• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fuck PAP NTUC Cheaper Better Faster Lalalala fuck off!!!

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck PAP ministar Lim Swee Say NTUC Cheaper Better Faster lalalalalalalalala!

Fuck them big time!

Now I am working in a stupid contract when during last year I cannot find a job but no choice and joined them. But in the end, the stupid contract take my advantage and NTUC union cannot help Singaporeans at all.

Fuck the NTUC union too! My this stupid contract is that you are bonded for a year. If you quit if you found a better job or you kanna terminated, you need to pay the stupid company 1 month salary. Can you believe that? Not you tender with 1 month notice, but you pay the company 1 month salary.

Fucking chow chee bye! Chee bye Lim Swee Say can sing the stupid song cheaper better faster. Why dont all the PAP ministers salaries also cheaper better faster? Why PAP fucking ministers dogs must increased again by another 50% next year? Why??? Why cant all the PAP Ministers all take a 50% pay cut next year, and also take up 2 position and also worked longer and faster??? All PAP Ministers be cheaper better faster lah!!!

Why only must be the Sinkies be cheaper better faster??? Why not the PAP ministers take the lead by showing us good example of cheaper better faster so that we Sinkies can do the next too?

How can the Singaporeans settle down and start a family when we dont have enough to spend on eating and drinking???

You stupid PAP shit kept wanting the Sinkies to start a family and produces baby, but you PAP kept pressing down our salaries saying that our Sinkies salaries is too high. So how to start a family without any much money and etc. How PAP??? Please tell me what to do, or how to do it.

The stupid NTUC song," Oh cheaper, oh better, oh faster, lalalalalalalalala."

Should changed the stupid NTUC song to this version.

" Oh no increment, no bonus, no 13th month, how to survive in Singapore??

" Oh no increment, no bonus, and no 13th month, how to settle down and start a family???

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal
What Lim Swee Say wants is for people to work cheaper, better and faster, what he dont know is people cant even live cheaper, live better but can only die faster.:p

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought the song UPTURN THE DOWNTURN say Anti U See will help workers?! Just sing for fun is it?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought the song UPTURN THE DOWNTURN say Anti U See will help workers?! Just sing for fun is it?

It is out of tune, 'hokkien peng' ( Hokkien Soldiers) song...of course it is for FUN, making FUN of you...happy new Year! :biggrin:

[email protected]

Alfrescian
Loyal
what lim swee say wants is for people to work cheaper, better and faster, what he dont know is people cant even live cheaper, live better but can only die faster.:p

cheap, better, faster...choose any 2!

Attachments

• GoodCheapFast.jpg
    GoodCheapFast.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 91

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
What Lim Swee Say wants is for people to work cheaper, better and faster, what he dont know is people cant even live cheaper, live better but can only die faster.:p

NTUC is not more a cheap place to purchase to your provisions....have to scout around, Giant, Seng Siong, Prime etc..Stupid NTUC card got pay $9.00 per month to be member, one card cost you $108.00 you make purchase from NTUC at higher cost, than Ntuc will rebate miserable 2 or 5% per year nothing compere to $108 that u have to pay them!! doesn't make sense! I cancelled my card long time ago!!

There are thousand of Stupid card holders out there thinking that they will benefit from it..

Rather u buy from Giant cheaper provision instant gratification!

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
not true.
depend on location.
something is surely cheaper esp housebrand but not all cheaper that others.
you must be a regular shoppers,then will notice it.
they are quite smart,normally raise 5-10 cts,so those are not not regular shoppers,will not notice it much.

Alfrescian
Loyal
NTUC is not more a cheap place to purchase to your provisions....have to scout around, Giant, Seng Siong, Prime etc..Stupid NTUC card got pay $9.00 per month to be member, one card cost you $108.00 you make purchase from NTUC at higher cost, than Ntuc will rebate miserable 2 or 5% per year nothing compere to $108 that u have to pay them!! doesn't make sense! I cancelled my card long time ago!!

There are thousand of Stupid card holders out there thinking that they will benefit from it..

Enrol CitiBank Ntuc card, you get rebates without paying memberships. You get cash rebates.

cockcansing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anti u see is a garmen union. Only in uniquely Singapore you will find a gov control union that will not go what their pay master say. Yes at times they voice out but to what extent? not only this union other union are the same in what they are doing. They will not help you much more than you can help yourself.

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal

I dont believe in unions, NTUC is a national one. It's silly to even think of paying to get a card. They want profits, you want benefits they give you chicken shits. Giant, Sheng Siong or whatever, they're all syndicates the same around to monopolize and dominates the market. Thus the demise of those poor simple provision shops. If not for usual daily necessities I wont even look at such supermarkets.:(

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fuck PAP ministar Lim Swee Say NTUC Cheaper Better Faster lalalalalalalalala!

Fuck them big time!

Now I am working in a stupid contract when during last year I cannot find a job but no choice and joined them. But in the end, the stupid contract take my advantage and NTUC union cannot help Singaporeans at all.

Fuck the NTUC union too! My this stupid contract is that you are bonded for a year. If you quit if you found a better job or you kanna terminated, you need to pay the stupid company 1 month salary. Can you believe that? Not you tender with 1 month notice, but you pay the company 1 month salary.

Fucking chow chee bye! Chee bye Lim Swee Say can sing the stupid song cheaper better faster. Why dont all the PAP ministers salaries also cheaper better faster? Why PAP fucking ministers dogs must increased again by another 50% next year? Why??? Why cant all the PAP Ministers all take a 50% pay cut next year, and also take up 2 position and also worked longer and faster??? All PAP Ministers be cheaper better faster lah!!!

Why only must be the Sinkies be cheaper better faster??? Why not the PAP ministers take the lead by showing us good example of cheaper better faster so that we Sinkies can do the next too?

How can the Singaporeans settle down and start a family when we dont have enough to spend on eating and drinking???

You stupid PAP shit kept wanting the Sinkies to start a family and produces baby, but you PAP kept pressing down our salaries saying that our Sinkies salaries is too high. So how to start a family without any much money and etc. How PAP??? Please tell me what to do, or how to do it.

The stupid NTUC song," Oh cheaper, oh better, oh faster, lalalalalalalalala."

Should changed the stupid NTUC song to this version.

" Oh no increment, no bonus, no 13th month, how to survive in Singapore??

" Oh no increment, no bonus, and no 13th month, how to settle down and start a family???

Dun you know that sinkies are that cheap? Your PAP is doing that just to be compatible with you sinkies.

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dun you know that sinkies are that cheap? Your PAP is doing that just to be compatible with you sinkies.

Once a sinkie always a sinkie, you're cheap once. Not being here doesnt change a thing, does it make you not compatible, even so you're still cheap, maybe even cheaper.....:biggrin:

alvin36

Alfrescian
Loyal

Huh ? not kidding ? pay $108 per year to get a 5% rebate ??
That means we got to spend $2160 per year in Anti-U-See to get any advantage of the member card ??

Wow lau.. I buy from anywhere that is nearby and convenient, spread between, NTUC, CK, Shen Shiong and other provision shops... hardly spent $20 per month in NTUC monthly... KNN...

Is there any other purpose for the card ? For aunties to visit Jackpot room huh ??

Any member can advise ?

angie ll

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why dont all the PAP ministers salaries also cheaper better faster? Why PAP fucking ministers dogs must increased again by another 50% next year? Why??? Why cant all the PAP Ministers all take a 50% pay cut next year, and also take up 2 position and also worked longer and faster??? All PAP Ministers be cheaper better faster lah!!!

firstly, judging by your moniker, you are another faggot like me. hehe. im so proud lah.

then hor, you have no choice but to work in ntuc, why do you have 2 worry about another job opening. already offer u a job n next u look for backdoor. walau, sure employer protect themselves what! otherwise change employees like change underwear!

standard issue. if you didnt like the contract in the 1st place, then you shouldnt take it. sign already then cpcb! typical loser.

the ministers get higher pay coz they are smart and you are not so smart lor. they read carefully b4 signing their contracts. hehehe...

why cannot start family? do you see ppl begging in the streets for food with a baby in the arm? anyway, since your thinking like that, better off dont start family and make others suffer... coz whole world owe u a living.

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
firstly, judging by your moniker, you are another faggot like me. hehe. im so proud lah.

then hor, you have no choice but to work in ntuc, why do you have 2 worry about another job opening. already offer u a job n next u look for backdoor. walau, sure employer protect themselves what! otherwise change employees like change underwear!

standard issue. if you didnt like the contract in the 1st place, then you shouldnt take it. sign already then cpcb! typical loser.

the ministers get higher pay coz they are smart and you are not so smart lor. they read carefully b4 signing their contracts. hehehe...

why cannot start family? do you see ppl begging in the streets for food with a baby in the arm? anyway, since your thinking like that, better off dont start family and make others suffer... coz whole world owe u a living.

Funny hor... PAPee IB clone! :biggrin: