• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat German expat luffs at S'poreans for paying more taxes than them

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
GERMAN EXPAT LAUGHS AT S'POREANS, SAYS WE PAY THE SAME TAX AS GERMANS BUT GET NOTHING IN RETURN

He says we Germans pay 35% tax but we get non employment benefits free education free health care and insurance and most of all retirement benefits.

He says you Singaporeans pay your CPF 20% + 15% on top of income tax, what do you get?

When you're jobless what do you get? When you're sick what do you get? When retire what do you get?

And he says this in addition to income tax and you also pay COE for cars. He says it just your govt doesn't call it tax

I say no... CPF can be used for HDB and property purchase! He armchio at me and shows me the apartment I could get in Germany for price of a HDB flat in Singapore. SGD350k can already own a landed property in Germany.

Then I say this house far from city and you need to drive, cars are expensive! He armchio again at me and shows me price of an Audi. Costs 25k Euro and can drive until it's broken.

He asks why are you so worse off in your so called "low tax" environment compare to our high tax environment? He says it's because a lot of taxes in Singapore are not called tax.

This post first appeared in a popular local forum.

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also laugh at the exorbitant prices charged for water usage. 15% increase from July 1, 2017 and another 15% from July 1, 2018.

I also laugh at Sinkies who have to pay for GST increases when the current term of PAP gabrament ends.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle say pap everyday do arm chio and meng chio. He say meng chio mostly all the speaker and arm chio the audience use their arm to clap clap clap.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
This idiot German equates CPF to tax. Pls la, even with its limited use, it’s still your money eventually.

Germans and the French are simply the most detestable groups there are out there.

bic_cherry

Alfrescian
Loyal
69.9% gave clear mandate that taxes must go up.

69.9% eagerly pay their tax because they know that election time, will get juicy handouts (or at least more than opposition wards).
YSzI107.jpg

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle say to be iras tax officer is it must be pes A and go training ? He say due to he see when the taxofficer go operation they behave like cnb raiding .
He also say is it all garmen operation officer are pes A qualified.

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
GERMAN EXPAT LAUGHS AT S'POREANS, SAYS WE PAY THE SAME TAX AS GERMANS BUT GET NOTHING IN RETUR

This post first appeared in a popular local forum.

Could you post a link to that since it is claimed that it appear on local forum?

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle say to be iras tax officer is it must be pes A and go training ? He say due to he see when the taxofficer go operation they behave like cnb raiding .
He also say is it all garmen operation officer are pes A qualified.

Did your uncle change his adult diaper? Usually old fart who forget to change his diaper will have emotional problems and has can't make sound judgement.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did your uncle change his adult diaper? Usually old fart who forget to change his diaper will have emotional problems and has can't make sound judgement.
my uncle say you seem to have sound interest with adult diaper. He say are you a hospital patient associate that help to change diaper. He also say usually change too many time diaper will like grow to have love and hatred with diaper.

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle say you seem to have sound interest with adult diaper. He say are you a hospital patient associate that help to change diaper. He also say usually change too many time diaper will like grow to have love and hatred with diaper.

Nope. I never work in hospital before. I believe Bangkok do not hire foreigners to be a nurse, unlike sg.

However, u ask a good question. I mean your uncle ask a good question.

I have experience with emotional problem from a number of old senior men when having a casual chat with them. Half way down the conversation, they go crazy and hysterical. I ask their children what actually happens to him. They gave me various reasons which I had forgotten but there is one thing common about these old men.

All of them wear adult diapers.

This forum consists of posts which is very similar to what I experience with those old men when chatting with them. Having outburst out of sudden and then go crazy with anger, fear and inferiority complex. So I guess they wear adult diapers and forget to change them.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope. I never work in hospital before. I believe Bangkok do not hire foreigners to be a nurse, unlike sg.

However, u ask a good question. I mean your uncle ask a good question.

I have experience with emotional problem from a number of old senior men when having a casual chat with them. Half way down the conversation, they go crazy and hysterical. I ask their children what actually happens to him. They gave me various reasons which I had forgotten but there is one thing common about these old men.

All of them wear adult diapers.

This forum consists of posts which is very similar to what I experience with those old men when chatting with them. Having outburst out of sudden and then go crazy with anger, fear and inferiority complex. So I guess they wear adult diapers and forget to change them.
my uncle say no choice lo. He say all the forummer join long ago when young now all old already what to expect.