• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fuck SBF members about Hokkien consolidated thread

mahalicka

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your cantonese fortune is thanks to generous support by Qing emperor sabotaging Hokkien port and CCP supporting Guangzhou Shenzhen.

1VWLO05.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
潘和简介资料_潘和五杀西班牙总督

万历二十一年八月,西班牙驻菲律宾总督朗雷·敝里系劳强征菲律宾人1400名和华侨250名,驾船向萧岛前进。敝里系劳的船上配备了西班牙士兵和身强力壮而最会划船的200多名华侨。www.guayunfan.com

八月的南海,经常波浪滔天,大木船像树叶一样漂在海上。划船的水手们跟风浪进行了一整天的搏斗,一个个精疲力尽,西班牙殖民者却躲在船舱里,偶尔出来一两个,看到哪个水手不用力,就拳打脚踢,或者抡起棍子乱打一通,甚至用刀杀死水手。

水手们十分愤慨。

这天傍晚,船驶到万门濠时,水手们实在划不动了,敝里系劳暴跳如雷,仍然下令前进,他走出船舱,亲手杀死了几名水手,可水手们实在划不动了,敝里系劳只好下令停泊。

这天夜里,敝里系劳和西班牙官兵们喝得酩酊大醉,守夜的卫兵也靠着舱门睡着了,下层舱里的水手却累得像泥一样,连饭都吃不下了,几个被杀水手的亲戚和朋友发出了怨言。这时一个大个子站了起来,对大家说:“乡亲们,醒醒!我们这样划下去,不累死也得被打死、杀死。就是到了萧岛,也要在战斗中死去。我们不如跟他们拼了,杀死朗雷·敝里系劳,报仇雪恨。打胜了,我们驾船扬帆远走;打不胜,也不过是个死。乡亲们,要报仇的跟我来!”

说话的正是潘和五。

这话鼓舞了水手们,他们跟着潘和五冲出船舱,潘和五操起大刀,站进上舱门,一个箭步蹿到敝里系劳身边,手起刀落,砍下了他的头。西班牙官兵们从睡梦中惊醒,准备顽抗,被跟进来的水手杀了,跳出窗口的也被外面的水手杀了。这时,其他船睥水手也不约而同奋起突袭,把备船上的西班牙士兵杀了。水兵们胜利了,拨转船头向西驶去。

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@Froggy admit it you are not doing your moderator job by lumping perfectly good threads on heroic hokkiens to become trash. I am not going to read or post there once my hokkien threads are trashed there. You happy to let all the ccb slanderers deface it with all the ccb lies is your chinese traitor dog created problem, not mine.

mahalicka

Alfrescian
Loyal
@Froggy admit it you are not doing your moderator job by lumping perfectly good threads on heroic hokkiens to become trash. I am not going to read or post there once my hokkien threads are trashed there. You happy to let all the ccb slanderers deface it with all the ccb lies is your chinese traitor dog created problem, not mine.

konglanjiaowei_0_0-jpg.18090

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Because the forum is flooded with it. Getting messy. I will stop if its best for forum.

A balance has to be struck. If all the Hokkien threads are about the same subject then by all means merge them.

However if they are about a diverse range of issues that are not related to each other then each thread should be allowed to stand.

For example there are many threads fucking the PAP here but we don't merge them all because each one is about a different policy or a different aspect of similar policies.

However if they were all about the same issue then they could be merged too.

mahalicka

Alfrescian
Loyal
A balance has to be struck. If all the Hokkien threads are about the same subject then by all means merge them.

However if they are about a diverse range of issues that are not related to each other then each thread should be allowed to stand.

For example there are many threads fucking the PAP here but we don't merge them all because each one is about a different policy or a different aspect of similar policies.

u will regret later when the mad bitch turn it into a hokkien forum

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Certainly @Leongsam

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal

KNN sounds legit but the difference here is that fucking pap threads were started by different ts whereas hokkien threads are all by a single bitch KNN the bitch should have used the same thread instead of opening a new one KNN

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
KNN sounds legit but the difference here is that fucking pap threads were started by different ts whereas hokkien threads are all by a single bitch KNN the bitch should have used the same thread instead of opening a new one KNN

I start threads that prove that the PAP is best but Froggy has not merged them all because each one illustrates a different aspect of the PAP's wisdom and intelligence.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I start threads that prove that the PAP is best but Froggy has not merged them all because each one illustrates a different aspect of the PAP's wisdom and intelligence.
But they are all different angles of the same subject matter (pap is best). Should've merged them all into one thread to facilitate searching and reading.

However, when it is a Fuck pap thread, they need to be left alone. Because each thread is a volume unto itself. :biggrin: