• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Friend or relative driving cab you hailed

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
What about vomit in the TAXI. I have done that few times many years ago after drinking. Is unintentionally because miss vomit in the plastic bag as taxi is moving and me is half drunk.
Feel very awful and sorry, but that happen in my younger year. Any one have the same experience?

Don't worry you're not alone.... I've had one very bad experience puking in cab. Learnt my lesson from then and, if required, will induce vomitting/eat supper before catching a ride home.

After so many years I never stopped feeling sorry for that driver :p :biggrin:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
my ex-colleague ever sat in a cab our ex-MD drove..

my ex-MD used to own a construction co til it went bust during the 90s when construction is down.. anyway he is a chow ah beng boss, so he deserves what he gets..:biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
my ex-colleague ever sat in a cab our ex-MD drove..

my ex-MD used to own a construction co til it went bust during the 90s when construction is down.. anyway he is a chow ah beng boss, so he deserves what he gets..:biggrin:
I had the pleasure of sitting in the back of a cab driven by an ex army regular, who used to terrorise my buddies and me when we were doing fulltime ns.
What made it even better was that he forgot to insert his cashcard while driving past an erp gantry and he spent the rest of the journey cursing that he would have to waste time going to pay the fine. Hahaha! :smile:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
actually the chances of tio 4D first prize (1 in 10k) is better than getting a cab that was drove by relative/friend. (what the figure for taxi population in singapore? 20k?) i hav a uncle who had been driving a cab for 15yrs, never once i took his cab from the roadside or call cab.

JWNY

Alfrescian
Loyal
can get awkward lah.... i've had my share

- step brother waitering...when he told our dad he was working in an office

- Free Lancer hooker who is an old classmate

i think should not be an issue...mutual respect is the biggest currency :smile:

JWNY

silverspoon

Alfrescian
Loyal
What about vomit in the TAXI. I have done that few times many years ago after drinking. Is unintentionally because miss vomit in the plastic bag as taxi is moving and me is half drunk.
Feel very awful and sorry, but that happen in my younger year. Any one have the same experience?

normally if we vomit or mess up the cab

we will give the uncle extra 10 dollars or 20 dollars ..pai sei mah