• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious French children song is so real

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I bet the shit bully birds in the video went everywhere slandering the sweet lark a Lao kuey. And shamelessly call themselves atas birds at the same time.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This French children song is about evil bully birds plucking feathers from sweet lark but so nice song. Evil can appear nice indeed.

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knn...this is the song one of my recruit mates used to sing as a cadence call. never heard of the song before then.
We call had to join in while jogging. I suspect the sergeant likes this song.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knn...this is the song one of my recruit mates used to sing as a cadence call. never heard of the song before then.
We call had to join in while jogging. I suspect the sergeant likes this song.

Oh really? So this French song has travelled overseas. Here is another French children song that we all heard before as a Chinese children song. A very famous one infact.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another nice French children song that is evil about cooking a child due to the boat has no food left. But at least angmohs play fair to all onboard - draw lots to decide who to eat.

Engeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh really? So this French song has travelled overseas. Here is another French children song that we all heard before as a Chinese children song. A very famous one infact.

Forgot to add this French children song is very real too about a monk who overslept and so rushing to ring the church morning bell. Angmohs are not so hypocrite like jiuhukia who love to pretend to appear good all the time when they are actually pieces of shit viciously stabbing people from behind. Oh these low class Hao lian COWARD like glockman love boasting of their 见不得光的坏事。

Last edited:

Engeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another nice French children song that is evil about cooking a child due to the boat has no food left. But at least angmohs play fair to all onboard - draw lots to decide who to eat.

Looks like fairness is only a concept applicable to angmoh. Here non angmoh people relish, boast and celebrate unfairness to others while complaining about unfairness to themselves. That's how hypocrite jiuhukia and sinkies are.

Engeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many people are wolves in sheep skin. Like those jiuhukia I met in Iskandar aka my neighbours are confirmed wolves. Not safe even staying at home. Btw confirmed not a fake story with police report made.

Good that French children song teaches children that wolves like to dress up to appear human. This song is about two children strolling in the woods while the wolf is busy dressing up. Very real indeed as the world is full of wolves dress up as human.

Last edited:

Engeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
This nice French song is about a neighbour running out of ink and candle so went to borrow from neighbour. It teaches people to open your door to love: love thy neighbor, not harm thy neighbor. Jiuhukia really should learn this children song.

Engeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another nice song that teaches children crocodiles cannot be trusted to do good or be good. This song is about crocodiles pretending to fight war against elephant but run off into the river as soon as see one. Just like the fake oppies crocodiles here. French people is so smart.

Engeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
OK final pearl of wisdom from the French. The truth is fake oppies crocodiles will shut up and not care what's causing the torment as long as sweets are given. Exactly like what this nice children song depicted.

Engeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many people are wolves in sheep skin. Like those jiuhukia I met in Iskandar aka my neighbours are confirmed wolves. Not safe even staying at home. Btw confirmed not a fake story with police report made.

Good that French children song teaches children that wolves like to dress up to appear human. This song is about two children strolling in the woods while the wolf is busy dressing up. Very real indeed as the world is full of wolves dress up as human.

Hmm wolves and crocodiles are one people indeed.

Engeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now I think they are super smart to choose the lesser evil.

Better pay and pay than fall prey to jiuhukia wolves and don't count on hypocrite sinkies to lift a finger to help you. They are either blind to injustice or are crocodiles one people with wolves.

Engeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Better pay and pay than fall prey to jiuhukia wolves and don't count on hypocrite sinkies to lift a finger to help you. They are either blind to injustice or are crocodiles one people with wolves.

Never buy a house in JB or anywhere in malaysia! I tell that to all my friends too. Do good and be good.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah never assume people just across are the same. Whilst they complain loudly of robberies, they are unashamedly thieves themselves.
can’t believe sinkies can buy homes there and leave them empty for 6.9 years without doing jackshit over there except for the same lame excuses of getting cheaper haircuts, shopping for cheaper detergents, slurping cheaper wonton mee, and topping up petrol. don’t talk about jiuhukias. sinkies are fucking hopeless themselves.