• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GCT - what has he (George Yeo) done to deserve this?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hint: Romanian hit-and run.

is GCT senile or what...

He did not go for his confessions as his holey goh had instructed him to & did not repent, now his god of lightning, is punishing him...REPENT!:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sorry, he is just someone who is indispensable to you but not to LHL and both of you got played out. We are just common citizens with the power to remove you and GY. Do not ask us this question because you started the GRC gerrymandering and this is your Karma.

williamsF1

Alfrescian
Loyal
voters r not stupid & dont have bad memory as him. he say TJS buey kan... but in the end, TJS countered and we all know now, who's the 1 who buey kan.

woody talk some more, scully, george not eliminated, but ahloong & himself kena eliminated. he nothing better to do than to kaypo other's problems.

patrickv

Alfrescian
Loyal
i saw wks's response to this on yesterday's channel 8 news.

wks (with a tulan look on his face) : GCT is entitled to his own opinion. what PM think about me (regarding mas selamat incident) he already said before. i dont have to repeat what he says.

seems like pap really have different gangs. their so-called party harmony beginning to show cracks. lau goh and wks like buay song each other.