• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Germans are most honest humans

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow Germans are so considerate neighbors!

6) Germans like their rules
In Germany, it seems there is a rule for everything. You have to abide by quiet times (generally between 1 pm and 3 pm weekdays and most of the day on Sundays) in residential neighborhoods. Walking across the grass in parks is frowned upon – you are supposed to stay on the paths. Never, ever question authority, it is simply not a good idea.
Wow Germans make their dogs go to school. Exactly what i wrote in my letter to my cheebye Malaysian Chinese neighbor! Told them to send their dogs to school to learn not to bark non stop. Proven it’s a good idea of German standard!

8.) Germans love their dogs
German dogs are the most well-behaved dogs I have ever seen. Whether in restaurants or on the streets, the dogs walk without leashes, keep their master in sight and don’t fight with other dogs. I don’t know if it is a law or not, but they must make these dogs go to school. I have never seen such well behaved dogs in my life. On the other hand, I have friends that actually have birthday parties for their dogs, inviting all the doggie friends over for bisquits and bones. Hey, dogs rule!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You have to foot utility bill? Why are you not doing Airbnb instead in USA?
only water and garbage. electricity is tenant's responsibility. no gas as that condo has no gas lines. airbnb has limitations now. limited to only 90 days per year and must register with city in sf. where my condo is host needs permit from city and must be present in home to rent out to airbnb users. this rule effectively eliminates airbnb from market - too troublesome for both airbnb landlords and renters.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow proven again Germans are most honest to admit in survey they are aggressive drivers and 2 out of 3 used offensive gesture and verbal abuse. Try asking Malaysians and they will not just deny but point finger at Singaporean as speeding when it is their own people Malaysian SPR driving Singapore plate car speeding on their own roads.

https://www.euractiv.com/section/tr...found-to-be-europe-s-most-aggressive-drivers/

German drivers are the biggest bullies on the road, says a survey conducted by Ipsos.

Two out of three (67%) admitted to using offensive gestures, and verbal abuse, to insult other drivers.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow proven again Germans are most honest to admit in survey they are aggressive drivers and 2 out of 3 used offensive gesture and verbal abuse. Try asking Malaysians and they will not just deny but point finger at Singaporean as speeding when it is their own people Malaysian SPR driving Singapore plate car speeding on their own roads.

https://www.euractiv.com/section/tr...found-to-be-europe-s-most-aggressive-drivers/

German drivers are the biggest bullies on the road, says a survey conducted by Ipsos.

Two out of three (67%) admitted to using offensive gestures, and verbal abuse, to insult other drivers.
Denial and liar accuser is so Malaysian Indian and Chinese trademark villains acting poor victim of racial policy. Takes honest German to admit 2 out of 3 that they hurled vulgarities!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Denial and liar accuser is so Malaysian Indian and Chinese trademark villains acting poor victim of racial policy. Takes honest German to admit 2 out of 3 that they hurled vulgarities!
Just now one Malaysian car turn right from the left lane. Not following rules is so Malaysian trademark. Self Entitlement to breaking rules (and killing others in the process). Lucky heaven is looking out for me. Pui the phua cb Malaysian car driver!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just now one Malaysian car turn right from the left lane. Not following rules is so Malaysian trademark. Self Entitlement to breaking rules (and killing others in the process). Lucky heaven is looking out for me. Pui the phua cb Malaysian car driver!
KNN you fucking bastard siao charbor everywhere also bewaring and checking left right up down for malaysians in malaysia wtf hahahaha KNN KNN KNN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Honest Germans are considerate drivers and more likely to follow traffic regulations. No wonder they got angry at those that don’t.

“Meanwhile, drivers in the Federal Republic were more likely to follow traffic regulations“

“Asked about their behaviour on the road, Greece, Spain and Poland were the most likely to issue a positive response.

People surveyed in these three countries said they believe that Germans are the most considerate drivers in Europe.”

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN you fucking bastard siao charbor everywhere also bewaring and checking left right up down for malaysians in malaysia wtf hahahaha KNN KNN KNN
Dishonest Malaysian Cantonese get angry for being exposed don’t follow rules self entitled criminals. So different from the reason why honest people get angry. Your mother Chou gai!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dishonest Malaysian Cantonese get angry for being exposed don’t follow rules self entitled criminals. So different from the reason why honest people get angry. Your mother Chou gai!
Dishonest Malaysians got the cheek to call you rude and uncouth after stealing slandering and harassing you! So shameless!