• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat From the inside - Circle Line Mystery

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I understand that they had to bring in the French to explain how their system works because of the modular and proprietary nature. They believe it is a stray signal and the escalation has gone all the way up.

Bonjour!...ze imbeciles French!...or is its Singaporeans? you mean the frenchie...did not explain, dry run, trial run, train, 'hold their hands' while training....& must have given them tons of manuals, technical briefs , updates etc...they still need the bloody FRENCH to explain how this system work?....this is strange.

If this is so...ze COW$8 must come clean....or he will have to be brought to the ze guillotine or he thinks we are imbeciles?...well!...the 70% are..ha ha ha ha

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
4 years is time enough to get over the death of the great one :smile:
By then more of the older generation who supported LKY will also have passed away.

I was watching the National Day Rally, only the part when LHL collapsed. I doubt that he will be as active in the future? Maybe assume the role of mentor minister.

There may not be enough new citizens to help the PAP stay in power because with the poor economy many will leave for greener pastures. Those that stay will probably be out of a job, or partially employed. Zika, dengue, TB,..... will be common in Spore & many will question why they need an expensive gov't like the PAP:confused:

He fainted for he saw his dad in the audience, giving him the famous recent Michael Phelps look at the Olympics...."scary" & it was the 7th month...old man must have brought along "friends' too... or they forgot to reserve a few empty seats in front?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bonjour!...ze imbeciles French!...or is its Singaporeans? you mean the frenchie...did not explain, dry run, trial run, train, 'hold their hands' while training....& must have given them tons of manuals, technical briefs , updates etc...they still need the bloody FRENCH to explain how this system work?....this is strange.

If this is so...ze COW$8 must come clean....or he will have to be brought to the ze guillotine or he thinks we are imbeciles?...well!...the 70% are..ha ha ha ha

Strange things are happening at MOT and LTA. To Singaporeans, the mystery deepens. KBW is in a quandry, how to lie convincingly.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
4 years is time enough to get over the death of the great one :smile:
By then more of the older generation who supported LKY will also have passed away.

I was watching the National Day Rally, only the part when LHL collapsed. I doubt that he will be as active in the future? Maybe assume the role of mentor minister.

There may not be enough new citizens to help the PAP stay in power because with the poor economy many will leave for greener pastures. Those that stay will probably be out of a job, or partially employed. Zika, dengue, TB,..... will be common in Spore & many will question why they need an expensive gov't like the PAP:confused:

The pap faces an uphill task to spin their stories. More Singaporeans are suffering and are beginning to know the truth

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Strange things are happening at MOT and LTA. To Singaporeans, the mystery deepens. KBW is in a quandry, how to lie convincingly.

Only the oppositions can not lie.....but it is a honour for KBW...telling it "as it is"..

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Does that mean the problem will impact the nel n the Dtl ? They need to rectify this otherwise all new lines will b at risk.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does that mean the problem will impact the nel n the Dtl ? They need to rectify this otherwise all new lines will b at risk.

They are scratching their heads and trying to localise the problem...the problem is far from solved. If problem exists today, MOT and LTA are in big trouble

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The pap faces an uphill task to spin their stories. More Singaporeans are suffering and are beginning to know the truth

A wise man named Abraham Lincoln once said:

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.

I agree with the saying.

But the pap thinks that saying is now obsolete and believe..."We can fool all Singaporeans, all the time". Because of that believe, 30.1% Singaporeans are suffering now

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So Dumb Stupid Obiang no clue right? You know, the Israelis are very sly and are good snake oil salesmen. If you know how effective SAF wordstar training is for the regulars and you can imagine how the Israelis market their stuff with all the marketing smoke, you can guess how much our chaps know outside the nice looking military consumer operating manual. What you see now is the koro syndrome.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
So Dumb Stupid Obiang no clue right? You know, the Israelis are very sly and are good snake oil salesmen. If you know how effective SAF wordstar training is for the regulars and you can imagine how the Israelis market their stuff with all the marketing smoke, you can guess how much our chaps know outside the nice looking military consumer operating manual. What you see now is the koro syndrome.

Singaporeans got conned by pap, by israelis, by french, by chinese, by japanese, by hongkie, by taiwanese...nothing new.

but the saddest part is pap sees it right to con Singaporeans

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Abe died ages ago....he would have fainted if he knows, " you can fool all the people, some of the time, some people all the time & fool all the people all the time"..& these people are the 70% voters of Singapore...for the last 50 years + 1.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree. I think it was day 4, when they gave the all clear after one of many resets. They announced it to the pubic after a couple of hours of monitoring. The stray signal returned.

I am told that they are already working in parallel to replace the signalling system in total for the Circle Line. in the event your scenario becomes the end state. No other lines have been impacted except Circle Line.

What will truly terrify if the problem mysteriously vanishes as mysteriously as it began.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree. I think it was day 4, when they gave the all clear after one of many resets. They announced it to the pubic after a couple of hours of monitoring. The stray signal returned.

I am told that they are already working in parallel to replace the signalling system in total for the Circle Line. in the event your scenario becomes the end state. No other lines have been impacted except Circle Line.

How muchee? To the tune of?

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
How do they know it is a stray signal and not an advanced unconventional weapons test?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, can you have a look at the post above this and the link. I have absolutely no background on this. You might be able to throw some light.

Those intermittent cases I had handed and due to leakage capacitances, you cannot test the lines. As said, once you touch it, even by simple action of connecting test equipment to it, the capacitance discharge and the line will be cleared and operate as normal. You can't see it or feel it at all and it discharge at an instance!

Electronics are all grounded at nearest point hence no such issues. But signaling lines, as in power transmission lines, are long cables over a distance as in the MRT tunnels, thereby introduces leakage capacitance if the cable sheath are not of specs, or degraded over the years.

It took us a couple of weeks to figured that out and changed the lines for cases I had encountered. Thereafter no more intermittent faults. The first case we literary bang our heads on walls after weeks of troubleshooting, trying to figure what cause the intermittent problems.

Those who are experienced in transmission will understand what that means.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"The enemy knows the system" is something not practiced here due to poor genetic pool. Security-by-obscurity has been the mainstay of the regime. It fails in when info is widespread and relatively free. Bluffology is suffering catastrophic failure.