• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GE 2016/15 speculation

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very sad to see Canton and Guandong province occupied by foreigners. In the 1800s the hakka invaded. Than now the mandarin speaking scum. Go to canton n not many cantonese speakers. Singapore is also going tat way. Occupied by ah tiong. Ah neh n ah pinoy.

Meizhou is in Guangdong. The founder of the Taiping rebels is another delusional Hakka - claimed to be the brother of Jesus Christ.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meizhou

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
But that whole area now is under TP. N isnt kee chiu an mp for the grc? Actually if kee chiu is unpopular got chance to hantam pappies there.

kreta ayer was handled over to lily neo after richard hui retired; i dun think LN is group with TP GRC

kee chiu, i think is a canto (or at least 1/2); there's no way an mp can gain respect in just 1-2 terms
for that matter, which mp these days can replace GKS, Toh CC, or even Chiam ST....

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Heard online that Kee Chiu is a canto..fucking traitor,,,

kreta ayer was handled over to lily neo after richard hui retired; i dun think LN is group with TP GRC

kee chiu, i think is a canto (or at least 1/2); there's no way an mp can gain respect in just 1-2 terms
for that matter, which mp these days can replace GKS, Toh CC, or even Chiam ST....

yenwei

Alfrescian
Loyal
Constituencies likely to be won by oppositions:

GRCs
- Aljunied (WP)
- East Coast (WP)
- Marine Parade (NSP)
- Tampines (NSP)
- Holland-Bukit Timah (SDP)

SMCs
-Hougang (WP)
-Potong Pasir (SPP)
- Punggol East (WP)
-Sengkang West (WP)
- Joo Chiat (WP)

Feel free to discuss or add more constituencies... Keep the discussion constructive, please.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

GRCs
- Aljunied (WP)
- East Coast (WP)
- Marine Parade (NSP)
- Tampines (NSP)

SMCs
-Hougang (WP)
-Potong Pasir (SPP)
- Punggol East (WP)
-Sengkang West (WP)
- Joo Chiat (WP)

Feel free to discuss or add more constituencies... Keep the discussion constructive, please.

Nope SDP will not get H-BT. Too strong as much as there is online hatred against the MP/MPs there. HB-BT is populated by offsprings of PAP MPs and civil servants.

TwitSeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nee Soon GRC here like not much oppo activity. Or maybe I am wrong.

But here quite incumbent stronghold. Same goes for Sembawang GRC

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal

GRCs
- Aljunied (WP)
- East Coast (WP)
- Marine Parade (NSP)
- Tampines (NSP)

SMCs
-Hougang (WP)
-Potong Pasir (SPP)
- Punggol East (WP)
-Sengkang West (WP)
- Joo Chiat (WP)

By then how many of these wards will remain is a big question mark. Chances of Joo chiat SMC remaining as it is now is 50-50 as there is no more HDB in the estate. By then it may absorb into neighboring MP GRC or some neighboring HDB maybe redrawn into JC changing the composition of the voters. And if JC is part of MP GRC, there will likely be 3CF. A good strategy for PAP.

Last edited:

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
GRCs
- Aljunied (WP)
- East Coast (WP)
- Marine Parade (NSP)
- Tampines (NSP)
SMCs
-Hougang (WP)
-Potong Pasir (SPP)
- Punggol East (WP)
-Sengkang West (WP)
- Joo Chiat (WP)

as politics matures here; we singkies have finally come to realise the importance of having a credible opposition toward checking on complacency, nepotism, lack of accountability, transparency, etc

the main problems facing the oppo are lacking of resources, good people, political obstacles, unity....so i dun believe the oppo can win big come 2016

my guess for 2016
- EC GRC will fall to WP... if the lines remain the same
- MP GRC - will remain with PAP....as GCT will still be the anchor man
- Pasir Ris/Punggol - will fall to WP

-Hougang, Punggol E, Sengkang - WP
-Potong Pasir, Joo Chiat - will disappear

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
as politics matures here; we singkies have finally come to realise the importance of having a credible opposition toward checking on complacency, nepotism, lack of accountability, transparency, etc

the main problems facing the oppo are lacking of resources, good people, political obstacles, unity....so i dun believe the oppo can win big come 2016

my guess for 2016
- EC GRC will fall to WP... if the lines remain the same
- MP GRC - will remain with PAP....as GCT will still be the anchor man
- Pasir Ris/Punggol - will fall to WP

-Hougang, Punggol E, Sengkang - WP
-Potong Pasir, Joo Chiat - will disappear

GCT may resign if LKY goes away.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The illumati are sick of LKY and his gang. They do not offer enough gains. A reshuffle is in order of the chess pieces by the chess masters.

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal

GRCs
- Aljunied (WP)
- East Coast (WP)
- Marine Parade (NSP)
- Tampines (NSP)

SMCs
-Hougang (WP)
-Potong Pasir (SPP)
- Punggol East (WP)
-Sengkang West (WP)
- Joo Chiat (WP)

lol NSP is legit contender woh! i dun think the ah peks here or on the grd are not horny for nicole shit adulterer now anyway. and she's probably quitting nsp forever.
nsp totally CMI with all the ugly inbred fucks with fake degrees that are left innit.

LittleP

Alfrescian
Loyal
If u look at the WP territory map, I hv a gut feeling Pasir Punggol will be a very interesting GRC to watch come 2016. Aljunied, Hougang n Punggol East r all connected.

yenwei

Alfrescian
Loyal
If u look at the WP territory map, I hv a gut feeling Pasir Punggol will be a very interesting GRC to watch come 2016. Aljunied, Hougang n Punggol East r all connected.

Then WP's influence will soon spread to the west... LOL :biggrin: