• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fuck Blackmondy Thread

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fuck you! Shameless AMDK cocksuckers who made no sense. Live his life celebrating any bad thing happening to China. May your ancestors suffer in hell. May you and your family die a terrible death. I will personally find a witch doctor and curse a terrible death upon you and your family. Be careful when you leave your house.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, i will say that a chinese better dont bad mouth on your ancestors so much! Not good! m&ds and ah neh one thing tat are good are tat they dont bad mouth on their ancestors! I feel ashamed tat some chinese go be insolent towards their ancestors!

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Well, i will say that a chinese better dont bad mouth on your ancestors so much! Not good! m&ds and ah neh one thing tat are good are tat they dont bad mouth on their ancestors! I feel ashamed tat some chinese go be insolent towards their ancestors!
I have no clue why they want Chinese to die so much. One can dislike Xi JinPing but that’s political and wishing calamity upon the Chinese people is something I cannot comprehend. Worst still, this fella went around abusing anyone who question his motive. For the good of humanity, if I ever find out who is the person behind this moniker, I will definitely teach him a lesson about respect.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have no clue why they want Chinese to die so much. One can dislike Xi JinPing but that’s political and wishing calamity upon the Chinese people is something I cannot comprehend. Worst still, this fella went around abusing anyone who question his motive. For the good of humanity, if I ever find out who is the person behind this moniker, I will definitely teach him a lesson about respect.
True! I assume tat he is a chinese! U can dislike communism but dont keep despise the china chinese and keep bad mouth about them! U despise peo but in reality, they are better than u and tat is absolutely wrong! My m&d and ah neh friens also question me why sg chinese dislike china and their ancestor isn't from china!

Like i say dont despise and badmouth your ancestors too much! Really not good! U see japan has tons of disasters after ww2 and b4 ww2, they dont really have tat much worse disasters! Tat 2011 their biggest tsunami is predicted to happen in 20 to 50 yrs time frame again!