• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Frustration caused by Starhub Maxonline Service disruption and flooded hotline

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
Frustration caused by Starhub Maxonline Service disruption and flooded hotline

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/viewContent.jsp?id=30272

getFullSizePhoto.do

STOMPer Hiranmaya Dash was frustrated with the disruption of Starhub's Maxonline Service last night, which was made worse when the Starhub Customer Care hotline could not be reached for assistance.

In an email dated 7 August, Hiranmaya Dash says:

"Starhub Maxonline Service was interrupted after 9.30pm or so, until 10.45pm.

"I could not connect to the internet during that period.

"I tried to call the hotline, but it was overloaded with a huge volume of calls.

"After getting through, I got an automated voice response which announced the service interruption.

"But I could not get hold of any customer service staff for clarification, and till now, at 10.57pm, I am waiting with the voice message announcement : 'Our Customer Care Consultants are still busy...'"