• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GAY SINGAPOREAN: I was raped in a gay sauna, and the rapists infected me with HIV

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sunny had noticed that the rapist was wearing a condom so STDs did not cross his mind one bit. But several weeks later when back home in Singapore, he fell very ill and experienced diarrhoea, fever, vomiting and severe weight loss for about five weeks. He had to admit himself to a hospital, where he was finally advised to take a HIV test. It was a positive result.

Au.jpg

: http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/gay-singaporean-i-was-raped-gay-sauna#sthash.AZQP8pxV.dpuf

think might be bullshit. the HIV virus wont full blown in just several weeks.
some have aid virus for 20 years and still not developed systom

Poseidon

Alfrescian
Loyal
How can any man be rape by another man if he don't frequent that sort of places when he should know better. Why don't he go Poseidon for sauna instead and see if he complain.

With the recent curfew, that place is opened for business?