• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

FT's trying to force Singaporean out of a job at Citibank

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am currently working in CitiBank. During the earlier years, we have a good blend of local and foreign talent from India, Philippines and Malaysia.However, it all changed 2 years ago.

This was due to restructuring and cost cutting.They only allow certain vendors to provide resource when hiring manager, including yours truly. I have 6 people reporting to me and all are from India since I have no other alternative to hire resource.The worst happened when my boss was asked to leave last year as management refresh alignment and they hired a new guy from India.

He treats people whom are below his rank with no respect. Now, he is targeting me as I’m the only local and non-Indian in the organization chart. He speaks and jokes loudly during meeting using only Indian language. He’s oblivious to others. He shouts and uses abusive language when he wants work done by me and my team. Latest update, he wanted to remove me claiming that I do not come up to his expectations.All of my records with Citibank has always been beyond average.

He has escalated to HR on the out-going process and I am now at mercy of this manager.

I have 2 babies to feed. I have a 2 month old baby and 2 year old toddler. How could I quit in impulse?

Regards,

Larry

- See more at: http://www.transitioning.org/2014/0...ment-by-indian-superior/#sthash.Qr7cUZad.dpuf

To make way for his fellow comrades from his homeland?

Last edited:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahahaha! Sinkies are such meek and submissive people. Let in a few wolves and the sheep get slaughtered! The pitiful bleating of slaughtered calves is satisfying. Satisfying indeed!

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am currently working in CitiBank. During the earlier years, we have a good blend of local and foreign talent from India, Philippines and Malaysia.However, it all changed 2 years ago.

This was due to restructuring and cost cutting.They only allow certain vendors to provide resource when hiring manager, including yours truly. I have 6 people reporting to me and all are from India since I have no other alternative to hire resource.The worst happened when my boss was asked to leave last year as management refresh alignment and they hired a new guy from India.

He treats people whom are below his rank with no respect. Now, he is targeting me as I’m the only local and non-Indian in the organization chart. He speaks and jokes loudly during meeting using only Indian language. He’s oblivious to others. He shouts and uses abusive language when he wants work done by me and my team. Latest update, he wanted to remove me claiming that I do not come up to his expectations.All of my records with Citibank has always been beyond average.

He has escalated to HR on the out-going process and I am now at mercy of this manager.

I have 2 babies to feed. I have a 2 month old baby and 2 year old toddler. How could I quit in impulse?

Regards,

Larry

- See more at: http://www.transitioning.org/2014/0...ment-by-indian-superior/#sthash.Qr7cUZad.dpuf

To make way for his fellow comrades from his homeland?

This has happened in all Banks in Sinkiepore, once they get the Ah Neh in, over nite the whole Bank
bcomes pitch Dark. Thnks to Pappies policies on FT.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
lky is citibank advisor no? call him up for advice.
citibank had a indian ceo. now its microsoft. soon curry will become usa national dish, like the uk.
otherwise report work place abuse to the authorities.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lax immigration laws, FTA with India, FT's taking advantage of the loopholes in our systems?

Raise the EP minimum to $10k, have everyone earning $10k and below at the mercy of our foreign worker quotas, and you'll find Citibank begging you to stay and doing a hiring drive specifically for Singaporeans.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If he is forced out, extract a big package (7-figure or high 6-figure compensation) from Citibank for not bringing this issue to the press.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who did this person vote for:confused:

All these problems didn't occur overnight. People just ignored the problems until they are personally became a victim of the PAP policies.
As they say people deserve the gov't they get:o

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
If he is forced out, extract a big package (7-figure or high 6-figure compensation) from Citibank for not bringing this issue to the press.

No big package. Incompetency clause and they can throw him out. You mean the bank made you take up huge loans and have 2 child?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No big package. Incompetency clause and they can throw him out. You mean the bank made you take up huge loans and have 2 child?

Go on the offensive ...paint Citibank as a racist organization ...how can they explain that there is ZERO non-Indians and local staff in that team. The victim should do his homework and start preparing the attack document.
Snakes are easy to kill ...hit them back hard and they will run away. If you appear weak to the snakes, they will eat you up.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hahahahaha! Sinkies are such meek and submissive people. Let in a few wolves and the sheep get slaughtered! The pitiful bleating of slaughtered calves is satisfying. Satisfying indeed!

This has happened in all Banks in Sinkiepore, once they get the Ah Neh in, over nite the whole Bank
bcomes pitch Dark. Thnks to Pappies policies on FT.

Who did this person vote for:confused:

All these problems didn't occur overnight. People just ignored the problems until they are personally became a victim of the PAP policies.
As they say people deserve the gov't they get:o

SINKIES DUE TO STUPIDITY VOTED AND VOTED FOR THE FUCKING PAPs
PAPs BROUGHT IN FTs IN A CALCULATE WAY TO BROWBEAT STINKIES AND TO PUT THE SPUR IN AKA LKY REQUIREMENT TO INCREASE STOCKHOLME SYNDROME

SINKIES STILL VOTED AND VOTED FOR FUCKING PAP BASTARDS
NEVER BOTHER TO TURN UP AT RALLIES BY THE HUNDRED THOUSAND TO SUPPORT PEOPLE SPEAKING AGAINST PAP.

STINKIES GO FUCKED BY FTs THAT THEY THEMSELVES ALLOWED IN BY VOTING PAP

Hang those PAP maggots cockroaches with piano wires from lamp posts to make them dance before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
BBQ those PAP maggots cockroaches before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
Cut a few more arseholes into those PAP maggots cockroaches to let out their shit before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.
Make those PAP maggots cockroaches eat joss sticks and candle wax before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

PAP is finished.
The stinking glue and terror that hold PAP together is that old fart smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY. LKY is about to die in days or weeks.
LKY will never allow good decent people into the PAP and good decent people will not want to get into the PAP. Those in PAP are the most corrupt and moral degenerates and moral bankrupts and moral filths that are being presented to stinkaporeans as moral compasses.
None of those in PAP work for anyone but that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY, to help him hold down Singaporeans to screw and fuck hundreds of BILLIONs from us all into smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY stinkapore sovereign funds.
They are there in PAP because LKY know that they are a bunch of self serving greedy bastards and scrapings of scums of society. To call them maggots cockroaches will be to insult real maggots and real cockroaches.

WE ALL ARE NOW WAITING FOR THE DEATH OF LKY IN COMING DAYS OR WEEKS.
WE ALL WILL YUM SENG AND YUM SENG AND YUM SENG AGAIN AND AGAIN DANCING SINGING ON TABLE TOPS AND STREETS
WE THEN WILL SEE THOSE IN PAP WITH SHARPENED KNIVES HOOTING ARSEHLOON A DOZEN NEW ARSEHOLES AND THE DEATH OF THE ENTIRE LEE KWA CLAN
WE THEN WILL PICK UP PIANO WIRES AND HANG ALL THOSE REMAINING PAP AND THEIR COLLABORATORS FROM LAMP POSTS AND SEE THOSE BASTARDS AND BITCHES DANCE.
AND HAPPINESS WILL RETURN TO OUR LAND.
AND STINKAPORE WILL BECOME SINGAPORE ONCE MORE.
https://www.torproject.org/about/overview.html.en

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's partly thanks to this chinese dog characteristic some chinese just love these shit skins.

Notice how shit skins are openly racist but somehow are never condemned for it and some chinese fuckers just ignore it but only pay attention if it's chinese "racism".

If chinese were totally merciless these shit skins wouldn't have a chance. Remember shit skins won't like you they only like their own kind. Don't even be nice to them. Play them out.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why does the banking industry love these shits so much?i attended a banker's conference last year at MBS,i swear to god in the conference hall the size of 2 olympic size swimming pool,half the goddam "bankers" are shitskins,with about 30% ang mohs and 20% chinese or tiongs.....fucking hell u telling me in a world with 1.3 billion chinks,theres no intelligent chinks that are good at math and logic and wants to be bankers?is banking for naturally suited to ah neh nature?after all ah neh are smooth talking,word twisting,ass kissing,lieing,empty promises making sonofabitches.....and banking is a industry that primarily deals with client relationships....and clients want to be lied to and sweet talked to.

or is ah neh naturally gifted at economics and finance and industry all that shit?we know that is not true,just listen to a school of ah neh MBA students talk u will laugh,look at the dysfunctional shithole we call india,we know indians are mostly incompetent,stupid,bumbling non doers......u have a country of shitskin u can never get anything done....anyone who ever dealt with indian programmers and engineers would know they are all talk and no substance....

my worse fear was affirmed that this country is going down the shithole,when the host of the conference strode onto the stage,guess which race was it?no it was not ang moh,now i can truly believe banking sector and finance industry is a sector of no value to society or mankind,because its dominated totally by shitskins.

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing to do with good with maths etc.

They got a toehold because the Western banks found it cheaper to recruit Asians who can speak good English and not cost them an arm and a leg in terms of expat package. Once they got a toe hold, they brought they own kind.They also very aggressive and their culture pays to take shortcuts. If they are really that good, India would be spectacular.

And we were dumb enough to open the gates.

or is ah neh naturally gifted at economics and finance and industry all that shit?we know that is not true,just looking at the dysfunctional shithole we call india,we know indians are mostly incompetent,stupid,bumbling non doers......u have a country of shitskin u can never get anything done....anyone who ever dealt with indian programmers and engineers would know they are all talk and no substance....

my worse fear was affirmed that this country is going down the shithole,when the host of the conference strode onto the stage,guess which race was it?no it was not ang moh,now i can truly believe banking sector and finance industry is a sector of no value to society or mankind,because its dominated totally by shitskins.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing to do with good with maths etc.

They got a toehold because the Western banks found it cheaper to recruit Asians who can speak good English and not cost them an arm and a leg in terms of expat package. Once they got a toe hold, they brought they own kind.They also very aggressive and their culture pays to take shortcuts. If they are really that good, India would be spectacular.

And we were dumb enough to open the gates.

Surely you are not expecting the government to interfere with the way companies operate, are you? What if Citigroup moves the bulk of its operations to India or the Philippines? That lead to a tremendous loss of tax base and weaken real estate demand. Especially real estate demand. We cannot let that happen, can we?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are days when I dream and this is one.

Then this govt is not about about to disappoint the Civil servants and her mum who bought the $10 m condo. To your point about real estate.

Surely you are not expecting the government to interfere with the way companies operate, are you? What if Citigroup moves the bulk of its operations to India or the Philippines? That lead to a tremendous loss of tax base and weaken real estate demand. Especially real estate demand. We cannot let that happen, can we?