• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fuck SBF members about Hokkien consolidated thread

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Who cares you are what kind of chap cheng? Pinoy filthy Indian Spanish chinese whatever waiting to see chinese get massacred that’s you.
That's not me. I would never wait to see a chink girl being massacred. They provide great sexual services and are an asset to the world. Except you of course, no offence. :roflmao:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's not me. I would never wait to see a chink girl being massacred. They provide great sexual services and are an asset to the world. Except you of course, no offence. :roflmao:
Is it? But you said yourself that hokkiens are not worthy topic to be discussed. Obviously you want hokkien poor victims to be silenced and hokkien heroes to be unknown.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese traitor dogs that think that hokkiens don’t deserve separate threads deserved to be looked down by angmohs. Chinese don’t even think that hokkiens are worthy topic why blame angmohs etc for being racist?
Filthy Indians chap cheng like @glockman agreed to such massacre of hokkien threads with great delight.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually, we all have better things to do than to banter with you and subject ourselves to your persistent abuse. Why don't you take some time out, go rub one out. :biggrin:
Ya when you lose debate only is called no time to debate. But when I no time to debate is called I scared of you. That’s how shameless hypocrite serial liar you are.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
7EB48EDD-D4FC-4866-9C32-BFF1A73C9CBD.jpeg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Enjoying one of my favourite whisky I highly recommend

IMG_20190223_224945.jpg

Got this in Hokkien Taiwan, I highly recommend. Hokkiens really know how to make whiskey, put angmohs to shame. Hokkiens da best.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh my god why you fuck me? If you fuck me I have to consolidate this thread.

too-bad-so-sad-.png
Oh chinese traitor dog I see you just moved my good hokkien posts to here to create the impression this thread was the hokkien thread when it was another thread that was called “MORE HOKKIEN POSTS”. Not this thread that you merged my earlier posts to. What a scheming shameless serial liar bastard.