• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Germany 15-year-old muslim migrant teen who almost strangled his girlfriend is the son of muslim who killed his daughter ‘in the name of Allah’

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal

A 15-year-old is said to have strangled his girlfriend of the same age almost to death in a forest near Ulm. It has now emerged that the 15-year-old suspect is the son of the Serb who stabbed his 7-year-old stepdaughter in a schoolyard on Easter Monday.

The teenager called the emergency number on Thursday night and said: “I killed my girlfriend,” as the public prosecutor and police said. The lifeless 15-year-old was then found in a forest and taken to a hospital where they are still fighting for her life. The health of the young people was “extremely critical” on Friday morning, according to the authorities.

The suspect was arrested on site and is in custody.

Strangler's father killed his 7-year-old stepdaughter​

As Bild now reports, the suspect is the son of the Serb who stabbed his 7-year-old daughter in the name of Allah next to a school center on Easter Monday 2023. In November, the Ulm regional court declared the Serb incompetent and committed him permanently to a psychiatric hospital. According to SWR, the father said in court that he had studied religion and the Koran intensively. “At some point it became clear that I had to sacrifice one of my children for God,” he is said to have given as his motive.

His son's motive is still unclear. Likewise, whether his 15-year-old victim, with whom he posed in TikTok videos just a few days ago, will survive.
https://www-nius-de.translate.goog/...en&_x_tr_hl=en&_x_tr_pto=wapp&_x_tr_hist=true

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is what happens when you import trash. The liberal scumbag politicians want this to expand their voter base.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quran 4:89
“They wish you would disbelieve as they disbelieved so you would be alike. So do not take from among them allies until they emigrate for the cause of Allah. But if they turn away, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them and take not from among them any ally or helper.”

@Likemeat stops using self-defence as cover for islamic violence. And every act of violence by a muslim can be backed link to the koran or hadiths, and also in the name of allah.

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quran 4:89
“They wish you would disbelieve as they disbelieved so you would be alike. So do not take from among them allies until they emigrate for the cause of Allah. But if they turn away, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them and take not from among them any ally or helper.”

@Likemeat stops using self-defence as cover for islamic violence. And every act of violence by a muslim can be backed link to the koran or hadiths, and also in the name of allah.

Why you like to quote out of context? Why ignore 4:88 and 4:90? In army how do the states deal with hypocrites, deserters? Spys? You treat them as buddies? From your post i can tell you simply copy paste from anti-islam site. Why dont you get hold of a translated Quran and study it. If dont understand then post it here. I am sure @Loofydralb more than happy to enlighten you.:rolleyes:

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why you like to quote out of context? Why ignore 4:88 and 4:90? In army how do the states deal with hypocrites, deserters? Spys? You treat them as buddies? From your post i can tell you simply copy paste from anti-islam site. Why dont you get hold of a translated Quran and study it. If dont understand then post it here. I am sure @Loofydralb more than happy to enlighten you.:rolleyes:

Why you don't make noise when Ustaz quoted and preached out of context?

My posts are factual news of bad muslims. To fundamentalistic muslims like yourself, kaafirs are enemies of islam, other religons cannot be tolerated.

You should consult MUIS on what is the correct interpretation of self-defence. The koran is a war manual and loofy already agreed to that.

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
THat is good news. More dead jiakliaobees, less people to pollute mother earth.
Can you update more news of jialkliaobees killing jiakliaobees?

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why you don't make noise when Ustaz quoted and preached out of context?

My posts are factual news of bad muslims. To fundamentalistic muslims like yourself, kaafirs are enemies of islam, other religons cannot be tolerated.

You should consult MUIS on what is the correct interpretation of self-defence. The koran is a war manual and loofy already agreed to that.

Ustaz quoted out of context? Show me which verse fm the Quran?

When the Prophet, pbuh, was preaching Islam. Was it during warring or peaceful/hostile time? Maybe you can sit pretty and let your enemies chop your head off.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ustaz quoted out of context? Show me which verse fm the Quran?

When the Prophet, pbuh, was preaching Islam. Was it during warring or peaceful/hostile time? Maybe you can sit pretty and let your enemies chop your head off.

Quran 33:50
O Prophet, We have made lawful for you your wives whose bridal dues you have paid,[87] and the slave-girls you possess from among the prisoners of war, and the daughters of your paternal uncles and paternal aunts, and the daughters of your maternal uncles and maternal aunts who have migrated with you, and a believing woman who gives herself to the Prophet and whom he wants to take in marriage.[88] (O Prophet), this privilege is yours alone to the exclusion of other believers.[89] We know well what restrictions We have imposed upon them as regards their wives and those whom their right hands possess, (and have exempted you from those restrictions) that there may be no constraint upon you.[90] Allah is Most Forgiving, Most Merciful.

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quran 33:50
O Prophet, We have made lawful for you your wives whose bridal dues you have paid,[87] and the slave-girls you possess from among the prisoners of war, and the daughters of your paternal uncles and paternal aunts, and the daughters of your maternal uncles and maternal aunts who have migrated with you, and a believing woman who gives herself to the Prophet and whom he wants to take in marriage.[88] (O Prophet), this privilege is yours alone to the exclusion of other believers.[89] We know well what restrictions We have imposed upon them as regards their wives and those whom their right hands possess, (and have exempted you from those restrictions) that there may be no constraint upon you.[90] Allah is Most Forgiving, Most Merciful.

Repeated post