• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

FX rate - S$1 : RM 3.0 soon?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Malaysians working in S'pore all smiling especially those who travel back daily. No need to spend on accommodation.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Good La; which means there wiLL be more infLux of M'sian Chicks coming Over to our entertainment joints..
:smile:
..and aLL these expensiVE Ah Tiong-bus' can go one corner & suck their thumbs! :eek::cool:

B Man

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the papers not doing a good enough job of publishing scary robbery and rape stories to scare the Singaporeans from going over.

Good for mudland..more sinkees will spend here in JB. The weekends already packed with sinkees..causeway jam on week ends..Pappies will now raise gst to stem the flow of sinkee money to mudland..

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good La; which means there wiLL be more infLux of M'sian Chicks coming Over to our entertainment joints..
:smile:
..and aLL these expensiVE Ah Tiong-bus' can go one corner & suck their thumbs! :eek::cool:

Now where still can find Malaysian chicks?
You how long bo chiong liao?

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the papers not doing a good enough job of publishing scary robbery and rape stories to scare the Singaporeans from going over.

Yes shitty times should just publish more shit about mudland to keep the causeway jam free. At the same time they should publish more shit on US crime and Ozzie crime to stop the brain drain..not to forget europe's economic woes and canada's freezing weather.. also dont forget middle east slaughter..

Peesai is a paradise...compared to these cuntries..

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube;Ua47lX5M_1Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ua47lX5M_1Q[/video]

SEA and India is going to get hit this time,,I wonder how the SEA gahmens is going to control this,,,,i hope they introduce capital controls to attack the hot money...

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now where still can find Malaysian chicks?
You how long bo chiong liao?

Yes, bo liao. After Viets, Thais, Filipinos and PRCs, nowadays Taiwanese and Korean are the flavour of the day. Was at a joint where my friend works and was attracted to a Taiwanese syt. My friend told me at least 3-4 chaps chasing her skirt. All seepay loaded ones. 18 yrs young.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Surer than I was yesterday.
Because my post #21 was so innocuous, it didn't warrant a reply otherwise. :wink:

Not mine. Yours maybe.

Because Singapore banks already no more RM accounts for many years. Maybe you can try Maybank or CIMB.

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thanks for the info and suggestions. :wink:

Anyway market talk is that the Malaysian ekonomy could weaken further, so you may want to consider putting into other currencies instead of RM instead. A$ also no good cos commodity prices falling and Aussie economy depends quite a fair bit on commodities exports.

You may want to consider GBP instead.