• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Fresh polytechnic graduates find it tougher in the job market

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Spot on.

Jiuhu and KL kia came in truck loads and take over PMET jobs easily. Cheaper and no NSF they get the jobs first.

Who is behind this GE fixed and rigged to make PAP win.

That was what my Japanese boss told me....he says, jiuhu kia's no reservists, PR some of them also....some VOLUNTEER!. That is why the company have so few Singaporeans...me included.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jiuhu and KL kia faked technical qualification PAP closed one eye. They do this to please Japs so that they dont move to KL.

Fucking LKY was a scam and evil bastard and this is why need to migrate get out of scan PAP.

NSF is to control Sinkies and what fuck defense a 1000 square in island for fuck.

That was what my Japanese boss told me....he says, jiuhu kia's no reservists, PR some of them also....some VOLUNTEER!. That is why the company have so few Singaporeans...me included.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jiuhu and KL kia faked technical qualification PAP closed one eye. They do this to please Japs so that they dont move to KL.

Fucking LKY was a scam and evil bastard and this is why need to migrate get out of scan PAP.

NSF is to control Sinkies and what fuck defense a 1000 square in island for fuck.

You forgot to add...have more BG's in that 1000 sq m...than anywhere in the world....

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. And this first BG is confirmed a CAQ that his father was hiding him. Control Media was to hide his CAQ son from the mass.

Look at the ways he walk talk and behave make u sick. He shd fuck off from pmship asap he make us sick.

You forgot to add...have more BG's in that 1000 sq m...than anywhere in the world....

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course! Fresh means expensive. I always pick up pastries near closing time. 50% discount or more! :biggrin: