• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

FT shit here, you wipe their asses

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>Coffee Shop Talk - FT shit here, you wipe their asses.</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF noWrap align=right width="1%">From: </TD><TD class=msgFname noWrap width="68%">ASURA <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate noWrap align=right width="30%">4:16 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT noWrap align=right width="1%" height=20>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname noWrap width="68%">ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 3) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%" rowSpan=4> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>1176.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>My organization, has 40% of FT.
All of them very "cho-bo". They can hold their files, walk here walk there, pretend-pretend. At the end of the day, no result, no output. And worse still, screw up the workflow and we, as Sinkaporeans have to clean up their mess they shrugged off.
Our garment is like, asking them to come here, shit all they can, and we wipe their kar-chng before they dress-up. KNNCCB!
Kojakbt30, tiok bo?
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

troubledtimes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thats true, the majority of them are good at politiking. The only problem is their boss is often foreign as well. So its hard to back stab them.

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
This coming recession should send some of them in the banking industry packing.

Then when the IT slump hits in 2010, more will go.

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thats wat they say about the construction industry as well, we'll wait and see.

Construction projects are somewhat more predictable through capital budgetting. Major projects like the IR are being slowed down to reduce costs.

However, the orders for IT projects are good for the next couple of years. After that let's see what happens...

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Sir / Madam,

If there is a regulator watching this, may this message get into your sub-conscious mind.

Ladies and Gentlemen, you do HAVE a choice to become a FT yourself.

Do remember that people that come to SINGAPORE are really NOT so solid. Because they CANNOT find jobs in their own country then they leave.

Why not we do the same? Breakthrough your very own thought barriers.

If you are keen to make your own changes for your own life, you can consider moving to EUROPE, earning EUROs :smile:

ANG MOs are quite lazy... long holidays, and high pay... man, Spending Euros is like spending SGD... if you get what I mean.

Do enlighten yourself by visiting, www.thesecret.tv, hopefully you can gain some breakthrough in your life...

Rather than complaining and griping, and moaning and groaning... it'll simply get you nowhere.

Think about it this way, those FTs have made a choice to leave their home to seek a better life, so why not SINGPAPOREANs?

We are living in a FLAT world now adays... opportunities are everywhere, as long as you can see it.

sincerely,

Sperminator,

PS: by the way, this is to the moderator of this website, do think about your actions when you receive complaints, and post warnings... somehow, I got a feeling like the sammyboyforum and sammyboy have some kind of policing activities, which sounded so much like PAPPIES... knn

troubledtimes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Construction projects are somewhat more predictable through capital budgetting. Major projects like the IR are being slowed down to reduce costs.

However, the orders for IT projects are good for the next couple of years. After that let's see what happens...

Thats not always true since there is V O in construction. As far as banking is concerned, Singapore's model is a third world one, based on cost cutting instead of adding value. Guess who will go first if shit hits the fan?

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thats not always true since there is V O in construction. As far as banking is concerned, Singapore's model is a third world one, based on cost cutting instead of adding value. Guess who will go first if shit hits the fan?

Thanks for correcting me.

I agree totally about sinkapore's outdated model. We are still operating on the entrepot trade style - cheap and fast turn-around.

We simply can't compete with our neighbours on cost. Yet MoM/EDB refuses to invest in training and research. They rather give scholarships to foreigners.

troubledtimes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for correcting me.

I agree totally about sinkapore's outdated model. We are still operating on the entrepot trade style - cheap and fast turn-around.

We simply can't compete with our neighbours on cost. Yet MoM/EDB refuses to invest in training and research. They rather give scholarships to foreigners.

It has nothing to do with training since the average Diploma holder has the skill to do value added work. Wats holding us back is a poor economy infrastructure. GLC's have no transparency and is allowed unfair competition and monopoly practices. This alone will not drive away investors since MNC's will come for the tax breaks; what it drives away is value added work, since there is no incentive to compete as they will be muscled out anyway.

Furthermore, the private sector will have a similar corporate structure to public GLC's. Value added work will not flow to this kind of structure as the audit system is, for lack of a better word, crap.

The work that remains then will be poor work. Singapore will remain a white collar sweat shop.

The bottom line, we need to get rid of GLC's and start democratizing competition and corporate structure. The only way to do that?

GET RID OF PAP!!!!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It has nothing to do with training since the average Diploma holder has the skill to do value added work. Wats holding us back is a poor economy infrastructure. GLC's have no transparency and is allowed unfair competition and monopoly practices. This alone will not drive away investors since MNC's will come for the tax breaks; what it drives away is value added work, since there is no incentive to compete as they will be muscled out anyway.

Fantastic insight...agree on that.

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal

Furthermore, the private sector will have a similar corporate structure to public GLC's. Value added work will not flow to this kind of structure as the audit system is, for lack of a better word, crap.

The work that remains then will be poor work. Singapore will remain a white collar sweat shop.

The bottom line, we need to get rid of GLC's and start democratizing competition and corporate structure. The only way to do that?

GET RID OF PAP!!!!

Dear Troubledtimes,

I can't help but requote what you've written.

It's so true that the Singapore Government is exerting control on the people, and ensuring that Singaporeans do not get rich easily.

It's already overstating that the GLC have monopoly of the money making industries, and it doesn't allow companies to grow big.

The rest of the PEONs / Serfs Singaporeans would have to work their way working for the banks... and when they are old, they are forced to buy annuity plans, to get a small sum of retirement fund per month... which is not even close to their last monthly income...

That's why the rich always get richer, and the poor always get poorer.

The fact of Singaporean lifestyle is that once they start working, they will be stuck in all kinds of debts.

For Graduates / Diploma holders, they will face monthly debt servicing for their education for a few years.

Most will be working for a low paying job, save up enough CPF, buys a pigeon hole, and debt service the pigeon hole till they are 50 (if they are lucky), most will debt service their home till 65 now adays, as the pricing of HDB is skyrocketing into CONDOMINUM pricing...

When they are married, seow leow... debts here and there...

When kids come, seow leow again, money money never enough...

Most will not see a way out... but I really don't think this is a PAPPY problem...

You see, for me, I've seen this kind of things for many years working in Singapore, and due to frustrations of such, I've decided to become a "QUITTER" as GOH CHOK TONG aptly put it.

Even her daughter is a quitter.

Anyways, quitter or not... after so many years living overseas, I've noticed a common trend.

In China, the people are highly industrious, and they hardly complaint about hard work... the spirit is high...

In Latin America, the people are subjected to worst government policies, and most people are in the state of "TRANQUILO", or Relaxed attidude, they love to dance the Salsa in Spanish Speaking Countries, and Rhumba in Brazil... people do take it easy.

In USA, the land of opportunities, although now it's in some economic crisis, but I think USA will survive.

And in EUROPE, people are positive about the EU partnership.

Generally speaking, I don't think it's the problem of FTs... FT or not, it's just another human being solving some job requirements.

From my observation, and my personal opinion ( I think I deserve my own opinion ) if the people of SINGAPORE, STAYING in Singapore do not like what they are doing IN Singapore, they should really re-assess their own situation, and consider looking for greener pasture...

These few years, I've been around the world, and I can tell Singaporeans honestly that it's not a matter of the situation that you are in that determines your life's happiness, or success... but it's solely up to the people themselves, it's only YOURSELF that can make a difference in your own life...

We were all born with choices, and do not let the brain washing activities get into you... If you can see the truth... so make a difference for your own life.

For all who want to get out of the anger of FTs, the goberment, etc... external things that make you feeling all negative...

I highly recommend that you change your thinking first, and you will see the light...

Just another concerned soul to cheer up the angry souls of Singapore...

Keep up your own spirits, and your life will change for the better... since the FTs have made a decision to "invade" Singapore, Singaporeans can choose to "invade" Canada, USA, Europe, and or Australia, New Zeland (all the ANG MO infested countries ) I can tell you that these places have alot of Chinese also hahah... many chinese restaurants all over the world!

ENJOY your life! :cool:

troubledtimes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trust me , ive been plodding around this planet alot as well. Why the hell do u think i am so familiar with banking systems and am so confident as regards local students? I can honestly say if i throw a poly freshgrad into a london trading firm, he will perform similarly to anyone there. The truth is people are shaped by their environment. So please, dont sell your rules of attraction crap here, the stuff you are advertising cannot even be advertised in the EU due to false advertising concerns.

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trust me , ive been plodding around this planet alot as well. Why the hell do u think i am so familiar with banking systems and am so confident as regards local students? I can honestly say if i throw a poly freshgrad into a london trading firm, he will perform similarly to anyone there. The truth is people are shaped by their environment. So please, dont sell your rules of attraction crap here, the stuff you are advertising cannot even be advertised in the EU due to false advertising concerns.

Negativity will breed more negativity...

anyways... I'm out of here.

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear silverspoon,

Anyone born on this earth have their own decisions, and how they want their life to turn out is solely up to them.

That includes packing bags and leaving to anywhere they wanted.

So, enough of the complaining, start thinking of your solutions to change YOUR LIFE for the better.

I have realized that travelling around the world, how the world is like is perceived by yourself...

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
Keep up your own spirits, and your life will change for the better... since the FTs have made a decision to "invade" Singapore, Singaporeans can choose to "invade" Canada, USA, Europe, and or Australia, New Zeland (all the ANG MO infested countries) I can tell you that these places have alot of Chinese also hahah... many chinese restaurants all over the world!

This is some freudian slip wouldn't you say? The best lines are the gems and the most honest ones I always say. Singapore=Chinkapore? Only problem is that the Chinks with all that materalistic love coupled with the low sex drive and low sperm count are at 1.07 replacement level and fast dwindling towards extinction. The looming muslim neighbours aren't much comfort either. Or is that worry the cause of the lack of babies? No siree. Chinkaporeans are fucked whichever way you look. The best they can hope for as the "sperm" [or lack of] says is to cut and run. Most Chinks do. Look at Jarkata in 1998. Chinks fled to Chinkapore. In this case to flee to "angmoh" countries. Sorry but the SPGs aren't interested in the pathetic stock as you are well aware. Jiat sia my chink friends and embrace the PAP's butt fuck. Your reproductive organs aren't of any use anyway.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You see, for me, I've seen this kind of things for many years working in Singapore, and due to frustrations of such, I've decided to become a "QUITTER" as GOH CHOK TONG aptly put it.

Don't call yourself quitter, that is a term used by the shameless govt for covering their incompetence.

You are the logical, sensible, smart and wise leaver.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Anyone born on this earth have their own decisions, and how they want their life to turn out is solely up to them.

That includes packing bags and leaving to anywhere they wanted.

So, enough of the complaining, start thinking of your solutions to change YOUR LIFE for the better.

I have realized that travelling around the world, how the world is like is perceived by yourself...

DId you spread your sperm around too, sperminator?

Btw, wise words.. sinkies need drilling in.

silverspoon

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro tonychat and speminator

i do agreed with what you guys have said. but it is not easy to start and let go of family you have here and i believe that is what holding alot of pple back.

Even when we want to so call finanical freedom, it also involves certain level of risk. we did try but perhaps we did not try as hard as you guys and i think it is comforting to know that at least some bro make it out there