting on a special energized pad which transmits copious amount of qi into the body and hence meridians stimulating the vital organs responsible for insomnia, BP, stiff shoulders, OA etc. Free of charge but prepare to queue for an hour as daily there are 600 old folks waiting for their daily fix……. Gim Moh Rd Blk 21 #01-193 10am -7pm. There are also outlets in Telok Blangah and Tanjong Pagar: Tel 6271 3317 for details. NO need to pay $1000 to places like Nam Wah Pai Geylang and sweat like hell.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Electronic Qigong: person acquires universal life force/energy or qi by sitting on a special energized pad which transmits copious amount of qi into the body and hence meridians stimulating the vital organs responsible for insomnia, BP, stiff shoulders, OA etc. Free of charge but prepare to queue for an hour as daily there are 600 old folks waiting for their daily fix……. Gim Moh Rd Blk 21 #01-193 10am -7pm. There are also outlets in Telok Blangah and Tanjong Pagar: Tel 6271 3317 for details. NO need to pay $1000 to places like Nam Wah Pai Geylang and sweat like hell.

Why resort to silly electronic gadgets when a few simple qigong exercises a day will do the trick? No need even to enrol with commercial joints like NWP. So long as u can develop the art of proper breathing and do it every morning, it is sufficient.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why resort to silly electronic gadgets when a few simple qigong exercises a day will do the trick? No need even to enrol with commercial joints like NWP. So long as u can develop the art of proper breathing and do it every morning, it is sufficient.

Easier said than done. Qigong is not about breathing but qi going thru your body and out. Regular qi moving in your body (& absorbed by the various meridians or acu points) result in good health and eliminations of illnesses.

To old folks who are quite immobile, this stuff is extremely helpful in restoring health esp old pple illnesses..... I hv seen sickly and old folks paying thru their noses to learn conventional qigong in Geylang - $1000 and yet no cure. I have also seen old pple trying to learn qigong after serious stroke - paralysed one half of body or wheelchair-bound: how are these pple going to learn conventional qigong>

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Easier said than done. Qigong is not about breathing but qi going thru your body and out. Regular qi moving in your body (& absorbed by the various meridians or acu points) result in good health and eliminations of illnesses.

To old folks who are quite immobile, this stuff is extremely helpful in restoring health esp old pple illnesses..... I hv seen sickly and old folks paying thru their noses to learn conventional qigong in Geylang - $1000 and yet no cure. I have also seen old pple trying to learn qigong after serious stroke - paralysed one half of body or wheelchair-bound: how are these pple going to learn conventional qigong>

I've been doing these simple exercises for the last 25 yrs and I hardly fall sick. Prevention is better than cure. If these old folks never take care of themselves when they were younger and end up in this state, there is little they can do now. And please stop quoting that crappy joint in Geylang! I've seen the demo. Can send people flying without having the need to touch them. Such things only happen in the movies! All those chaps are his assistants and are in cahoots. I would like to see him do that to me! In fact, there have been several kungfu experts who have thrown him the challenge to make them "fly". However, our friend merely declined the challenges by saying that he doesn't want to hurt his challengers. What crap excuse is that?

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've been doing these simple exercises for the last 25 yrs and I hardly fall sick.

You are blessed with good health. Cherish it. Hardly fall sick means you do fall sick; a qigong exponent never fall sick at all!

Prevention is better than cure.

If these old folks never take care of themselves when they were younger and end up in this state, there is little they can do now.

Datz your opinion. You obviously believe all old pple who are sick, abused their health when young........

And please stop quoting that crappy joint in Geylang! I've seen the demo. Can send people flying without having the need to touch them. Such things only happen in the movies! All those chaps are his assistants and are in cahoots. I would like to see him do that to me! In fact, there have been several kungfu experts who have thrown him the challenge to make them "fly". However, our friend merely declined the challenges by saying that he doesn't want to hurt his challengers. What crap excuse is that?

More reason to keep mentioning the Lor 29 Nam Wah Pai charlatan whose own eldest brother expelled him from the clan before it was usurped. I think forummers here have a duty to provide informed particulars about that Geylang joint & its "grandMaster" - I heard he self-promoted himself! He also has a 10th dan belt: those who are in the know will tell you that max. is 9th dan; 10th can only be awarded by other clan, dojo, wu guan and what have you .................. much less a self-promotion!
Nonetheless we shud keep on mentioning that Lor 29 qigong/taiji joint esp the fact that he was expelled by its Pai founder/leader Sim Pooh Ho, genuine holder of 10th Golden Belt awarded by The Federation of Martial Arts Instructors, Singapore & awarded by the then President with a PBM.

You have not seen nor experience the gadget nor spoken to any of the 600 pple queuing up there daily for their turn on the gadget (some 30 units available). YET you pooh poohed the gadget.

Can 600 pple be wrong & only you are right??:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
More reason to keep mentioning the Lor 29 Nam Wah Pai charlatan whose own eldest brother expelled him from the clan before it was usurped. I think forummers here have a duty to provide informed particulars about that Geylang joint & its "grandMaster" - I heard he self-promoted himself! He also has a 10th dan belt: those who are in the know will tell you that max. is 9th dan; 10th can only be awarded by other clan, dojo, wu guan and what have you .................. much less a self-promotion!
Nonetheless we shud keep on mentioning that Lor 29 qigong/taiji joint esp the fact that he was expelled by its Pai founder/leader Sim Pooh Ho, genuine holder of 10th Golden Belt awarded by The Federation of Martial Arts Instructors, Singapore & awarded by the then President with a PBM.

You have not seen nor experience the gadget nor spoken to any of the 600 pple queuing up there daily for their turn on the gadget (some 30 units available). YET you pooh poohed the gadget.

Can 600 pple be wrong & only you are right??:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

"a qigong exponent never fall sick at all!"

U might as well say that a qigong exponent never dies! :rolleyes:

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
"a qigong exponent never fall sick at all!"

U might as well say that a qigong exponent never dies! :rolleyes:

I din say they will not die...... they hv to after their cells replicated 56 times or less.

You missed the word "exponent" and again you obviously do not know what is qigong about nor experienced it & yet you are ever ready to bash it with you ill-informed cudgel :biggrin::p:mad::biggrin:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I din say they will not die...... they hv to after their cells replicated 56 times or less.

You missed the word "exponent" and again you obviously do not know what is qigong about nor experienced it & yet you are ever ready to bash it with you ill-informed cudgel :biggrin::p:mad::biggrin:

U said "Never fall sick at all"! Everyone will fall sick at some point in time, qigong "exponent" included. It's how frequent they do so and how quickly they recover from it. And what kind of sickness are we talking about here? Flu? Cancer? Stroke? Heart problems?

Whatever u may say about the benefits of that gadget, I'm not convince at all! I only believe in leading a healthy lifestyle, with regular exercise and a balanced diet. The rest is in the hands of the one up there!

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
U said "Never fall sick at all"! Everyone will fall sick at some point in time, qigong "exponent" included. It's how frequent they do so and how quickly they recover from it. And what kind of sickness are we talking about here? Flu? Cancer? Stroke? Heart problems?

Whatever u may say about the benefits of that gadget, I'm not convince at all! I only believe in leading a healthy lifestyle, with regular exercise and a balanced diet. The rest is in the hands of the one up there!

LOL............ who needs to convince an asshole like you??? :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've been doing these simple exercises for the last 25 yrs and I hardly fall sick. Prevention is better than cure. If these old folks never take care of themselves when they were younger and end up in this state, there is little they can do now. And please stop quoting that crappy joint in Geylang! I've seen the demo. Can send people flying without having the need to touch them. Such things only happen in the movies! All those chaps are his assistants and are in cahoots. I would like to see him do that to me! In fact, there have been several kungfu experts who have thrown him the challenge to make them "fly". However, our friend merely declined the challenges by saying that he doesn't want to hurt his challengers. What crap excuse is that?

It might seem unreal but I believe it real.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/B2DXdFYDXCk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/B2DXdFYDXCk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/26pJkYhHGek?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/26pJkYhHGek?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

monkey see monkey do ..600 people believe does not mean it will works ...so many people vote for PAP does not mean PAP is right , hundreds invested in sunshine empire does not mean they are smart ....to be able to convice people all you need is a good marketing plan ...:wink:

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey I say To You: BALLS!

0 0 2 U:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
monkey see monkey do ..600 people believe does not mean it will works ...so many people vote for PAP does not mean PAP is right , hundreds invested in sunshine empire does not mean they are smart ....to be able to convice people all you need is a good marketing plan ...:wink:

Yeah: 600 pple & 1 ass + 1 donkey:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
its fake, i bet it would not work if someone else go up

of course its fake ...why the same angmo keep going up to him ? why not the botak ask others to go up ?:wink: would like to see him do this to someone other than his students, that would put it to the test .

cant believe why people are so stupid to believe ..

Now look at the damned videos, . Do they or do they not jump? Do they or do they not fall in a controlled, safe manner? Have you seen a SINGLE "chi knockout" victim crack his head on the floor good and hard or fall on an arm in such a way as to injure it? Do you have the training in this realm of athletics to know what you're seeing?

If anyone watching believes in this bullshit, and you weren't brought here from the 16th century via time machine, please do the world a favor and get yourself sterilized so your low IQ genes stop polluting the gene pool.

Have anyone researched this person at all? I have done countless research on this this guy Lama, nearly everyone who says hes a fraud has never even met him, or even met someone who has met him.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YdvYXIwa0Ow?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YdvYXIwa0Ow?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7dV90fvc0oA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7dV90fvc0oA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7RBzXPBNKFY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7RBzXPBNKFY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/p9hgWWQC3e0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/p9hgWWQC3e0?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9pBe2_tbPUE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9pBe2_tbPUE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

im here to educate people ...not to believe in supernatural powers ...