• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

George Yeo & Jack Neo Blogkaki

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
That adultery is the result of a moment's folly, an honest mistake that deserves to be overlooked?

How can it be a moment of folly when you have installed tinted windows and curtains in your car? Incidentally if you check with the traffic police, some of these modfications appear to be illegal.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How can it be a moment of folly when you have installed tinted windows and curtains in your car? Incidentally if you check with the traffic police, some of these modfications appear to be illegal.

Though I don't drive, I understand that it used to be illegal for private vehicles. Some years back, the law was relaxed to allow certain shade of tint and installation of curtains. The reason was complaint about the sunny heaty weather here. However, curtains can be installed but can be drawn closed only when the car is parked, not when the car is moving.

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Though I don't drive, I understand that it used to be illegal for private vehicles. Some years back, the law was relaxed to allow certain shade of tint and installation of curtains. The reason was complaint about the sunny heaty weather here. However, curtains can be installed but can be drawn closed only when the car is parked, not when the car is moving.

Thanks for the update. My understanding of tihs appears outdated. With this incident, I am sure tinted windows and curtains will be a very popular request at the motor workshops.

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had been failing my mathematic subject since nursery. Please assist to check if it has improved since :

Jack Neo = adultery
George Yeo support Jack Neo
PAP = George Yeo

Therefore PAP = support adultery

Passed ?

Stage 5

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had been failing my mathematic subject since nursery. Please assist to check if it has improved since :

Jack Neo = adultery
PAP = George Yeo

Passed ?

Right on! and I'll like to further add to your equation, if I may. :wink:

Jack Neo = adultery + Beguiles teenager in sexual relations from a position of power = coercion + abuse of power
PAP = George Yeo

+ coercion + abuse of power

Tiu Kwang Yew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many toking at coffeeshops , restaurants, everywhere in the streets, why PAP minister blogs?

So free meh ? They earn millions to blog, why they blog when they have the parliament to argue, to speak up for the people, speak their heart out.

is it becos PAP minister cannot speak from their heart at the parliament , so they blog.

Blogging needs time, time is money, many trade one hour for 3 dollars, Istana people trade one day for $15000, see the difference.

How much is george yeo paid per hour ?

Looks like PAP minister is veri free. Got time can think what to fight for the people.

Last GE, Aljunied GRC voters really CUM-Lan ! They should go for Sylvia, Goh and friends.

veri funny , got time to blog with Ah NEO, vote for a FM to blog with NEO, some more can support Ah NEO, hahahahahaa.....sinkapopre is veri toloh oredi.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP already has a minister (George Yeo) taking a stand and expressing opinion on this scandal. How come NSP, SDP, WP, SPP all still either mumbling or silent?

Whether or not Jack Neo has been intended as a candidate, he's a man of political and social weightage. Over past two decades, many Singaporeans look to him as role model, especially NSmen.

Last evening's Wanbao and Shin Min each devoted 5 pages to him (including front page of course). I doubt that even if LKY stopped breathing could earn that much coverage (excluding paid obituaries of course).

YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING!, NSMEN looking to him as role model? While we & the rest, have to endure physical, mental & emotional hardship serving National Service & Reservist...Jackass Neo is a 'nen ka peng'...'soft leg soldier' in SAF Drama & Dance...

:p

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What if the car is parked but is 'moving' cos of banging inside?

That's shaking, not moving. I think that there's a legal traffic definition for parking. The vehicle engine has to be off. Therefore, stopping at traffic lights or waiting awhile for passenger pickup or alighting don't count.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING!, NSMEN looking to him as role model? While we & the rest, have to endure physical, mental & emotional hardship serving National Service & Reservist...Jackass Neo is a 'nen ka peng'...'soft leg soldier' in SAF Drama & Dance...

:p

Exactly. A role model many look up to. Many hope for such a light vocation even when PES A/B. In any case, Jack Neo went through BMT and OCS. I think that his lank rank held is Captain.

Chau Ve Nist

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.blogkaki.sg/
----

Rallying around Jack Neo and his family

Jack Neo, his wife and children are going through an ordeal. Reports about
his infidelity will make the rounds and cause pain and embarrassment.
Before the news broke on Saturday evening, Jack called to tell me. He
wanted to tell me himself and not have me learn from newspaper reports.
Giving me the background, he was full of remorse, adding that his wife and
children were angry with him for what he did. I listened to what he said
with great sadness and said he was right to admit wrong and face up to his
responsibility. I was concerned for his wife. When he told me that his
wife was beside him, I asked to speak to her and pledged my full support to
them.

Life is a long and often difficult journey, and what Jack and his family
are going through is what he might have presented in his own movie, except
that this time it is about himself. We are used to having Jack make us
laugh, bring cheer to our daily lives, explain our trials and make them
easier to bear. Let us rally around Jack, his wife and his children at
this time.

George Yeo

Allow me to shed some light on George Yeo Yong Boon, the hypocritical bastard.

George Yeo first entered politics in September 1988 where he stood against Ashleigh Seow in Aljunied GRC. Ashleigh Seow's father, Francis Seow, stood in Eunos GRC under the old WP in that same General Election.

Francis Seow had, earlier in the year, been arrested under the Internal Security Act by the octogenarian bastard's ISD goon squad headed by his personal attack dog, Tjong Yik Min.

Information obtained under the little tinpot tyrant's attack dog's incarceration and interrogation of FS under the ISA was (mis)used during the election and three news sheets produced by George Yeo's political party were circulated to the 76,000 Eunos residents. The contents of these three scandalous and spiteful news sheets, amongst other things, revealed and condemned Francis Seow's infidelity and his extramarital affair.

That this low-life now has the temerity to talk of the need to "rally" around Neo even as he supported his party's sleaze sheets distributed out to the tens of thousands of Eunos residents at Francis Seow's 1988 election rallies shows him up for the hypocrital bastard that he was and for the hypocrital bastard that he continues to be.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good memory. George must be going thru a period of zombieness. As a cabinet minister and a stateman, he should know better than getting involved in a silly issue like this.

The way he wrote it appears the Jack is down with an illness. The little shit was humping away for quite sometime. It was not a single fling.

GY has a funny way of endorsing the sanctity of marriage. Why do the rest of Singapore need to support Jack and his family?

Allow me to shed some light on George Yeo Yong Boon, the hypocritical bastard.

George Yeo first entered politics in September 1988 where he stood against Ashleigh Seow in Aljunied GRC. Ashleigh Seow's father, Francis Seow, stood in Eunos GRC under the old WP in that same General Election.

Francis Seow had, earlier in the year, been arrested under the Internal Security Act by the octogenarian bastard's ISD goon squad headed by his personal attack dog, Tjong Yik Min.

Information obtained under the little tinpot tyrant's attack dog's incarceration and interrogation of FS under the ISA was (mis)used during the election and three news sheets produced by George Yeo's political party were circulated to the 76,000 Eunos residents. The contents of these three scandalous and spiteful news sheets, amongst other things, revealed and condemned Francis Seow's infidelity and his extramarital affair.

That this low-life now has the temerity to talk of the need to "rally" around Neo even as he supported his party's sleaze sheets distributed out to the tens of thousands of Eunos residents at Francis Seow's 1988 election rallies shows him up for the hypocrital bastard that he was and for the hypocrital bastard that he continues to be.

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
GY has a funny way of endorsing the sanctity of marriage. Why do the rest of Singapore need to support Jack and his family?

GY appears to be morally very tolerant of "adult" issues like gambling and sex. If you hear anythig about MM Lee's reaction, do post it up. Very curious as to what MM thinks of all this.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Old man changed his approach during the HPL saga and gave his endorsement publicly for the rehabilitation of Ong Beng Seng who was previously regarded as persona no grata within the public service arising from the Slater Walker affair.

In fact Old man/Ong Beng Seng affair can be regarded as the turning point. Its common knowledge that in the past his wife previously held sway where morality was concerned leading to issues with Francis Seow/JeK Yuen Tong/Tan Eng Liang etc.

In fact the PAP memberships has more than its fair share of rogues and rascals.

GY appears to be morally very tolerant of "adult" issues like gambling and sex. If you hear anythig about MM Lee's reaction, do post it up. Very curious as to what MM thinks of all this.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyo, why you all think so far? Its PaPpee way of introducing us to the "french standard of living" lah. Since the "Swiss standard of living" takes too long now liao. Just look at what the French are doing.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/lifestyle/people/trouble-in-brunisarkozy-paradise-20100310-pxte.html

Trouble in Bruni-Sarkozy paradise
March 10, 2010 - 2:03PM

Beauty and the least ... rumours that Nicolas Sarkozy and Carla Bruni-Sarkozy have split.
From the day of their first public date - at Disneyland Paris of all places - their lives have always seemed torn from the pages of a fairy tale.

That was back in December 2007 when the confident new French president, Nicolas Sarkozy, courted the Italian-born model and French pop singer, Carla Bruni, as they wandered the pathways with Disney's fabled characters. Soon after, they wed and became an extraordinary media sensation.

But now it seems there might be some trouble in the magic kingdom. And if the latest rumours buzzing around the French blogosphere about them both having extramarital affairs are true, this glitzy political saga could be coming to an end.

Suchablog.com has published posts saying that Carla Bruni fell in love with the French singer Benjamin Biolay, who just won the award for best male singer and best album of the year at the prestigious "Victoires de la musique."

Bruni and Biolay have reportedly been friends for many years. And according to suchablog.com, Bruni and Biolay already live together. The same blog, which brands itself as a web magazine, also says that president Sarkozy has found "comfort in the arms" of right-wing politician Chantal Jouanno - a 40-year-old cabinet member in charge of the environment as well as a karate champion.

But the French establishment media is legendarily indifferent when it comes to covering the private affairs of their elected leaders. So there has been no questioning of the president about all this.

The way the possible scandal has slowly emerged in France stands in stark contrast to how it would be covered in the tabloid culture of the American media, according to observers here.

This hyperactive, American-friendly president and this French-Italian former model and singer have always been flamboyant and always prompted all kinds of speculations and rumours, including that Sarkozy was begging his former wife Cecilia to get back together, to rumours of a Sarkozy-Bruni baby. But now the rumour mill is working overtime in France, and a lot of it is ending up online.

Other websites to chronicle the rumour include the well-known blog Le Post, Yahoo News France and Agoravoxtv.

For now most mainstream media haven't published the rumours, which bloggers said are more likely to become public after the March 21 regional elections in France.

On television, only the news channel i-tele has suggested that Sarkozy and Jouanno, and Bruni and Biolay, are close. An i-tele presenter said on the air that Bruni was the first to congratulate Biolay for his awards, and wondered whether Sarkozy had had the time to congratulate minister Jouanno on her recent karate win.

For its part, Sarkozy's public relations office had no comment on the rumours.

Most mainstream French media are likely to stay away from the rumour because the president's personal life is a touchy topic and they worry reporting on the rumours could put their jobs at risk. Also, in France, privacy law keeps tabloids off the shelves and offers public figures a greater measure of privacy, than in the US.

"Journalists often whisper a few gossips off the record, but they do not publish them, because they don't want to jeopardise their relations with politicians," said Dominique Moisi, a French political expert at the French Institute of International Relations.

"That said, sometimes it is a good thing, you don't want every gossip to get published."

According to word of mouth, Alain Genestar, the former editor-in-chief of the magazine Paris Match, was fired after he published an article and pictures that showed that Nicolas Sarkozy's ex-wife, Cecilia, was having an affair with the media guru Richard Attias.

At the time, the public was shocked, according to Nicolas Thierry, president of the journalists' union CFDT Journalistes. "Alain Genestar received a lot of sympathy from the public after this event," Thierry said. "The public felt that it was only fair that Sarkozy's personal life would be exposed, after he used the image of his wife a lot during his presidential campaign."

But according to Thierry, the French public "doesn't always support the media when they disclose personal information about famous people."

"The French sometimes feel that paparazzi shouldn't go too far," Thierry said. "They think that sometimes journalists should leave personalities alone."

It is widely accepted in France that public figures shouldn't be judged on their sentimental lives but on their work, especially when it comes to politicians. Former presidents Francois Mitterrand and Jacques Chirac reportedly had affairs, but this didn't ruin their political images, although Mitterrand's "hidden daughter" Mazarine did make the headlines when the story came out.

As for the current rumour, reactions from the streets of Paris seemed to show more disappointment with Sarkozy's policies than keen interest in his love life.

"I couldn't care less," said Gauvin Leconte, a young professor. "What I care about is my everyday life and the president's decisions. I am not happy at all with what Sarkozy does. He made things harder for us teachers."

A man named Jean-Francois, who didn't want his last name used, was chatting with a friend on a bench in front of Paris' Saint Sulpice church and had a similar reaction.

"I am not interested in Sarkozy and in his huge ego," said Jean-Francois. "At the end of the day if he did go with another chick, it would just be an expression of what he is inside ... a jerk."

Raoni Moisan, a student in Paris, was a bit less harsh.

"Frankly, I think that Sarkozy has other things to do," Moisan said. "He's probably focused on trying to keep his job and pursue his programs."

As for Bruni's alleged new choice of lover, Moisan suggested that it would definitely represent a step-down for the French-Italian diva.

"After Mick Jagger, Biolay is definitely a much smaller fish," he said.

History - and sales - will decide on the artistic merits of singer Biolay, while the coming regional elections will surely give the French a chance to express themselves on what they apparently really care about the most: the president's policy and its impact on the economy.

GNE/AAP

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
In fact the PAP memberships has more than its fair share of rogues and rascals.

Everyone has failings and moments of weakenes. But 12 woman (and counting) with 1 only being 16 when he tried to bed her? A bit extreme no?

If it was just 1 or 2 women, I can understand how they managed to miss it during "tea-party". But 12? I am begining to think GY knew and was turning a blind eye coz he needed a king card for Aljunied.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If it was just 1 or 2 women, I can understand how they managed to miss it during "tea-party". But 12? I am begining to think GY knew and was turning a blind eye coz he needed a king card for Aljunied.

Both the PAP and WP teams for Aljunied are lacking a serious Chinese speaking vote puller, unless Low Thia Khiang joins the WP team. If that happens, LTK would surely take on the Kovan division adjacent to Hougang. Cynthia Phua would be first to be shaken. She couldn't even handle Goh Meng Seng well when GMS was first time candidate in GE 2006. How to handle a 4-term incumbent coming in from next door?

Above 60% for WP is realistic expectation in that division in this case (just the division, not whole GRC). For PAP to retain Aljunied then, the other 4 divisions must also return at least 60% in favour of PAP to average down WP votes GRC wide. This target hangs on balance and in question, considering that there's still Sylvia Lim's votebank in Serangoon Gardens and spillover effects from Hougang.

If PAP could field an unstained (but now stained, let's say if forgiven) 梁智强 to counter 刘程强, the Chinese heartland votes would certainly sway their way, making them safer. No matter how popular is LTK in the Hougang-Kovan area or how good his Chinese is, JN is certainly more popular in Chinese heartlands (anywhere nationwide) and with better Chinese.

Last edited: