• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If FORBES Publish This Letter, I Guarantee They Will Be SUED!!!

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Her arguments are very amateurish and coffeshop-talk type.

BUT....

Even if she is standing against the MIW in this coming Erections, most Singaporeans will still vote for her against a Ministar.

People of Singapore are just too Tulan with the MIWs. No amount of money given before the Erections will help this time around.

I will support her...or any Opposition!!!

FUCK PAP :biggrin:

CumSpitCobra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like i was right.... Locke is behaving like a badly spurned man. No wonder such animosity and pettiness from a grown man like him when this Ms Go writes something.

Judging from what i read, I wonder how many men have been spurned and react badly to it. :smile: