• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

From today onwards,

Words

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Thick skin asshole who when told by the forum host to leave this forum for abusing the reputation system with profanities zaps, and stubbornly refuses to do so until got banned, and lurking in this forum continuing his habit under new clones. Who am i talking about? SIFU aka Pigface aka migrant. :biggrin:

PAULSTANL3Y

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I know your other clones and can easily find them at the newbies testing folder. Maybe i should also create counterfeits copies of yours too. That would be fun. :biggrin:

nIR5y4Z.jpg

http://www.sammyboy.com/member.php?80837-Pau1Stanley

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Knn la you all don't start another war leh recently 风平浪静 mai jee seow seow la

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That font colour makes it hard for reading. :biggrin:

Bro, you mean this colour? My bad for the choice of colour used, this thread is meant for old farts of SBF aka 2008 members. Thank you for patronising this thread. I see you have been badly affected by the recent points inflation too. :biggrin:

OldFart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro, you mean this colour? My bad for the choice of colour used, this thread is meant for old farts of SBF aka 2008 members. Thank you for patronising this thread. I see you have been badly affected by the recent points inflation too. :biggrin:

oldfart reporting for action sir

jw5

Loyal
I'm no old but everyday I try to upz always ask me to spread myself to other members knn!

spread yourself can, but don't spread legs or butt cheeks, hehehhehe...................
the word "spread" always tickles me, like the word "member", especially when they used it many times in one article.......... :biggrin: