• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

From today onwards,

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am a fucking keling kiah god so i dont need any points......

(Just dont deduct any from me enough liao or....thanx!)

:biggrin:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just upz me can oredi. I represent a whole army of 2008...

Sure or not? Never see a single 2008 member supporting this statement of yours..... :oIo::biggrin:

When up someone points in this forum, best is not to say it in the open. Just do it discreetly because the giver will get zaps if giver or recipient has enemies. Except for 2 persons in this forum excluding Leongsam (even the forum host is not spared and has received zaps), the two has hardly received zaps. Maybe like once in a year or 2, 3. :biggrin:

I m a very special moniker here, not gonna happen to me. :biggrin:

Dinosaurs you mean :oIo:

Mai jealous, Mr 2009. :oIo:

How about those in the middle?

Middle ones have to help themselves. This is how things work in Singapore for the middle class.
Pays all the taxes, does all the work and get none of the subsidies. :biggrin:

I'm here

my other clone is Kohlianthye :biggrin:

Nabeh, 2010 and 2009. In between the bottom and middle tier. Too bad, no GST Rebates for you. :biggrin:

simi lan jiao... :oIo:

FUCK YOU UNDERSTAND? :oIo:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow ihp who has been upping u

Many people. Mostly pappies haters. Maybe, some from PAPIBs who want to kawan me? :oIo:

Bro ihp supporters a lot sial:biggrin:

hokkien, i m IHP not ihp. Big Caps! :biggrin:

You need to pay a visit to your optician soon :oIo:
By the way , can give me Geylang vouchers instead ?
:p

PS PS, i was thinking of using my points to exchange for betting credits with those sponsors in SBF. :biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Ingenious IHP, this type of lanjiao thread points can also go up, really ingenious. I tried to up you but message kept asking me to spread I already spread until very tired cannot spread anymore.

jw5

Loyal
Ingenious IHP, this type of lanjiao thread points can also go up, really ingenious. I tried to up you but message kept asking me to spread I already spread until very tired cannot spread anymore.

the word "spread" to me is like the word "member"......................................................... :o:eek::biggrin:

Last edited:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You are just trying to get associated with philanthropist like me to gain some fame. :oIo::biggrin:

This is how things work for those rich people. They got rich by screwing the lower and middle class people. After that, they start to become "charitable" and in returns, they start paying lesser tax. Make a "good name" and continue to screw those middle and lower class people. :wink::biggrin:

Up you for upping other. :oIo:

Well, :oIo: too. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
You are just trying to get associated with philanthropist like me to gain some fame. :oIo::biggrin:

This is how things work for those rich people. They got rich by screwing the lower and middle class people. After that, they start to become "charitable" and in returns, they start paying lesser tax. Make a "good name" and continue to screw those middle and lower class people. :wink::biggrin:

Well, :oIo: too. :biggrin:

Not get associated with you the philanthropist, just want to por you only.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will need 10,000 rep points to enter the Guiness Book of Records for points whoring.

So everyone upz me so that I can achieve my dream. :biggrin: