• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Froggy you are so right! Pigeon flying over head is a big blessing indeed. Two nights of peace with peace with zero knocks heard.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@Froggy you are so right! Pigeon flying over head is a big blessing indeed. Two nights of peace with zero knocks heard.
What do you have to say now @eatshitndie ? Just because something happening is bizarre doesn’t mean the person saying it is mad senile or having dementia ok. You don’t know how evil how low Malaysian and INDIAN and China dogs sons of chickens can go but I know very well.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What do you have to say now @eatshitndie ? Just because something happening is bizarre doesn’t mean the person saying it is mad senile or having dementia ok. You don’t know how evil how low Malaysian and China dogs sons of chickens can go but I know very well.
The humble and friendly Malaysian is all but a facade.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What do you have to say now @eatshitndie ? Just because something happening is bizarre doesn’t mean the person saying it is mad senile or having dementia ok. You don’t know how evil how low Malaysian and INDIAN and China dogs sons of chickens can go but I know very well.
Knocking on people’s walls windows and their floors to harass people is proud Asian criminal dog dirty tricks.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knocking on people’s walls windows and their floors to harass people is proud Asian criminal dog dirty tricks.
And of course the other famous Asian criminal dog dirty trick exemplified by filthy Malaysian Indian slut kt latha is to frame and insult woman slut and whore.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And of course the other famous Asian criminal dog dirty trick exemplified by filthy Malaysian Indian slut kt latha is to frame and insult woman slut and whore.
Seriously I learned all the advanced things like using dryer to dishwasher from angmohs while I learned nothing except dirty tricks from Asian dogs.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And steal photos and whistle to harass woman and then act innocent when confronted. These Asian criminal dogs viciously harassing woman deserved to be strike down by lightning indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously I learned all the advanced things like using dryer to dishwasher from angmohs while I learned nothing except dirty tricks from Asian dogs.
Asian dogs sons of chickens contribute nothing except evil filth and dirt to the world.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyway best proof that the noise is caused by them.
AIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR GAN SHIOK BIN YOU FUCKING SLUT
unnamed.gif

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You should stand outside more often so that more pigeons are able to fly above your head. In Zulu culture, it's considered to be a sign of good luck to have birds flying above you especially crows.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should stand outside more often so that more pigeons are able to fly above your head. In Zulu culture, it's considered to be a sign of good luck to have birds flying above you especially crows.
They will gather around her and eat her flesh.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
@Froggy you are so right! Pigeon flying over head is a big blessing indeed. Two nights of peace with zero knocks heard.

Yesterday morning about 6.45am I went to the market and discovered an insect on my trunk door who refused to fly off even after I opened and then closed the trunk. Kept staying there even I take video so closed to it it was not afraid of me. I hope its a good luck sign for me too.