• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

General Election is Imminent

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anecdotal evidence suggests as many MIW are out and about in public shaking hands and being visible after disappearing since the last GE.
Also economic slowdown adds anxiety to this chickenshit kiasi population that will be advantageous to PAP bloodsuckers.
They would not want to wait until things get so bad to call GE as that will create a big bloc of dissatisfied rettrenched people voting against them.
So my prediction for GE is between CNY and just after April.
LHL..that useless son and husband will not want his legacy soiled later when the economy tanks. He will hand over soon after.
Its a given that PAP will win again and I will applaude those who will lose their business and jobs. When you are fearful, you will lose everything.

AhΜeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope those sucker PAP voters vote PAP and then get retrenched, displaced by more Indian Fts, get the taste of high costs of living after losing their jobs. Then they will realise their folly after voting PAP all these years.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of course lah, a cursory glance at the stories churned out by the barking media dogs should be enough proof.

It's like how they start decorating the malls just before Christmas or CNY, and play certain kind of songs for the shoppers to listen. Sets them up for the mood.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hope those sucker PAP voters vote PAP and then get retrenched, displaced by more Indian Fts, get the taste of high costs of living after losing their jobs. Then they will realise their folly after voting PAP all these years.

come on lah................been happening for how long liao..................SUCKERS will never learn..............

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anecdotal evidence suggests as many MIW are out and about in public shaking hands and being visible after disappearing since the last GE.
Also economic slowdown adds anxiety to this chickenshit kiasi population that will be advantageous to PAP bloodsuckers.
They would not want to wait until things get so bad to call GE as that will create a big bloc of dissatisfied rettrenched people voting against them.
So my prediction for GE is between CNY and just after April.
LHL..that useless son and husband will not want his legacy soiled later when the economy tanks. He will hand over soon after.
Its a given that PAP will win again and I will applaude those who will lose their business and jobs. When you are fearful, you will lose everything.

Make sure you get your tangerines fresh, not those 60 days, wrinkled one, with no juices left.

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes elections coming. My mumillionaire ministers will go around shaking hands and carrying babies, win the votes and disappear again for another 5 years. Long live PAP, huat ahhhhhh
20190419_135729.gif

PAP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks to Mr Lee Kuan Yew who will protect and ensure that PAP will win a landslide victory of all Parliamentary seats. Singaporeans are definitely fortunate as PAP will lead Singapore and Singaporeans to greater heights!