• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

fucktard SJI student Lee Ning Yuan threaten to report police for being called a sissy

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN...dis SJI fucktard student lee ning yuan threaten to report police over facebook remark abt sji fucktards being sissies, nerd, snobs....HAHAAHAHAH...wat a moron dis lee ning yuan....u think police so free, will entertain u issit?...now so may gang clash, police so busy catching them...dis bloody fucktard lee ning yuan is a read sadfuck! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::oIo:

hmmm, i wonder whether will Alamaking report police abt me calling him a sore loser pondan ahneh? :p

Say sorry or else..
Bryna Sim | The New Paper | Wed Nov 10 2010

Boys threaten police action if 'SJI Patriot' doesn't apologise on video.

Say_sorry_or_else_-topImage.jpg

UPLOAD a video of yourself apologising or be prepared for a police report to be lodged against you.

That is the ultimatum a group of students from St Joseph's Institution (SJI) have given a contributor to the SJI Facebook page who calls himself SJI Patriot.

It all started a few months ago when SJI Patriot claimed all he wanted was a "civil and healthy" debate on Facebook, about the present state of the school which he's disappointed in.

But over the past few months, he has done nothing of that sort, say the students.

Instead, he has called SJI students "sissies", "snobs" and"nerds", who cannot play football.

He also laments that the school isn't made up of enough church-going Catholics, and claims that SJI's days as a "superior and formidable school" are over.

jacobsgoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: fucktard SJI student Lee Ning Yuan threaten to report police for being called a s

If he is lky's son, the courts will rule in his favour; alas he is just an ordinary Lee.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: fucktard SJI student Lee Ning Yuan threaten to report police for being called a s

Probably got the idea from watching our dear leader(s) :biggrin:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

What SJI Patriot says is not true. SJI has been a bunch of sissies, nerds, and suck at football for the last 30 years. U can add bapok too. So, its not just recently. ST. PATs RULES!!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What is wrong with being called a sissy? This Lee Ning Yuan should be told that many of our MIW were also called sissies during their school days. This Lee chap got potential. May be PM one day. If no PM, minimum also CEO post.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

How about you calling the Poodles when I said I pity your mother for having a fucked up son like you, LOL, WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What is wrong with being called a sissy? This Lee Ning Yuan should be told that many of our MIW were also called sissies during their school days. This Lee chap got potential. May be PM one day. If no PM, minimum also CEO post.

What's the Chapter and Section for calling someone a sissy? How to write report? How to classify? :confused:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What's the Chapter and Section for calling someone a sissy? How to write report? How to classify? :confused:

Mr Ramseth, it is NOD. Can also be "police assistance required". Better still, ask the complainant to sue. That way, you "jaw" the bloody case.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Mr Ramseth, it is NOD. Can also be "police assistance required". Better still, ask the complainant to sue. That way, you "jaw" the bloody case.

Ho ho ho !!! You sound like my SIO !!! :biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Chey! Thought you have have said CIO. SIO only? You AIO where?

CIO? Got such thing? I don't know. My time was AIO, IO, SIO and HI.

I five-year run-road type from the start. Never would go far in the force but would run far from Singapore. :biggrin: My PA buddy now HI. Can't tell you which Div., can't compromise his position.

silliporean

Alfrescian
Loyal

What SJI Patriot says is not true. SJI has been a bunch of sissies, nerds, and suck at football for the last 30 years. U can add bapok too. So, its not just recently. ST. PATs RULES!!

Muahahaahaa St Pat's and SJI u fuckers can never fucking get along can you ha haahaa

The only thing that you guys share in common is when you fuck the same convent girl ha haahaa

If I bring ACS into the equation, both of you will fuck ACS..

This has been going on for decades bro, yes decades...:biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

CIO? Got such thing? I don't know. My time was AIO, IO, SIO and HI.

I five-year run-road type from the start. Never would go far in the force but would run far from Singapore. :biggrin: My PA buddy now HI. Can't tell you which Div., can't compromise his position.

From SIO, must have CIOs before HI. Now, even have Dy HI. Your time IO got IO Crime and IO Routine? Not difficult to know who your PA buddy is, through the elimination process. HIs these days all young young except for Tanglin and Jurong - one bayi, the other keeleng kia.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Only a Sissy will threaten to make a police report when being called Sissiy.

:rolleyes:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Only a Sissy will threaten to make a police report when being called Sissiy.

:rolleyes:

The solution to being called a sissy is to request the caller to strip and screw his ass. If the caller daren't, you then qulaify to call him a sissy.