• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fuck Hong Lim Park, Lets protest at Merlion Park!

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Can someone write a letter to the government and ask them for explaination why those Malaysia able to protest at Merlion park .

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Can someone write a letter to the government and ask them for explaination why those Malaysia able to protest at Merlion park .

hi there

1. walau, machiam an illegal gathering leh:biggrin:
2. no eye see:cool:
3. our poodles are so silent leh

Prometheus888

Alfrescian
Loyal
The last time anyone protested were this bunch of burmese who got deported by the singapore government to be "dealt with " by the burmese junta waiting in Yangon for them....

thanks PAP for your double standards.....

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agreed. Even the plain Jane is still a good shag.
Get those thats not too entrenched to Sg way of life.
The best is go there n find. :biggrin:

Here's a typical Sinkie chio bu (chio by Sinkie standards).

7483075586970792533.jpeg
11220665768130445.jpeg

P.S: I do not know her.

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Exactly the same type of reply when you use WongMengMeng. You are just a TonyChat wannabe. Can learn to be more special or not? This character already taken lah.

Sinkies this, Sinkie that. Commenting while you are in HongKong and act tough from afar?! You are the Boh Ji Sinkie that you have been complaining.

My contribution is simple. To expose idiots like you!

You fuck me? LOL! You are CHEW Cheebye! Fucker CHEW Cheeybe!

Yawn! An Ah Beng will always be an Ah Beng.

LOL your FUCKING pea-sized brain. If I can't take it, I will not have been able to extract a confession from your IB colleague Mojito, who I see now don't have the balls to stalk me anymore.

I don't know you and you don't know me. I don't care to know useless Ah Beng IBs like you, who IMO are worse than roadsweepers. Ah Tiongs got 汉奸 and now useless Ah Bengs like you want to be 星奸.

你真是个没用的畜生! LOL!

So what is your FUCKING contribution to this thread other than to make baseless accusations that this nick is a clone of that nick? ZERO understand. What kind of useless 畜生 will use as his signature a baseless and unsubstantiated statement that some nicks are related to each other? Is that all that your pea-sized brain is concerned about? On the other hand, PAP doggies always use this tactic, election time or otherwise. If your new assignment is to stalk WongMengMeng, then you are stalking the wrong PERSON. Should you want to be screwed by two different persons for your STEWpigdity, then you are most welcome to stalk me as well, I'll fuck you up as good if not better than what I did to Mojito.

Let's start the ball rolling. :oIo::oIo::oIo: useless idiot 畜生 ChewCheng!

Last edited:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Exactly the same type of reply when you use WongMengMeng. You are just a TonyChat wannabe. Can learn to be more special or not? This character already taken lah.

Yawn. Why must be special? Who the FUCK do you think you are to demand that people who are strangers to you write in which way! 畜生!

Any and every body can scold Sinkies into action if he or she wants to. The more the merrier. Just as any idiot 畜生 can play the jealous dumb fuck Stayer like ChewCheng and his PAP IB colleagues.

Sinkies this, Sinkie that. Commenting while you are in HongKong and act tough from afar?! You are the Boh Ji Sinkie that you have been complaining.

I have the smarts and daring to UPGRADE. I have the balls to tell my friends and relatives who try to dissuade me from UPGRADING to places where the grass is indeed greener and the people do not pee in the lifts or vote on the basis of lift upgrading or have no balls to protest. Therefore, I have more Ji than a useless Sinkie STAYER like you who would rather work as a PAP IB than at honest jobs such as road sweeper.

My contribution is simple. To expose idiots like you!

No, your contribution is even more simple - to illustrate to the whole world that 畜生 Sinkies like you are the scums of this earth, but nevertheless they are acceptable material for PAP IBs. Go to any place other than Sinkieland and people like you will not be able to earn a living and have to sleep on the streets. 畜生!

You fuck me?

FUCK YOU! :oIo::oIo::oIo:

If you want to physically fucked, then you have to pay some Bangla FT construction workers to gang rape you. I know you will enjoy it, but you will have to PAY for it with your own money. Even Bangla FTs would rather work at honest jobs including being a real male prostitute than be a PAP IB prostitute. Yes, they are better human beings than you.

Are you satisfied with being virtually FUCKED? :oIo::oIo::oIo:

Last edited:

IamTiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
The last time anyone protested were this bunch of burmese who got deported by the singapore government to be "dealt with " by the burmese junta waiting in Yangon for them....

thanks PAP for your double standards.....

Response to SMrT strikers already set new standard.... i think at least some of these malaysians sure get charged!

ChewCheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL! Being in HongKong filled with PRC is upgrade? Being 2nd grade citizen of China is upgrade? Maybe lower than 4th grade, since you are not even their citizen! What a joke! As what you said, be careful. Bird flu is coming near you!

Scold all you want. You are also scolding your relatives and friends who are still in Sinkapore!

你没有教养而不如一只狗, 疯狂地吠叫. LOL!

You are a sad piece of shit WongMengMeng/Astrix. Might as well pull in Rumpole here! LOL! Exposed and still think others dun know. Such a fucking failure.

Even secondary students also know how to protect their clones in forums and you call yourself a what? Professional? Professional in sucking cock maybe. LOL!

How is your friend Tey Tsun Hang? Still trying to act mad? LOL! Another professional in action?

How you know being fucked by Bangla is enjoyable? Unless you have been fucked by them before? LOL! Why exposed your sad pervert sexual act here?

Did you say "they are better human than me"? You take me as a human? I take you lower than a DOG! You are worse than a fucking bitch!

A useless piece of old bitch that who is filled with angst and just unhappy with Sinkies because you have to be in HongKong and trying hard make it sound good! CHEW Cheebye!

Yawn. Why must be special? Who the FUCK do you think you are to demand that people who are strangers to you write in which way! 畜生!

Any and every body can scold Sinkies into action if he or she wants to. The more the merrier. Just as any idiot 畜生 can play the jealous dumb fuck Stayer like ChewCheng and his PAP IB colleagues.

I have the smarts and daring to UPGRADE. I have the balls to tell my friends and relatives who try to dissuade me from UPGRADING to places where the grass is indeed greener and the people do not pee in the lifts or vote on the basis of lift upgrading or have no balls to protest. Therefore, I have more Ji than a useless Sinkie STAYER like you who would rather work as a PAP IB than at honest jobs such as road sweeper.

No, your contribution is even more simple - to illustrate to the whole world that 畜生 Sinkies like you are the scums of this earth, but nevertheless they are acceptable material for PAP IBs. Go to any place other than Sinkieland and people like you will not be able to earn a living and have to sleep on the streets. 畜生!

FUCK YOU! :oIo::oIo::oIo:

If you want to physically fucked, then you have to pay some Bangla FT construction workers to gang rape you. I know you will enjoy it, but you will have to PAY for it with your own money. Even Bangla FTs would rather work at honest jobs including being a real male prostitute than be a PAP IB prostitute. Yes, they are better human beings than you.

Are you satisfied with being virtually FUCKED? :oIo::oIo::oIo:

Last edited:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL! Being in HongKong filled with PRC is upgrade? Being 2nd grade citizen of China is upgrade? Maybe lower than 4th grade, since you are not even their citizen! What a joke! As what you said, be careful. Bird flu is coming near you!

LOL your head ah. So many native SGs oredi UPGRADE. Besides why you so kaypoh. Jealous izzit. I've five figures Sinkie dollars equivalent into my bank a/c ebery month for nice, mentally and socially stimulating job. You don't have. Since when did I say bird flu is coming to HK? You must 've confused me with another PERSON, your obsession WongMengMeng.

The Ah Tiongs come to HK to shop. Gucci, Fendi, Hermes, LV, etc. Rich Ah Tiongs lah. HK goberment not like Sinkie one, import Ah Tiongs to take away Sinkies' jobs. Poor Ah Tiongs lah. You better be careful your PAP IB job is not secure OK. Your Ang mor so crap, sure kena replaced one. Uni level Ah Tiongs definitely can take over your IB job.

Scold all you want. You are also scolding your relatives and friends who are still in Sinkapore!

你没有教养而不如一只狗, 疯狂地吠叫. LOL!

You are a sad piece of shit WongMengMeng/Astrix. Might as well pull in Rumpole here! LOL! Exposed and still think others dun know. Such a fucking failure.

Ah gu gu Ah gu gu, useless piece of PAP IB shit.

大公灭亲,这种道理 你这么样的没用畜生 是不会懂的。LOL!

You might as well ask your IB colleagues Mojito, Steffychun, etc to come and help you. A sad piece of Sinkie shit like you don't even know how to spell properly. AstErix understand? You expose nothing other than your own ignorance, incompetence, jealousy, vulgar mouth and of course your PAP IB status.

Even secondary students also know how to protect their clones in forums and you call yourself a what? Professional? Professional in sucking cock maybe. LOL!

So you are a useless secondary student who thinks that anybody who writes good English is a clone of another. What a useless COCK, FUCTARD PAP IB. Go tell LeongSam. He says Tonychat is his clone and Tonychat says he is not LeongSam's clone. Only useless Sinkies like you play this kind of crap game. Of course, it is standard PAP tactic to attack the messager and hope the ignorant Sinkie populace will forget about the message.

The message is MUDlaysians have more freedoms and democracy and much nearer to a real CHANGE in goberment because they have BALLS. Sinkies, if you want to have what the MUDlaysians now have and are going to have, you better start to grow some BALLS and protest or UPGRADE. Either course of action is better than being screwed by the MIW. Sinkies can also start by whacking the PAP IBs here.

How is your friend Tey Tsun Hang? Still trying to act mad? LOL! Another professional in action?

Who is Lecher Tey to me? Nobody. To you, however, he seems to be an assignment from your PAP masters. Hahaha. It just shows how useless the PAP is. Even their IBs are not up to the mark. CPIB, DPP, even worse. You are a professional clown.

How you know being fucked by Bangla is enjoyable? Unless you have been fucked by them before? LOL! Why exposed your sad pervert sexual act here?

Did you say "they are better human than me"? You take me as a human? I take you lower than a DOG! You are worse than a fucking bitch!

A useless piece of old bitch that who is filled with angst and just unhappy with Sinkies because you have to be in HongKong and trying hard make it sound good! CHEW Cheebye!

Hahaha. Good, I'm getting on your nerves isn't it! I know your STEWpig PAP IB tricks. If you can't debate with others or counter their good points, then try and put them off with vulgarities, baseless accusations, etc. I like to let you have a taste of your own medicine cannot meh!

What is your PAP IB pay ebery month? Less than five figure Sinkie dollars right? Money talks understand. By this measure, in general societies eberywhere in this Global Village regard my status as higher than yours. You should be glad you're not sweeping the road.

FUCK your STEWpig CLOWN 臭 CheeBye and Arse Hole as well! :oIo::oIo::oIo:

Last edited: