• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fruit juice combination

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
pineapple mix is always good.
Good for thirsty throats = glass of chilled sugarcane with lemon juice

SAMURAISAN

Alfrescian
Loyal
Orange slices rubbed over wet virgin cunt before squeezing, then topped off with a dollop of early morning virgin saliva ... guaranteed japanese aphrodisiac.

Snipeshot08

Alfrescian
Loyal
Orange slices rubbed over wet virgin cunt before squeezing, then topped off with a dollop of early morning virgin saliva ... guaranteed japanese aphrodisiac.

Your reply reminded me once of a clip posted long time ago where the japs rub their sushi onto the pussy before makan :biggrin:

Z

Zombie

Alternatively, just use fish sauce. :biggrin:

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any fruit juice is good especially if made with love. Alas, I can't share my special combos I use here, it's for the bf. :smile::smile::smile:

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's for the bf.
bro Angelo ?:biggrin::biggrin:

My bf is not on this forum. Have to find one first right? :p Why angelo? He's an irritant who is very rude to me on pm. YUCKS! :rolleyes:

Actually, I think given the flu season these days, soups are better than juices.

Any juice combination will improve one's health if taken in the right ways. There are of course better combinations. However this is just a personal opinion.

kelvin

Alfrescian
Loyal
ABC = apple + beetroot + carrot.

on this same subject, anyone can recomment the best fruit juice stall selling genuine Mango juice ? i.e. not added with water ?

Once, i got it from a stall in Newton some years ago, but now, I doubt its 100% pure,
more likely its 50% ice and 45% water and 5% of mango.

Cheers !!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
banana + orange

orange + pineapple

papaya + pineapple + orange

mango + pineapple

strawberry + red apple

kiwi + orange + pineapple

grape + orange + green apple

green apple + pineapple

orange + water melon

red apple + water melon

pineapple + water melon

ginger + banana + pineapple + orange

i happens to own a fruit juice cafe

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
Soursop + dragon fruit

Quite nice...one of the fruit juice stalls in Maxwell market sells it. It's the same row/side as that Tian Tian Chicken rice.