• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fuck SBF members about Hokkien consolidated thread

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poor national hero of Philippine get executed for trusting Spanish bastards’ words. Not a single word from bastards’ ccb mouth can be trusted indeed.
Bastards here with ccb mouth ccb pointing fingers blaming their poor victim of persecution are exactly the same as Spanish bastards - scheming liar, vicious and mean bastards that can’t be trusted at all.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Admit it lah if you are a man. The title of this thread already clearly show this is not the hokkien thread for national hero of Philippine being hokkien. Where are my Okinawa posts? That’s the thread.
Why are bastards so zek ark to change and hide the truth? Because they are bastards that’s why.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You think this will make me insane are thinking too highly of yourself. I did my part to tell the truth of hokkiens or myself but ccb people like you want to think others are ccb just go ahead and call youself winner smart and clever bastards I don’t give a damn and just scold you chinese traitor dog bastards for what you are that’s all.
Obviously I am also very free to tell the truth of hokkiens and myself lah. This is called do charity and seek justice. No owe anything to anyone. Only bastards owe me.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What a bastard liar. Why don’t you want all the pap threads in one stop shop? Because it doesnt work and it’s not right that’s why.
very lazy these days. no time to look into so many threads to find topics to debate and discuss. prefer all shit on pap to remain in same toilet. otherwise have to check every cubicle to find right shit to sniff. very inconvenient lah.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
also very free to say that hokkien harbor is hooker haven.
Hey this is a scolding bastard thread and not THE hokkien thread to talk about hokkiens ok and I am not reading and replying on that. You are a Cantonese bastard slanderer that hokkien traitor dogs love.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
very lazy these days. no time to look into so many threads to find topics to debate and discuss. prefer all shit on pap to remain in same toilet. otherwise have to check every cubicle to find right shit to sniff. very inconvenient lah.

@Froggy do create the one stop shop toilet for pap threads and I am sure you Hokkien traitor dog love hokkien hero and hokkien topics to be called toilet by this Cantonese bastard son of whore.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@Froggy do create the one stop shop toilet for pap threads and I am sure you Hokkien traitor dog love hokkien hero and hokkien topics to be called toilet by this Cantonese bastard son of whore.

Don’t be double standard ok bastard @Froggy go lump all the pap threads into one stop shop toilet. Be proud of your hokkien traitor dog act and don’t find excuses to blame me for it.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
just replaced a 6.9 year old toilet with a virgin toilet. totally brand new from the carton and not broken in yet. will test flushing this morning, and if it works will shit in it as first user. shiok!
testing virgin toilet now. deep longkang, small lobang, elongated, minimal backsplash. must brace oneself in case she shudders with delight when hymen breaks.
912E7EC4-1AFE-466C-91AB-8D33A9172ED6.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
just replaced a 6.9 year old toilet with a virgin toilet. totally brand new from the carton and not broken in yet. will test flushing this morning, and if it works will shit in it as first user. shiok!
Ya I am sure your whore mother wife daughters were virgin toilets. But not me.