• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fuck SBF members about Hokkien consolidated thread

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
See everyone? That’s how evil bastards behave. Bully me to massacre my threads then when I did the right thing to complain, the bullies shamelessly turned around to play victim say the world don’t evolve around me. You are exactly like the Spanish bastards that bullied chinese then and when Chinese defended to fight them, took the excuse to call the chinese as revolts and massacred them.
Who gives a shit if u r bullied or raped or shafted? What makes U soo special? U think u pinky ah? Who in this forum has not been bullied b4? U think u have more entitlement as compared to the rest of us? U expect everyone to support u and agree with u? U should get yr own country if that is the case.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your cantonese fortune is thanks to generous support by Qing emperor sabotaging Hokkien port and CCP supporting Guangzhou Shenzhen.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
That’s possible. When I went to Spain, I saw many LJ Mccully look alike in Madrid. Short and exactly same face features. Maybe he has Spanish blood like you evil bastard.
Of course it's possible. Anything is possible on the internet. I also have a 9" dick.

mahalicka

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who gives a shit if u r bullied or raped or shafted? What makes U soo special? U think u pinky ah? Who in this forum has not been bullied b4? U think u have more entitlement as compared to the rest of us? U expect everyone to support u and agree with u? U should get yr own country if that is the case.

her country is jiuhu, nusa duta :biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Welcome to this thread you will be educated about Hokkien history, culture and others

mahalicka

Alfrescian
Loyal

ttF1E7A.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Welcome to this thread you will be educated about Hokkien history, culture and others
Hey coward chinese traitor dog I am not going to read and reply any of your bully hokkien thread. What a disgrace to hokkiens and letdown your ancestors.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Hey coward chinese traitor dog I am not going to read and reply any of your bully hokkien thread. What a disgrace to hokkiens and letdown your ancestors.
I refuse my believe superstition. Many times, when I scold a vulgarity or curse someone, my friend will tell me not too, otherwise, misfortune may fall on me. But I guess it may be true after all. You curse and swear at Froggy for no good reason, when the troublemaker is you yourself. No wonder your investment will not make money.

mahalicka

Alfrescian
Loyal
See everyone? That’s how evil bastards behave. Bully me to massacre my threads then when I did the right thing to complain, the bullies shamelessly turned around to play victim say the world don’t evolve around me. You are exactly like the Spanish bastards that bullied chinese then and when Chinese defended to fight them, took the excuse to call the chinese as revolts and massacred them.

AliveEntireBarnacle-small.gif

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your cantonese fortune is thanks to generous support by Qing emperor sabotaging Hokkien port and CCP supporting Guangzhou Shenzhen.
Fuck the CCB Fuckkeins...they have given me more misery than the God Damn ah nehs...u can keep yr BS fuckein superiority complex to u and yr faggot partner Assterix. Don't think u all fuckeins are soo damn wonderful. Self praise is no praise