• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GCT Says TPL Partly To Blame. Also, Praises Nicole. Now 37,000 Petition To Remove Her

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: GCT Says TPL Partly To Blame. Also, Praises Nicole. Now 37,000 Petition To Remove

37, 000 or 3.7 million, it won't change a thing if no one takes to the streets. How else do you think the Europeans attained their generous welfare benefits? Sinkie sheep are ignorant and spineless. They don't even know that they are oppressed. Even if they do, none of them would have the balls to stand up and do something about their predicament. This is a classic example of market failure. Each Sinkie sheep cares about no one but his self-interest. Kiasu and kiasi, Sinkie sheep like to hide behind the brave few instead of assuming responsibility. Eventually, everyone ends up worse off. :rolleyes:

Cant disagree :biggrin:

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: GCT Says TPL Partly To Blame. Also, Praises Nicole. Now 37,000 Petition To Remove

De list stand at almost 43k strong. Did somebody jus say will listern to de ppl? :confused:

KNN chui gong lampar song again...:wink::biggrin::oIo:

You people all never learn and wise up........ after all these years you still believe them?
If their words can be trusted...... then shit can be eaten.
Be prepared to suffer for another 5 more years. :mad:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

And if they don't wanna listen, what would Sinkie sheep do about it? Answer: nothing. :rolleyes:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Libyans, Egytians, Syrians all know how to rise up. Sinkies, only know how to spend money on Kate Spade.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

LKY is a politician. He knows that the best propaganda technique is to tell half-truths. If he really made the peasants suffer like the Libyans, Egyptians, Syrians, Sinkie sheep sure would revolt. Perhaps Gaddafi would not have so much trouble now had he given the Libyans Grow and Share packages and lift upgrading. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I thought singapore is a meritocracy.

Why is GCT bringing in TPL to parliament when he admits she is "inexperienced".

Hello, parliament is a place for serious debate, NOT a place for PAP to train TPL

If such talent is recruited from the private sector, surely S'pore has tens of thousand of TPLs. And we were told we need to pay world class salaries to entice talented people like TPL! What a bloody joke.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

37, 000 or 3.7 million, it won't change a thing if no one takes to the streets. How else do you think the Europeans attained their generous welfare benefits? Sinkie sheep are ignorant and spineless. They don't even know that they are oppressed. Even if they do, none of them would have the balls to stand up and do something about their predicament. This is a classic example of market failure. Each Sinkie sheep cares about no one but his self-interest. Kiasu and kiasi, Sinkie sheep like to hide behind the brave few instead of assuming responsibility. Eventually, everyone ends up worse off. :rolleyes:

You have said what i have been ramping these useless sinkies all these years. I fully respect that..... I do not mixed with such sinkie losers and purified myself by avoiding them. Trust me, you will feel more human if you can just stay away from these sinkie morons.

You know what?? i could just framed up your whole particular quote on this and print tons of it and mailed it to every household in sinkieland. They need to face the truth of what they are. A total sinkie disgrace.

Last edited:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

"I mean, she was a factor. Nicole Seah was also a factor. (Ms Seah) communicated very well. She spoke quite persuasively to the younger people as well as some older people.

=> but who is in and who is out of parliament? where is justice?

hi there

1. what is this old sheep getting at?
2. beating around the big bush man!
3. now that the % of votes dipped.
4. started to blame this and blame that.
5. come on and wake up and smell the coffee.
6. you are equally finished too!
7. insensitive, arrogant and clueless.
8. to take another 5 years to rectify what are missing out 5 years ago.
9. this is what sheep are paying millions to such performances and leadership.
10. prepare to pay more!

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I thought singapore is a meritocracy.

Why is GCT bringing in TPL to parliament when he admits she is "inexperienced".

Hello, parliament is a place for serious debate, NOT a place for PAP to train TPL

hi there

1. not to train some kate spade specimen.
2. but a testing grouind for the returning young dragon in 2016.
3. just watch out for it.

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset

I must say that I am extremely disappointed with Singaporeans in this GE. I thought with the much stronger showing from Opposition, especially the quality of the candidates as compared to Kate Spate and the Ah Beng General, YOG, Housing.... Sigh....