• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Free Speech,spamming, same jokes, etc - Erection2012

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If I install a chat room will you guys take all this mindless drivel out of the forum and use the on-line real-time chat utility to TCSS instead?

Gaylang corner more interesting, like Ah Ram and Psy

one who walk out is the winner :biggrin:

Last edited:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U guys still at it huh? Come lah, some of u age add together oredy above hundred so why beh song? As much as I dun like erection joke of being a gay partner of ah leong but his post are only meant to those he communicating at the thread. Dun like then dun see lor. If ah leong or his friend see liao beh song and suspend (ban mean never come back) erection, then erection also lan lan as the forum belong to ah leong.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Banned twice, still can't get the message.

The rest of you are pussyfooting because he has been very careful who he plays around with and human trait often seen in those who push the boundaries. I read him right when I decided not to PM him. I also got better things to do then PM a guy when the behaviour starts to change. I will normally until it becomes really bad and pretty much a constant.

When RT told him, he came out with mindboggling excuses such as free speech and KPKB in other threads. Still looking to have a fireside chat with him. He is painting the picture that he is a simple underdog fighting a battle with intellectual elitist. The guy is playing the victim card. Go to yesterday's thread as he went around seeking sympathy and paiting RT as an unfair persecutor. I wax watching for couple of hours.

That when I decided that proper discussion in a thread of its own with wider participation and not hijack somone's thread.

Will write about an interesting reading of his behaviour in another posts once I finish an errand.

yes , i also dont think RT is a unfair persecutor , thats why i didnt step in until i read this thread specially delicated to erection . like you and RT , sometimes i also think errection sometimes got carried away by his own joke .as i said , you can PM him instead and still you get your message delivered across . you might say that you have better things to do then to PM him , so why have time to start this thread ? lets move on ok ? its just a small issue and since he already know it and im sure he will change .

Last edited:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
i stopping leh....but he still want to carry on. I already say i can move on....RT also move on but this guy want to stay on

U guys still at it huh? Come lah, some of u age add together oredy above hundred so why beh song? As much as I dun like erection joke of being a gay partner of ah leong but his post are only meant to those he communicating at the thread. Dun like then dun see lor. If ah leong or his friend see liao beh song and suspend (ban mean never come back) erection, then erection also lan lan as the forum belong to ah leong.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
No issues there and no issues with TCCS unless it goes into other threads and off topic or TCSS threads start pushing pther thread into oblivion.

You have to understand that AK and erection2011 are TCSS buddies. Can't do without each other.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I forecall Tonychat was the king of the chatroom in Delphi. TCSS is also good in the general folder as it brings in the timid ones who then contibute in many other areas. Its "mindless drivel" and the spamming the issue.

This will eventually die down for a while. There will still be the ego issue to wane away, so do expect some rebellious - I stand my ground - postings for a while.

If I install a chat room will you guys take all this mindless drivel out of the forum and use the on-line real-time chat utility to TCSS instead?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here is a bit of pop psychology 101.

When Erection was first banned he played it down. Then I noticed something and I was hoping it will not be the case but it seems to have ended up that way sadly. He became to acknowledge in little posts that Sam was the alpha male with the bosSam routine. Even going thru the trouble of using capital letters in certain places. You see this behaviour in prison and very hierachial context where submission is prerequisite of acceptance. When he started offering his behind, it sort of cemented the notion.

Notice most of us can't be bothered or would not stoop this low. In prison the weak will have to submit to get protection. I have seen this behaviour in the workplace. Some people will suck up but a few will submit and make it very clear.

Not sure why but I think he was looking for protection.

I cannot think of a single forummer ever behaving in this manner.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The other routine is joke your way out of it as in this thread - act cute something that RT mentioned as well.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are also another repetitive person. Not harmful like Clinton or kinana, but certainly repetitive. If you wish to take on a person, entertain the rest of us by actually standing up and speaking directly to that person ...
tis 1 quite agree ...

u c whoz ts ... u c whoz poster ... u noe wat u can xpect 2 read ... poster shud try 2 post diffrenly ... :o

Last edited:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
what a load of unadultrated crap. Long on bullshit theory and short on facts. Do you do the same when you post in the other sections?

You appear to think people cant post anything for the pure fun of it.

Here is a bit of pop psychology 101.

When Erection was first banned he played it down. Then I noticed something and I was hoping it will not be the case but it seems to have ended up that way sadly. He became to acknowledge in little posts that Sam was the alpha male with the bosSam routine. Even going thru the trouble of using capital letters in certain places. You see this behaviour in prison and very hierachial context where submission is prerequisite of acceptance. When he started offering his behind, it sort of cemented the notion.

Notice most of us can't be bothered or would not stoop this low. In prison the weak will have to submit to get protection. I have seen this behaviour in the workplace. Some people will suck up but a few will submit and make it very clear.

Not sure why but I think he was looking for protection.

I cannot think of a single forummer ever behaving in this manner.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guys

After all these hours still waiting for nice kind PM to tell me that my flower pot blocking the aunty's house next door.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, don't be upset, its just me joking and you know me its in my DNA and its also free speech. If you don't like you don't have to join. There is a variety of interest. Why you talk down to me. You are at an intellectual level and me avoid all this etc etc etc. I also don't know why I am persecuted. i only talk among those who are prepared to listen.

Sounds familiar? You go into someone's thread and play the victim card and really hope that you would get sympathy in return only.

If one is prepared to call out the PAP one must also be prepared to call other odd or erroneous facts and behaviour out. When a WP supporter began to unveil CSM in this forum and made out that he was not even considered for medicine, I pointed out that he went for the aptitiude attachment and failed the mediacl assessment. Initially refused to admit but then relented after checking with him I suppose. So when the MSM questioned him about he revealed that fact. Obviously the aptitude attachment was hopeless as Viv B passed the same year and look what he turned out to be. I remember getting brickbats for it. I did not go paint myself as a victim.

what a load of unadultrated crap. Long on bullshit theory and short on facts. Do you do the same when you post in the other sections?

You appear to think people cant post anything for the pure fun of it.