• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fresh abalones to Chinaese New Year

Nelson_Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
what brands abalones good to buying of this year? As chinaese new year is came soon, i wanted to buy some fresh and sweet smell ablaone to cooks in my Freddy. How to choose abalone that is fresh and no smell? Is wet and soft abalones nice? When opens the abalone, i scare bad smell abalone inside to make Freddy fainting. I think Freddy like hard one better cos last year, i show him before. He put inside mouth and munch hard. I enjoying him and good if he happy with my cooking inside his mouth. Maybe i shall prepared some abalones together with Freddy and Alan and Leslie to have a abalones session. I can prepares a good session to Freddy only when he is not eating his wife cooking dinner.

Let me knows who abalones can I eat this year.

Happy Chinaese New Year to all of you here.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So you want Abalones that are :

Fresh ?
Sweet smell ?
Wet and Soft ?

>>>>> TAN KU KU ...

Lord Brahma

Alfrescian
Loyal
what brands abalones good to buying of this year? As chinaese new year is came soon, i wanted to buy some fresh and sweet smell ablaone to cooks in my Freddy. How to choose abalone that is fresh and no smell? Is wet and soft abalones nice? When opens the abalone, i scare bad smell abalone inside to make Freddy fainting. I think Freddy like hard one better cos last year, i show him before. He put inside mouth and munch hard. I enjoying him and good if he happy with my cooking inside his mouth. Maybe i shall prepared some abalones together with Freddy and Alan and Leslie to have a abalones session. I can prepares a good session to Freddy only when he is not eating his wife cooking dinner.

try kallang river. U may get lucky. FOC

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You will find all sorts of varieties in Geylang, they have abalones from China, India, Sri Lanka, Thailand but nowadays no more Malaysia. Prices ranges from $50 to $150, it all depends on your budget and the kind of abalone you like to eat.

Be warned though, some of the Abalone may be sea cucumber in disguises

Narasimha

Alfrescian
Loyal
For malaysia abalone, maybe you can try petain. But beware, remember to bring along a air purifier.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
is it hygenic to eat abalones from Geylang? God knows how many sea cucumbers have resided in there before...

better take a scrub and do a good scrub before eating...

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
july06_japan-day7_abalone.jpg
snapshotsfromasia-seacucumber.jpg

abalone and sea cucumber. they make whoopie together.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why Chinese always eat preserved and dry abalone .

Abalones should be living and moving before cooked .

That is the best selection .

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you sea cucumber looking quiet nice one. yammy, you makeing me hungry now .... i feeling to go finds of one to eating.

hullo North East Line (Nel), me is a Chef-fer and will give you good advising on cooking. For the sea cucumber, must removing the tough center first, called Black Dog Bone and listen for noising to make you - rock hard. Mixing the ahbeelone and teemun, must putting some tong ku-ku (toadystools and fungus also can) and then hashi hashi all together for oni 2 time for the sauce called Hashi-Ma, taste also like frog or toad one. If no facai for garnish, bend over and ask Freddy take some from your behind garden, but leave the cauliflower alone for some other dishes. Happy enjoying the dishing :p

Nelson_Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
you have got any shops i can visits you in night? can cooking in me and mine friends to eats in our places?

For the sea cucumber, must removing the tough center first, called Black Dog Bone and listen for noising to make you - rock hard. Mixing the ahbeelone and teemun, must putting some tong ku-ku (toadystools and fungus also can) and then hashi hashi all together for oni 2 time for the sauce called Hashi-Ma, taste also like frog or toad one.

PleaseSpellCorrectly

Alfrescian
Loyal

Holy shit. Please spell correctly... but ohh this online pesona clone was created to deliberately misspell :biggrin: