• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Get Benefits of Qigong while Sitting in Aircond Room

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am NOT promoting anything: just passing on information to those who need it excluding asses, dorks & jerks like you. :oIo::oIo:

if you are not promoting your stupid gadget then you are promoting stupidity ...:biggrin:

It's hard to get the big picture when you have such a small screen .

old people money you also want to cheat ...becareful putting up address and phone number ...the police here can track you down ...

Last edited:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
i ever seen one youtube clip on a very highly respected aikido chi master against an unknown mma fighter. LOL its funny to see how fast the person that demo just few minutes earlier that can use chi to flip a person upside down got knockout in sec

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gEDaCIDvj6I?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gEDaCIDvj6I?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you are not promoting your stupid gadget then you are promoting stupidity ...:biggrin:

old people money you also want to cheat ...becareful putting up address and phone number ...the police here can track you down ...

What a jerk! Go get the police but let it be known that perjury and malicious persecution are offences in the Penal Code applicable to asshole like you!

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gEDaCIDvj6I?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gEDaCIDvj6I?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

This is a paradox rather than fraud........ the older man has the ability but somehow the younger guy is able to block old man's energy field from latching on to his ...........

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are really being brainwash. stupidity has no cure

THERE IS NO FORCE FIELD NOTHING BULLSHIT

Last edited:

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

BTW the device originates from Japan and the company bosses are Japanese ...... use your friggin stupid numbskull & you will realise I am NO Jappo

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
i ever seen one youtube clip on a very highly respected aikido chi master against an unknown mma fighter. LOL its funny to see how fast the person that demo just few minutes earlier that can use chi to flip a person upside down got knockout in sec

He is NO aikido master but practitioner of Kiai......... only numbskull like you do not know this basic difference but like to argue as though you are an expert.:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
BTW the device originates from Japan and the company bosses are Japanese ...... use your friggin stupid numbskull & you will realise I am NO Jappo

1 ) the device from japan does not mean it real ....:oIo:

2 ) so what if the boss is a japanese ? japanese dont cheat ? :oIo:

3 ) behind a foreigner boss there is a singaporean partner or friends ...:oIo:

for no fucking reason you post the address and phone number ? :oIo: what is your motive ?

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
1 ) the device from japan does not mean it real ....:oIo:

You haven't even seen it & claim it is not real. Who the fuck are you? Satan??

2 ) so what if the boss is a japanese ? japanese dont cheat ? :oIo:

Bosses are Japanese and I am not. Japanese do cheat as well as you do, moron!

3 ) behind a foreigner boss there is a singaporean partner or friends ...:oIo:

Dat gotta be a cheating asshole like you!
:oIo:

for no fucking reason you post the address and phone number ? :oIo: what is your motive ?

How else do interested folks go have a look-see and convince themselves?
I dun need a lowlife to teach me how to suck egg!!
:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::biggrin::biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
fart out? Kiai does not work on all pple; no effect if you noe how to prevent his ki from latching on to yours:smile:

That's old man has probably learned his art for many years, thinking he was the man. Then made an absolute arse of himself for the world to see. If he had any honour he should commit seppuku. Bahaha!!

Students are taught to be as cooperative as possible. After many years of training there's a tendancy for some students to anticipate attacks and "cooperate" with them before they've even been intiated. This video simply shows an extreme case where they're so accustomed to it that they don't even realize they're doing it. Do a google search for "uke" and imagine training for YEARS to be cooperative with an attacker.

I love his reaction after he gets the first punch in the face. looks like he's never had one before. Welcome to the real world of full contact martial arts.

martial artists like him are why people take the piss. he takes folks money and brainwashers them making them more defenceless. at least mma makes you a better fighter than a worse one.

Yeah I was wondering what a "kiai master" is supposed to be. Kiai is a Japanese word that means "spirit yell". Does that mean the guy is a master at yelling? These are millions of people, esp in India and far east Asia that believe their favorite guru or master has Jedi powers. They dont. Its sad to see a silly old man get clobbered like this, but he probably had it coming.

are you kiddin me?? he just practically killed 30 people earlier, but then he gets his ass kicked???? I guarantee , you and his admirers and students will cook up some crazy explanation for why this happened. :biggrin::biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
same con job just under different name . one is QI ...another is kiai ..hahahah

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's old man has probably learned his art for many years, thinking he was the man. Then made an absolute arse of himself for the world to see. If he had any honour he should commit seppuku. Bahaha!!

Students are taught to be as cooperative as possible. After many years of training there's a tendancy for some students to anticipate attacks and "cooperate" with them before they've even been intiated. This video simply shows an extreme case where they're so accustomed to it that they don't even realize they're doing it. Do a google search for "uke" and imagine training for YEARS to be cooperative with an attacker.

I love his reaction after he gets the first punch in the face. looks like he's never had one before. Welcome to the real world of full contact martial arts.

martial artists like him are why people take the piss. he takes folks money and brainwashers them making them more defenceless. at least mma makes you a better fighter than a worse one.

Yeah I was wondering what a "kiai master" is supposed to be. Kiai is a Japanese word that means "spirit yell". Does that mean the guy is a master at yelling? These are millions of people, esp in India and far east Asia that believe their favorite guru or master has Jedi powers. They dont. Its sad to see a silly old man get clobbered like this, but he probably had it coming.

are you kiddin me?? he just practically killed 30 people earlier, but then he gets his ass kicked???? I guarantee , you and his admirers and students will cook up some crazy explanation for why this happened. :biggrin::biggrin:

He yells to summon his ki or qi to be delivered from his palm energy gates.
I do not admire him nor find any need to defend or explain his failings. But if he was really fake, I find it hard to believe he dared to face a 6th karate mma figher. I dun think he is mad esp when he knows he will be beaten to pulp if he were a fake & lost his $5000 challenge money.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He yells to summon his ki or qi to be delivered from his palm energy gates.
I do not admire him nor find any need to defend or explain his failings. But if he was really fake, I find it hard to believe he dared to face a 6th karate mma figher. I dun think he is mad esp when he knows he will be beaten to pulp if he were a fake & lost his $5000 challenge money.

palm energy gate ? what a joke !!! you can even say he summon " invisible man " to help him . Sometimes I wonder if Kiai was once a legitimate technique that ended up getting exploited. Like I can see how certain types of sounds can disturb the nervous system and disarm an assailant for 1 or 2 seconds giving the victim a chance to run away. But for sound to actually physically move someone? How could anyone believe that...

did that guy actually think he was going to pull out one of his bullshit tricks to win the fight? he actually spent his life believing his crap would actually work. thats why he lost his $ . i call it self- delusion . its fake obviously but the guy who is the "master" musta been like shit im gonna loose ill just pray something happens ...hahahaha That's sad, man, seriously. Funniest part is at start of fight, the kiai guy looks like he's actually trying to use some slo mo tai chi stuff. hilarious :biggrin:

watch too much ‘Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon’ film. once you can fly, you can fight like this..lol..

Last edited:

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Electronic Qigong: person acquires universal life force/energy or qi by sitting on a special energized pad which transmits copious amount of qi into the body and hence meridians stimulating the vital organs responsible for insomnia, BP, stiff shoulders, OA etc. Free of charge but prepare to queue for an hour as daily there are 600 old folks waiting for their daily fix……. Gim Moh Rd Blk 21 #01-193 10am -7pm. There are also outlets in Telok Blangah and Tanjong Pagar: Tel 6271 3317 for details.

Okay I tell you another form of life force http://www.lighthouse.org.sg/miracleservice.asp, also free of charge and dun hv to q for hours as every Saturday there are 6000 folks get in at the same time :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: