• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fucking PRC thinks MRT is the same as china's

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
getFullSizePhoto.do

splintuh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've caught a lady letting her son pee at the common area in my condo, when the toilets were about 100ft away. I thought wtf, and told her off. She maintained that it's ok since dog owners let their pets do the same thing.... I totally blew up right there and then.

I guess that's an invitation to pee in her living room if i (ever) get invited to her apartment for CNY... and since she's already set the appropriate benchmark, I'll either throw her child-pet a bone or a get him a flea collar.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brain dead parents who insist their kids pee in the drain are also the same.

They will just breed idiot children.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiyah they lived in country side farm lands before. so it's normal for them to fertilize their crops with urea, save on fertiliser mah.

like dat also donno? u all neber been to farm stays in OZ?