• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

From SBF : Planning to bring PRC on WP to BTM

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Just read & do not discuss about PRC visa or Leongsam will lock this thread, for Q & A please go to sammyboyforum.com
:biggrin:

....................................................................................................

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="6" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="alt2">
cerberus.gif
</td> <td nowrap="nowrap"> Cerberus
user_offline.gif
<script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_4082298", true); </script>
Samster
</td> <td width="100%"> </td> <td nowrap="nowrap" valign="top"> Join Date: Apr 2009
<fieldset class="fieldset"> <legend>My Reputation:</legend> Points: 23 / Power: 0
reputation_pos.gif
</fieldset>

</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <!-- / user info --> <!-- message, attachments, sig --> <!-- icon and title --> Planning to bring PRC on WP to BTM
<hr style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> Hi Bros,

I'm currently sianing a PRC operator in my factory. I'm thinking of bringing her to either Bintan or Btm for makan / shopping and you know what lah.
She is on WP (think work permit??). Need to apply visa right??
She quite blur sotong, want me to find out. I blur also, hope Senior Bros can help me....
I Sillypore red passport, no problem for me but she PRC passport.....HELP!!
<!-- / message --> <!-- sig --> __________________
I'm Cerberus, guardian of the portal to the death realm.

Up List - binbin81;shanghaifun;ben xing;mazda0116;arpeggi;metalsp2;fb0407;taxi69;vict ory1

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="6" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="alt2"> </td> <td nowrap="nowrap"> QQBoy
user_offline.gif
<script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_4082861", true); </script>
Samster
</td> <td width="100%"> </td> <td nowrap="nowrap" valign="top"> Join Date: Jan 2009
<fieldset class="fieldset"> <legend>My Reputation:</legend> Points: 28 / Power: 0
reputation_pos.gif
</fieldset>

</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <!-- / user info --> <!-- message, attachments, sig --> <!-- icon and title --> Re: Planning to bring PRC on WP to BTM
<hr style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> Chinese citizens can do VISA on arrival when going to Indonesia. What I don't know is whether Bintan or Batam has the VISA on arrival facilities.

寧教我負天下人,休教天下人負我

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="6" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="alt2"> </td> <td nowrap="nowrap"> sammyboyfor
user_offline.gif
<script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_4083072", true); </script>
Cyberspace Nerd
</td> <td width="100%"> </td> <td nowrap="nowrap" valign="top"> Join Date: Dec 2001
<fieldset class="fieldset"> <legend>My Reputation:</legend> Points: 539 / Power: 8
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
</fieldset>

</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <!-- / user info --> <!-- message, attachments, sig --> <!-- icon and title --> Re: Planning to bring PRC on WP to BTM
<hr style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> Why don't you just fuck her in some Sinkie hotel and be done with it!
rolleyes.gif

You can then move on to other things.

Quote:
<table border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> Originally Posted by Cerberus
Hi Bros,

I'm currently sianing a PRC operator in my factory. I'm thinking of bringing her to either Bintan or Btm for makan / shopping and you know what lah.
She is on WP (think work permit??). Need to apply visa right??
She quite blur sotong, want me to find out. I blur also, hope Senior Bros can help me....
I Sillypore red passport, no problem for me but she PRC passport.....HELP!!

</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

Tips for ALL samsters.
1. Keep your identity secret.
2. Do not divulge personal information eg phone numbers & addresses.
3. If you do arrange meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your sammyboy nick.