• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

FT abandon Singapore?

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i thot he is a PR, grew loots here?

Now chaboot to India?

[h=2]McMahon back with Liverpool to help India push
[/h]by tribalfootball.com

Liverpool

Former <abbr title="">Liverpool</abbr> captain Steve McMahon is returning to the club to take charge of their push into India.
The former midfielder will be head coach at their India-based academy.
The head of <abbr title="">Liverpool</abbr>'s international academy, Steve Turner, has been quoted as saying: "We want to have footprints in every continent in the next three years.
"We are trying to connect with our fans and the football academy is a vehicle."

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Forgive him lah. He have no choice but to run road after his company the "Profitable Group" turns out to be not so Profitable after all

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Forgive him lah. He have no choice but to run road after his company the "Profitable Group" turns out to be not so Profitable after all

haha...u reminded me...isn't Profitable group under CAD investigation? He run road liao...means even if something's wrong, there is no one to arrest?

mata doing what?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Profitable Group is just another scam... If I'm not mistaken they even got Bryan Robson doing their TV commercials...