• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gay Loong wants P.A. to integrate new Apuneh citizens into S'pore. WTF.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
This is the clearest example that the MIW never intend to change their policies and the "sorry" is just election gimmick.

The 40% knew it while the supposedly 60%(who knows the real figure)are too dumb,complacent or scared .

While nagging in forum(s) like this will raise awareness, what is important is to take concrete actions

1.Give TT the lowest vote in the coming EP electipons
2.Give a clear message to these FT's that while the traitors bring them in, we do not welcome them.Totally avoid them, do not even sit with them in
public places like buses, MRT and boycott all businesses that employ them. I show my utter contempt for them by moving away when they sit next
to me in buses/MRT's and give them the shit look when they come near me.Do not rent your houses to them and tell your agents you do not want
to stay next to them.Treat them like outcast,like what they did to their untouchables.They have the habit of not giving way when walking on
pavements and I will stand my ground when facing them.Either they give way or we will bang into each other-so far none has dared to utter a word
against me as my expression shows I'm prepared to give it to them if they want to be violent.
3.Most importantly vote the traitors out in the nexrt election.

In the meantime I hope the 60% have a good time been polluted by their noise and incense,their children's places in schools and U been given to these FT Indians and best of all,may they enjoy been "screwed" by Indian FT's in their workplace.Mabye their daughters may want to marry some of these Indian FT's(truly integrate) and pay handsome dowries so they can buy up more land in India.

All singaporeans should have a new form of protest. Bring durians into MRT trains, and open up or eat them in the trains. Only the FTs from India and PRC will buaytahan the smell. True born sinkies would not mind it.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
say all you want but these shit skins are here to stay. Btw the only race that even the local chinese will ever attack is a chinese race and who else but the tiongs. I'm not saying that tiongs are angels but if you look at the chinese psyche they only know how to bully ppl most similar to them.

When the chinese are the minorities here they'll still be picking on other chinese while bowing their heads down like dogs to the m&ds and shit skins.

How else could only the chinese be held responsible for racism and with the majority here being chinese nobody cept for a very small minority speaks out about it?

groinroot

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can Ah Loong provide statistics on how many of these Indian immigrants who had been granted citizenship, have been called up for National Service?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good news here some shit skins get swept off a waterfall unfortunately only 5 of them

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ptH1AMUVro4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>