• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Gansiokbin is a dirty virgin

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kana hole search.
Then repackage as a virgin.
Yucks.
Altogether now.. Pui!
Another cancer Cantonese dog prostitute descendant repeating and spamming lies that have been answered. I am virgin with annulled marriage and meet the Oxford dictionary definition of virgin. Pui!

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another cancer Cantonese dog prostitute descendant repeating and spamming lies that have been answered. I am virgin with annulled marriage and meet the Oxford dictionary definition of virgin. Pui!
Open your eyes wide and look at your charge list.
Still talk so much.
All these are not created by myself for no reason. It's all from your own past quotes + evidence from sbf / FB / twitter
Stupid.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Charge her for uploading indecent self masturbation with sex toy sound file to sbf and trying to pull it off as neighbours whipping the floor sound.
This is a very disgusting act. Should cane her.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are not a virgin. You have not been able to produce a single shred of evidence.

You changed topic, assigned identity to your detractors and attacked them to avoid being questioned on proof of virginity.

You fraudulently claimed your marriage was annulled on the grounds of non-consummation. When asked if it was wilful refusal or incapacity, you said you don't know the details. You pushed everything to your lawyer. Did your lawyer check your CB?

You don't even have a copy of your Court document? Did you not swear an affidavit? You don't even bother to read it?

You're a fucking liar and a ZERO Evidence Virgin, a phrase that you aptly coined for yourself.

You cannot prove what you claimed you are.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Charge her for tagging spf with her ex twitter account with all the indecent photos from sbf. This offence alone carries a substantial jail terms, as spf twitter is meant to report genuine incidence. I believe she was warned by spf for this misdeeds. To get warning is too light a punishment. Should fine and jail her.

Last edited: