• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GE2020 - Be Prepared for a Surprise

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Rich kids vote PAP.

My cohort RI boys RJC many SAF scholars like Lee Jek Suen. His wife is Gan Siow Huang! I didnt know that.

But I do know most of my cohort are all PAP supporters.

Majority of my medical school class are also PAP supporters.

My in laws are all PAP supporters except my father in law. My brother in law is big time insurance salesman in MDRT. Also PAP supporters.

My own family only my parents and my sisters are opposition supporters like myself. The rest of the extended family? All PAP supporters.

No man. The strong PAP support is very very real sir. Only here in SBF we have this idea we are among more opposition supporters. But it is not the real world.
Same lah. Ting Pei Ling’s husband from my co-hort. CCS used to sit at the first table at RJC library entrance studying very hard everyday, very very soft spoken and skinny guy. My nieces were star PSLE kids, accomplished RGS girls and subsequently scholars (overseas) and successful in career... but they are not happy with the way PAP treat people like kids. It is from them I see hope in the new generation.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Same lah. Ting Pei Ling’s husband from my co-hort. CCS used to sit at the first table at RJC library entrance studying very hard everyday, very very soft spoken and skinny guy. My nieces were star PSLE kids, accomplished RGS girls and subsequently scholars (overseas) and successful in career... but they are not happy with the way PAP treat people like kids. It is from them I see hope in the new generation.

So your nieces......are they voting PAP?

I find that the people who donr dare to say are those voting PAP.

If you ask someone who you voting they dont want to say it means PAP.

Oppie all proudly say they oppie and want to convince others to support oppie.

Those quiet one...means PAP supporters.

And most people are PAP voters.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ok maybe 93
maybe 92
just two days to go
today and tomorrow to shut and to scream your proposals
thursday coooling day so nothing but reflections
friday the 10th july will be the deciding day
saturday the 11th will be the dawn of a new age for singapore
just watch closely - one by one - one by one - grc by grc - your heart will stop pumping
so stand by with ambulance ok ...standby

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
so many ri boys here
all ri the same mold lah
pap all the way
from cradile to the grave
nothing can beat them harder
than to see their papa go down

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pap wants to scare the voters of freak election results while oppositions seek to placate voters fear by playing the underdog.

Both sides might want to make themselves appear weaker than they really are.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
be prepared for the last day promises and surprises that will change the course of this general erection
all get ready ok ...

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why isn’t LWL saying anything yet? The silence is deafening :cry::cry::cry:

when come to the real battle
blood is thicker than water
so better keep a low profile
one lee is enough
not too many to spoil the broth
smart family with lky super genes

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So your nieces......are they voting PAP?

I find that the people who donr dare to say are those voting PAP.

If you ask someone who you voting they dont want to say it means PAP.

Oppie all proudly say they oppie and want to convince others to support oppie.

Those quiet one...means PAP supporters.

And most people are PAP voters.
My nieces openly declare they will vote for opposition and I trust them :smile:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
These young folks don’t give a fuck on the bombastic credentials of PAP candidates. They stick with simple logic of democracy and accountability. I am counting on them to give PAP a black eye

The MIW hasn’t played its trump card.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
When you collect PAP's money then you vote oppies that's the greatest betrayer and it's sweet revenge. Everyday when you wear that mask you know how not sick don't need wear mask then they kept importing and allows foreigners to come in until the infected numbers are high then Boom ! LOCKDOWN and declare CB and then use that fear for erection.

When have you ever seen so many of this type of response :

PM Lee said on Monday (July 6) during a virtual rally that the imposition of the Circuit Breaker was a significant decision that came at a great cost to jobs and businesses; however, not doing it meant risking a major outbreak and loss of lives. After weighing out the pros and cons, the Government decided to go ahead with the partial lockdown measures to curb the Covid-19 pandemic. “As it turned out, we acted just in time as the numbers were growing, but before they shot up dramatically,” said PM Lee.

fbscreengrab.jpg

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So... there is widespread believe the PAP will have a resounding victory with increased popular vote. Maybe. Maybe not. For all you old farts who have kids in their 20s, you might very well understand this new generation of voters are quite different from their brain washed parents, the majority of whom benefit from some form of property bubble. The new generation is feeling the pinch. Jobs do not come as easily compared to their parents era. Properties are beyond reach. These young folks don’t give a fuck on the bombastic credentials of PAP candidates. They stick with simple logic of democracy and accountability. I am counting on them to give PAP a black eye.
Now now now.... I no bluff you right???

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't even know the young people today,those younger than me.....those in their teens or below 21 are even local or sinkie......from far they look Chinese,but they could be Malaysian or PRC or Taiwanese or Vietnamese or what not......my guess is up to 40 percent of them are not sinkie coolies n farmers

Even worse there's tons of ceca kids and other foreigner kids now,and the younger gen sinkies grow up with them alongside them and are friends with them.......which means they lack the racist streak that the older millennials and X gen and merdeka and pioneer have.....

To us cecas and pinoys and prcs and whatnot are outsiders,aliens and enemies.....to them.....they grow up surrounded by them......they are one big family or at least part of the surrounding....come to marine parade and east coast and see how many Chinese and ceca school buddy buddies there are.....

With all the pap propaganda shoved down their throats u think they other than a small minority like every generation are woke and see thru the smoke and will vote for oppo?