• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GCT continues to run down TPL

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
did this TPL perform a Monica Lewinsky stunt on any of our pap leader or leaders and hold them for ransom? :biggrin: why all of the pap leaders so protective over her??? even give order to give priority and response immediately to whatever letters she wrote as a mp??? wow!!! :eek: :confused: :mad: :oIo:

Husband of TinTin is PPS to PM. No harm currying favours with PM through this route. I am sure TinTin will share with her hubby on who is protecting her. Hubby can then relay message to PM.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Husband of TinTin is PPS to PM. No harm currying favours with PM through this route. I am sure TinTin will share with her hubby on who is protecting her. Hubby can then relay message to PM.

i know that. logic also. this is also politics, bed room politics. knn! GD! GE you also busy?!? doing part time surveillance assignment? some of my reservist mate kena recall for GE duty.

Last edited:

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Michael Graetz20 hours ago
People have been quick to come up with their own versions of the analogy. This is my favourite.

Dear Citizen,

Think of this analogy. I am the ageing centre back of PAP United and we've scored five quick goals at the start of the game (usually we score many more, so this is not as good as it sounds). We were forced to bring on a substitute in the opening minutes. Now the opposing team have introduced a new star striker who is really hot. I have a new, inexperienced right-back beside me. Together we must prevent the striker from scoring at all costs. I am not as nimble as I used to be and my left-back nearly scored an own goal in our last game five years ago and he is being outflanked again. He is no George Best.

What do I do? I have already tried to support our left-back but exposed our goal keeper in the process. He's already let one escape his grasp but we had it ruled off side. Sooner or later, it looks like the opposition is going to score, but from where?

The crowd is jeering my right back every time she gets near the ball. Our manager mentor is not helping by telling the crowd they will repent and our central midfielder is apologetically sending back passes to me all the time. All I can do is hope our new young player's lack of experience will not put me in a position where I am forced to commit a foul and get sent off.

Gohl Choke Tongue

jw5

Loyal
Think of this analogy. I am the ageing centre back of PAP United and we've scored five quick goals at the start of the game (usually we score many more, so this is not as good as it sounds). We were forced to bring on a substitute in the opening minutes. Now the opposing team have introduced a new star striker who is really hot. I have a new, inexperienced right-back beside me. Together we must prevent the striker from scoring at all costs. I am not as nimble as I used to be and my left-back nearly scored an own goal in our last game five years ago and he is being outflanked again. He is no George Best.

Gohl Choke Tongue

Errrrr, are you Jamie Carragher? :biggrin:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is amazing. He is sending a clear message and it is to the PAP. He did not pick her and he is stuck with her and he is unhappy. Never have I seen this level of discontent played openly and rightfully so.

GCT continues to run down TPL. Contrary to popular perception, GCT can be downright nasty when he is pissed off with someone.

As an opposition support, I hope she stays. Just as I hope MBT and VV stay. They are the opposition's best testament of all that is wrong with the PAP.

http://www.facebook.com/woonhung/posts/152884774778248

lockeliberal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Scroo

What is he complaining abt ? He wanted first pick of Good BGs and he chose the better one to groom or BG TAN. He got a dud along with the deal but at that time it looked a safe bet and he could take the heat. Right now he should just learn to take the loss if his ego can take it

Locke

This is amazing. He is sending a clear message and it is to the PAP. He did not pick her and he is stuck with her and he is unhappy. Never have I seen this level of discontent played openly and rightfully so.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
GCT continues to run down TPL. Contrary to popular perception, GCT can be downright nasty when he is pissed off with someone.

As an opposition support, I hope she stays. Just as I hope MBT and VV stay. They are the opposition's best testament of all that is wrong with the PAP.

Dear Yvonne Chia,

Think of this analogy. I was given a recruit who was assessed to have the potential to be a good soldier. The platoon had to capture a hill. The recruit came under a hail of bullets. As platoon leader, I had to protect him, even at the risk of my own life.

Am I being stubborn or deaf? Or did I not do the honourable thing expected of a platoon leader?

That the recruit could have been better prepared for the mission or be an older, more experienced recruit is a separate point. I am aware of the widespread unhappi_ness at sending this recruit to the platoon. But I would say, now that the recruit has survived the ordeal of battle, let him prove that he can be a good soldier…

Goh Chok_Tong

Wah lan, good thing Wooden is not a SAF Fake General (RET) (Ns). Like that, the country will be screwed in war. The supreme objective is to always capture your objective. If you have time to protect your recruit with your own body while doing so, good for you, but otherwise, u have to accept that u will see casualties in war. The objective is always the prime directive. Normally in an assualt, you are told to keep moving and leave the wounded and dead first. I think Wooden should do a few months BMT.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
$15,000 x 12 x 5 = $900K (~$1M) for a "recruit" doing on the job training. Something is seriously wrong with this country. I probably wouldn't have minded if she contested by herself and got into Parliament on her own merits.

If only the real SAF recruits were paid that much. :eek:

Don't forget annual bonus, maybe 6 months a year. Than pension, and also annual salary increases.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Dear Yvonne Chia,

Think of this analogy. I was given a recruit who was assessed to have the potential to be a good soldier. The platoon had to capture a hill. The recruit came under a hail of bullets. As platoon leader, I had to protect him, even at the risk of my own life.

Am I being stubborn or deaf? Or did I not do the honourable thing expected of a platoon leader?

That the recruit could have been better prepared for the mission or be an older, more experienced recruit is a separate point. I am aware of the widespread unhappi_ness at sending this recruit to the platoon. But I would say, now that the recruit has survived the ordeal of battle, let him prove that he can be a good soldier…

Goh Chok_Tong

Lee Con You, Gay Loong, Wooden, etc. all say that PAP politicians should get the highest pay in the world because they are the best. How can you be the best when now have to prove that u "can be a good soldier"? For that kind of money we are paying her, we expect to have Patton, not a raw recruit. Wooden conveniently forgot to mention this? If you are the best, you must already have the experience, proven track record. Not TPL.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dear Yvonne Chia,

Goh Chok_Tong

GCT never reached the rank of BG unlike GY. So he should shut up.

rise96

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah GCT is basically saying TPL is LHL choose wan. GCT saying he was forced to have TPL inside his team

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
!@$#%^#$@^ the others morons in Marine Parade has voted for her. So we all lan lan, understand?

Talk a lot of cock behind a PC also LPPL.... I'm pissssed!!

:mad::mad:

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

54677701.gif

Look how easy it has been for me. I just need to ride the coattail of Woody. And i get paid 15K a month from taxpayers while OJT. I hope that Woody won't remove me so that i can be clown and subject of mockery in parliament to keep viewers entertained. Hehe..

<object style="height: 390px; width: 440px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/B_6x_5J78Rs?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/B_6x_5J78Rs?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="440" height="390"></object>

Re: Petition to remove Tin Pei Ling
http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/removemptinpeiling

Here is what our MP: Ms Tin Pei Ling wore during voting day. Beside her is her husband Ng How Yue (Principle private secretary to PM Lee hsien loong) ... now

u know how she becomes an MP ?

225306_10150235049050210_655880209_8760823_1152344_n.jpg

Last edited: