• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious French children song is so real

Engeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
can’t believe sinkies can buy homes there and leave them empty for 6.9 years without doing jackshit over there except for the same lame excuses of getting cheaper haircuts, shopping for cheaper detergents, slurping cheaper wonton mee, and topping up petrol. don’t talk about jiuhukias. sinkies are fucking hopeless themselves.

Seriously I didn't do all these before deciding to buy house in JB. It's good to do all these before buying but you will never get to see their true colours until you deal with the developer, contractors and neighbours. Not as grocery shoppers etc.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seriously I didn't do all these before deciding to buy house in JB. It's good to do all these before buying but you will never get to see their true colours until you deal with the developer, contractors and neighbours. Not as grocery shoppers etc.
i don’t do those either as i seldom travel to jb. last time when i visited jb was 6.9 years ago to check out new homes at several developments for “vacation or retirement home” purchase. on paper it looked great: landed, affordable, close to amenities, away from highways and traffic, quiet, not crowded, greenery, reasonable healthcare and medical, golf courses, 10-year residency or pr, etc. but 6.9 hours of touring the developments gave me the red flags. “soul” was not there as there were hardly any homeowners who actually lived there; malls and shops were empty; glut of empty homes everywhere; not much master planning and greenery within communities except in and around the iskandar or state gov areas; the only “open” hawker center nearby was filthy, served unappetizing food (hum was black and not red), a complete disappointment; landed properties didn’t have lawns nor plants (asphalt and concrete everywhere); rentals were numerous and dirt cheap (big red flag); workmanship and finish were sub-standard; and the biggest red flag - tiongs were on a buying spree and tiong developers were all over. that was then, now with abandoned tiong developments the place is becumming a half-assed ghost city of partially completed communities and razed greenfields with nothing happening for the next 6.9 years. whenever tiongs get in, you must get out quickly - an investment mantra to remember.

Engeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
i don’t do those either as i seldom travel to jb. last time when i visited jb was 6.9 years ago to check out new homes at several developments for “vacation or retirement home” purchase. on paper it looked great: landed, affordable, close to amenities, away from highways and traffic, quiet, not crowded, greenery, reasonable healthcare and medical, golf courses, 10-year residency or pr, etc. but 6.9 hours of touring the developments gave me the red flags. “soul” was not there as there were hardly any homeowners who actually lived there; malls and shops were empty; glut of empty homes everywhere; not much master planning and greenery within communities except in and around the iskandar or state gov areas; the only “open” hawker center nearby was filthy, served unappetizing food (hum was black and not red), a complete disappointment; landed properties didn’t have lawns nor plants (asphalt and concrete everywhere); rentals were numerous and dirt cheap (big red flag); workmanship and finish were sub-standard; and the biggest red flag - tiongs were on a buying spree and tiong developers were all over. that was then, now with abandoned tiong developments the place is becumming a half-assed ghost city of partially completed communities and razed greenfields with nothing happening for the next 6.9 years. whenever tiongs get in, you must get out quickly - an investment mantra to remember.

I don't know where you saw. The estate I bought is mostly occupied. In JB it's best to have no neighbours as they gave nothing but shit to me, so unoccupied estate is a real blessing not curse.

Engeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another nice French children song that is evil about cooking a child due to the boat has no food left. But at least angmohs play fair to all onboard - draw lots to decide who to eat.

No wonder leongsam said angmoh the best. He knows he is sub standard.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
OK final pearl of wisdom from the French. The truth is fake oppies crocodiles will shut up and not care what's causing the torment as long as sweets are given. Exactly like what this nice children song depicted.

Hmm sinkies will sell their soul for sweets or crackers. Don't even need caviar.