• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Friendship Woes

davetan3

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just helping a friend out:

A guy & a gal decide to go bali. The guy proposed the idea and emailed the list of hotels for concurrence, the gal said ok. A villa was chosen.
But after air tix and downpayment for hotel has been paid, the gal felt uncomfortable and pulled out.

Who should pay for the the losses?
a) the gal

b) split 50-50, the reason gal gave is that the guy can always find another person to go with, just that I choose not to
(I am like what? One extreme is that you book a hotel for wedding and the bride cancelled, are you in the mood to say let's not waste the hotel $ and hold a birthday party there? The other extreme is you buy a collar for your dog. She doesn't like it, no worries, you just give it to another dog).

c) the guy - cos he should have known better and not be so stupid

What should the guy do?

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dat woman wud choose c (but reasons r totally different fr wat u hv given) ... datz typical sg woman behavior ...

anyway, tis kind of woman can throw away ...

Last edited:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just ask the guy to look for someone else to go la. Aiyo so simple! Not as if is a honeymoon tio boh?!

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just helping a friend out:

Who should pay for the the losses?
a) the gal

b) split 50-50, the reason gal gave is that the guy can always find another person to go with, just that I choose not to
(I am like what? One extreme is that you book a hotel for wedding and the bride cancelled, are you in the mood to say let's not waste the hotel $ and hold a birthday party there? The other extreme is you buy a collar for your dog. She doesn't like it, no worries, you just give it to another dog).

?

hi davetan,

are you that 'your fren'??:confused::biggrin:

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Dave

The main issue is whether that "guy" plans to screw the girl during the trip. If he does, then he should bear all expenses. If not, then he should make it clear to the girl that she is out of his list leow. Too ugly to ask for $$ back lah. Go there and get a hooker to enjoy the villa lah.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
First of all what is the mutually-understood relation between the guy and girl.

I was thinking along the same line as well. Are they BF/GF? Are they going together as a couple or as friends in separate rooms? If its a "dirty weekend" have they had sex before? Or is this the first time their planning for it? Are there other friends that is going along? Or just the two of them? Seems like a lot of unanswered questions.

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was thinking along the same line as well. Are they BF/GF? Are they going together as a couple or as friends in separate rooms? If its a "dirty weekend" have they had sex before? Or is this the first time their planning for it? Are there other friends that is going along? Or just the two of them? Seems like a lot of unanswered questions.

ever heard the term " fuck buddy " :biggrin: