• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Garment should also reduce the number of incoming foreigners

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
Problem is the Foreign Trash come with Fake degree and get good salary until some one blow whistle.
How are they going to verify authencity of Foreign Trash degree? Do we need FT to do the job when
local can do it??

I think our local ITE & Polytechnic graduates are better than all these Foreign Trashes.

Its time for our garment & employers to change their mindset. Stop giving FT fat salaries :mad:

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
The miw thrust a K-Bar knife into this country, our people felt the pain and damage. Now they will tell us, our internal organs will spill out and we will bleed to death if they pull out the knife. A deep scar will be left behind on our country, regardless.

Will the locals survive with a hunting knife stuck in the body is still left to be seen. But sure as hell, our average sinkies are bleeding. And some feasting on the blood and welcome the knife.

Same analogy for hdb prices.:o

not just reduce incoming FT. kick them back to their 3rd world shithole!

tuagu

Alfrescian
Loyal
exactly. Firstly, they set the standard of our local U so high. then when PMETs no enough, they did the easy thing - IMPORT without much QC. Our kids study so hard and only a small % made it to U yet will need to fight with them.
i believe our poly or even ite grads are better than their half baked, dime a dozen degrees but wld potentially have to be their subordinates. as many wld have realised, once they set foot in a certain industry or company, it will be filled with their kinds and our people esp the young ones will not have the chance to gain the neccessary experience. our educaiton system is one of the best yet it doesnt gain any advantage when it comes to employment.
I think our local ITE & Polytechnic graduates are better than all these Foreign Trashes.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i have been saying this again and again.

mnc HR usually infested will smelly indian and emo pinoy. they will hold interviews to humiliate our own Singaporeans and not give them the jobs. then they will inform MOM they cant find any suitable candidates in Singapore, so MOM ...will open the flood gate and let all the foreign trash come in. of cos, in the end all the cosy and well paid PMET jobs will go to the HR own kampong people with fake degrees and degrees with only our ITE standards. all these jobs, our Singaporean cant do? read it some where from internet a Taiwan OEM reject Singaporean because of gotta do reservist during interview.

tertiary educations also a prob. let in so many foreigners for free!!! free fees, free lodging, free air tickets and even pocket money!!! why cant we use all these on our bright young Singaporeans??? a lot want to get in cant get in, some cant afford got to take loan!!! before graduate already in debts!!!

i think something must be very wrong with the immigration policy. ICA and MOM are the culprit for all these happening. if they can attract people like Chen Show Mao this type of foreign talent and willing to serve NS still ok. i dont mind Chen Show Mao be our Prime Minister, i think he is better than the one we having now.

I STRESS AGAIN! WE SINGAPOREAN ARE NOT AGAINST FOREIGNERS! IF U WANT TO COME SINGAPORE, BE PART OF US. NOT SET UP YOUR COLONY HERE! WE WANT FOREIGN TALENTS!!! NOT FOREIGN TRASH WITH FAKE DEGREES AND DEGREES WITH STANDARDS OF OUR ITE!!!

gohsanho

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its the policy that create the problems to locals. Companies now have cheap and wide choice of workers at the expense of local employees who use to enjoy a wide selection of jobs. Now after building up the country they are screwed.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The miw thrust a K-Bar knife into this country, our people felt the pain and damage. Now they will tell us, our internal organs will spill out and we will bleed to death if they pull out the knife. A deep scar will be left behind on our country, regardless.

Will the locals survive with a hunting knife stuck in the body is still left to be seen. But sure as hell, our average sinkies are bleeding. And some feasting on the blood and welcome the knife.

Same analogy for hdb prices.:o

I like your analogy of the knife. It is spot on. The damage is already done and replacing the guilty ministers will not repair anything. Like I posted, only an external event like another SARS-like epidemic or prolonged regional recession will reset the country back to acceptable immigration levels. The latter will be due before the next election. And when that hits, I hope the 6 MPs we voted into parliament will speak up for the affected Singaporeans.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
exactly. Firstly, they set the standard of our local U so high. then when PMETs no enough, they did the easy thing - IMPORT without much QC. Our kids study so hard and only a small % made it to U yet will need to fight with them.
i believe our poly or even ite grads are better than their half baked, dime a dozen degrees but wld potentially have to be their subordinates. as many wld have realised, once they set foot in a certain industry or company, it will be filled with their kinds and our people esp the young ones will not have the chance to gain the neccessary experience. our educaiton system is one of the best yet it doesnt gain any advantage when it comes to employment.

One main reason for opening up the floodgates in the last 7 or 8 years was to increase the GDP thru capital spending (property purchases) and rental (commercial and residential). The Pap and property developers benefited the most.