• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Garment should also reduce the number of incoming foreigners

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard that 900,000 foreigners is coming to our island to snatch jobs from our local PMET. This is also a very critical issues that need to be tackle urgently not just focus on reviewing the ministerial salaries.

I remember PAP said before the election that they placed the Singaporeans first.

Now it is time for us Singaporeans to see .... whether :cool:

aangsc

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard that 900,000 foreigners is coming to our island to snatch jobs from our local PMET. This is also a very critical issues that need to be tackle urgently not just focus on reviewing the ministerial salaries.

I remember PAP said before the election that they placed the Singaporeans first.

Where is the source of news ?

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

I tot u a supporter of PRCunts and PRCocks? Now your lumpar shrink cos u worried ur job might get taken by foreigners? Oh the irony!

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Time for PAP to filter out unwanted fake talent. We do not want a population surpassing 4mil. If PAP don't listen, show them Singaporean power come 2016. No time to lose.

NotoFTs

Agree that a drastic reduction in the number of foreigners coming into Singapore is urgently needed. I read with much unhappiness that MOH is bringing in PRC doctors. We already have enough problems with the other imported doctors from those less developed countries. Why is MOH so desperate?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The best way to clear out the F trash in this country is to weather through a China led recession and a US interest rate increase.

It will be painful for Singaporeans. But it will reset the Ftrash level in our society back to pre 2003 standards.

cobragold

Alfrescian
Loyal
The GDP is forcast to grow at 5 to 7% this year, can the govt lower this down to 3 to 4% and STOP any FT from coming in this and next year, if the GDP is growing at 3 to 4 % why do we need more people to come in, the GDP growth does not help the people of SG as real wages do not follow the GDp.

Last edited:

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
I tot u a supporter of PRCunts and PRCocks? Now your lumpar shrink cos u worried ur job might get taken by foreigners? Oh the irony!

I think you are mistaken. Sometimes I did want to say some fairness in comparison but when its come to our rice bowls is concerned. We must stay united against all foreigners.

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
not just reduce incoming FT. kick them back to their 3rd world shithole!

Time for PAP to filter out unwanted fake talent. We do not want a population surpassing 4mil. If PAP don't listen, show them Singaporean power come 2016. No time to lose.

The best way to clear out the F trash in this country is to weather through a China led recession and a US interest rate increase.

It will be painful for Singaporeans. But it will reset the Ftrash level in our society back to pre 2003 standards.

I think our garment make it easy for foreigners to come here to look for jobs. We must change the employers mindset to hire locals first policy another factor is the ICA (not to mention they allowed so many PRC WL here on social visit passes).

I am wondering why give away S-Pass, Employment Pass and Permanent Resident status so easily. This deprive Singaporeans of getting a job especially the local PMETs.

Last edited:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do u guys know that foreigners are given temporary passes that can last for months to come to Singapore to look for jobs? Dun believe? Just look at International Plaza. Foreigners will come knock on doors of recruitment companies there and ask if there are any vacancies.

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do u guys know that foreigners are given temporary passes that can last for months to come to Singapore to look for jobs? Dun believe? Just look at International Plaza. Foreigners will come knock on doors of recruitment companies there and ask if there are any vacancies.

That horrible. This can be an issues to be bring up by WP MPs in the Parliament because this is a serious issues affecting the livelihood of Singaporeans.

Last edited:

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore makes money from its neighbors

Obviously you need to also hire them

Fucking Losers Sinkies Local Trash should shut up

Lucian Darth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where is the source of news ?

MM LEE said so. This is the article fr TR.

MM Lee : Singapore needs 900,000 foreign workers on work permits (only)
After maintaining an unusual silence for nearly a month, PAP strongman Lee Kuan Yew has finally opened his mouth to dispense his usual ‘pearls of wisdom’ to his hapless ’subjects.’

Though Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong promised lately to ‘moderate’ the inflow of foreigners, his father hinted that more may be coming.

In a speech at the Tanjong Pagar GRC Family Day celebrations, Lee said that Singapore needs 900,000 foreign workers on two-year work permits.

‘Please remember. We need 900,000 foreign workers. They do the construction and other heavy work, jobs Singaporeans are not willing to do,’ he added.

Lee Kuan Yew, like the rest of his ‘mentees’ don’t seem to understand the grouses of Singaporeans.

Singaporeans are not against blue collar migrant workers taking up jobs they are unwilling to do but against the so-called foreign ‘talent’ on S and E passes who are competing with them directly for jobs which can otherwise be taken up by them.

For example, CONTACT Singapore, an EDB agency recently held an extravagant job fair in Shanghai to recruit mainland Chinese for PMET positions which can be filled easily by Singaporean diploma and degree holders.

It appears that the problems encountered by Singaporeans over the relentless influx of foreigners will not be addressed so long the PAP remains in power.

The next election may be the last window of opportunity for Singaporeans to reclaim ownership of their nation in order to secure the futures of themselves and their children.

Lucian Darth

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are not only importing working adults, students too!!
Here, we struggled to pay Poly and Uni fees for our children, many of them ended up have to pay bank loan for their studies, There they are giving bond free scholarship to foreigners with the taxpayers' money. Seriously...... I don't what to say!!!! STOMP STOMP STOMP!!!!

photo.php

http://www.zimbio.com/Lee+Kuan+Yew/articles/_WjIaF6p1nT/Master+Public+Administration+Scholarship+Singapore

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore makes money from its neighbors

Obviously you need to also hire them

Fucking Losers Sinkies Local Trash should shut up

Any proof... why you like to talk things without hard evidence :mad:

I would suggest our garment stop granting PR to Msia Chinese as the first step to reduce foreigners here.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Problem is the Foreign Trash come with Fake degree and get good salary until some one blow whistle.
How are they going to verify authencity of Foreign Trash degree? Do we need FT to do the job when
local can do it??

preacher1010

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stop giving work Permits to Indians and Pinoys IMMEDIATELY, and MAYBE i'll vote for you next "erection".
hmmmmm, i changed my mind..i wont.