• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Free Speech,spamming, same jokes, etc - Erection2012

jw5

Loyal
another guy on my hit list is Conqueror , recently he started to follow baluku and kinana foot step ..i shall give him some time to play around first before i hit the inf button .

This fellow is annoying but not vicious. He does have some contribution posts on other subjects.
Tell him to posts religous stuff in that folder, I think (hope) there is some hope for this chap.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro,
Sorry was not aware that Drifter banned Baluku.

On the main subject, lets not skirt round the issue or do the bogeyman routine and think its about a gay joke. Its about spamming the same silly joke. I am sure all of us found it funny for its self deprecating nature when we first saw it. Then it became a spam. Ibnt could just as well be about Miss S'pore sucking his dick and repeated on a daily basis.

Now he genuinely thinks it is free speech. I knew then he has gone over the edge. I agree with RT in that he thinks he is cute and smart.

Because he was a nice chap, we let this run for far too long.

Let us not now feel guilty and talk about the need for "more interesting and varied posts and characters to make it more lively" when we are talking about the same silly joke repeated on a daily basis. You call that variety. This forum is noted for variety from the word go. We got weirdos, nutcases, zeros, clowns, smart alecs, intellectual wannabes etc. Its the signature trademark and you should know it of all people. Same joke every day is again not variety.

Now that he is royally fucked, sprawled across Jalan Sultan, you guys turn up and help pull up his pants. A bit too late don't you think?

Lets be absolutely honest here. If Erection was your son or father, I am sure you would call him aside and tell him that he is making a fool of himself.

It is no skin off my back until I saw how RT was treated and he is one of the most outstanding forummers here for his consistent posting of interesting articles from the mundane to the chim, photos and all. Between the two, you guys could not tell the difference. I then decided to step in boots and all.

Scroobal,
Interesting thread.
Just to clarify something, Baluku was banned by Drifter I believe, erection2011 was banned by Leongsam or his moderator who is supposedly not a forum member.

This forum mirrors real life in some ways, and we are all members of this same community. In real life, it could be a community club, country club, chess club, office, school, gathering of relatives or friends, etc.
My support for erection2011 is simply because I find him a nice chap and a positive contributer to the forum. Ok, gay jokes about him and Leongsam aside which are indeed repetitive, his contributions in terms of original posts, videos and jokes and his demeanour and interaction with other forummers makes him a positive contributor in my view. Even the gay jokes are part of the banter that he has with 2 or 3 of the other forummers, who willingly join in. Other spammers on the other hand are simply pests who are out to disrupt the discussions with their "wisdom", nobody replies to them and the thread dies off.

If he was making gay jokes about himself and an ordinary forummer, and that particular forummer was not participating in the banter or was offended by it, that could be considered harrassment or bullying. But he was going after the most powerful member of the forum, who didn't like the jokes and duly banned him.

In my opinion, this forum needs more interesting and varied posts and characters to make it more lively.
But whether a particular forummer makes it more interesting or annoying/irritating depends on the individual making the judgement. For me, erection2011 makes the forum more lively, whereas someone like baluku aka teekee is simply a pest whom people neither understand nor want to engage in discussion.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What erection did is not as serious as the other examples you cited. He is noticed this time, exactly because unlike your other examples, he is not a retard, a sadist, a schitzo, or a religious zealot, and hence people still like to read his posts and interact with him.

thats right bro . errection just wanted to make some of us laugh ..he might have gone overboard sometimes but its not that serious .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This fellow is annoying but not vicious. He does have some contribution posts on other subjects.
Tell him to posts religous stuff in that folder, I think (hope) there is some hope for this chap.

yes ...theres hope in him . for him sometimes he have his religion ego and dont want ppl to challenge his faith too openly :wink: i will talk to him nicely first and see what he says .

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wasn't aware that you could ban someone permanently. Baluku is definintely spamming across threads.

yes bro , baluku is banned by me ...i already given him many warning that if he wants to post religion stuffs then do it in religious folder ..but he seems to do it on purpose . i have no choice but to do what i suppose to do . same as kinana . looks like those religious freak never listen .

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is why he was banned a short period while the Ban label on Baluku is still there. I think it is permanent.

What erection did is not as serious as the other examples you cited. He is noticed this time, exactly because unlike your other examples, he is not a retard, a sadist, a schitzo, or a religious zealot, and hence people still like to read his posts and interact with him.

jw5

Loyal
Its about spamming the same silly joke.

It is no skin off my back until I saw how RT was treated and he is one of the most outstanding forummers here for his consistent posting of interesting articles from the mundane to the chim, photos and all. Between the two, you guys could not tell the difference. I then decided to step in boots and all.

Bro, not disagreeing that it's spamming the same joke.

Agree about RT being an outstanding contributer. In fact, I "nominated" him for being the best "walk the talk" contributor in year 2011, because he started a thread about the forum becoming less interesting and then subsequently made the effort to start interesting threads on differnet topics. No argument about RT's contribution.

What I wanted to do was remind him about erection2011's contributions too, particularly in the video and moderated folders, which RT didn't know about. As for the jokes being irritating and not value added, there were other forummers who enjoyed them and were bantering with him. That puts him far ahead of the other annoying spammers in my book.

Good thread to discuss these issues, because there were really some forummers starting to piss me off with their vicious comments. Had to speak up for erection2011 because while he may be annoying occasionally, he is so different from those morons in terms of forum contribution and demeanour.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't follow. I did not comment on that thread as it was on a completely different topic. I did not want to hijack it.
I disagreed with his comments about it being free speech. I felt that it was spamming - the same joke everyday. My comments were addressed to him.

He was banned for a day. I don't think they hanged him.

But you supported RT's view didn't you?
Could it be argued that you wanted to be popular with him?
It's actually what we view as being acceptable in a public forum. You and RT happened to agree that erection2011's posts were irritating and considered spamming. I'm not disagreeing with the spamming part, but it's acceptable to me because of his overall contributions to the forum plus there were other forummers engaging him in the banter. It's not as if he was unilaterally going to different threads and disruption the discussions there without any reciprocation from anyone.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i think erection is harmless and i think he is quite a nice chap.:smile:

thankyou for posting ( remember , this forum is not about heavyweight or what , if you have something to voice out just do it , of course must be reasonable ) . yes , i think he is harmless too .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Don't follow. I did not comment on that thread as it was on a completely different topic. I did not want to hijack it.
I disagreed with his comments about it being free speech. I felt that it was spamming - the same joke everyday. My comments were addressed to him.

yes , he was banned only for a day , but the thread you started can last for days or even weeks if ppl start posting in it ...which IMHO its very unfair to him .

jw5

Loyal

My point is that both you and RT thought erection2011's repetitive jokes were irritating.
RT also commented that there was no value added to his posts.
I didn't think the jokes were irritating, albeit not funny and told RT about erection2011's other contributions.
We may have different views on what is considered acceptable in a public forum.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
If what I said has no value, it will look badly on me and not on him. I will be the laughing stock.

When he was banned for a day, he could have moved on but started to KPKB and gave the comment about free speech, not causing harm and the DNA etc.

When I saw the free speech comment, I was well and truly baited. Spamming the same stale joke is one thing but talking about free speech, thats laugable. You know me, when a minister like Zorro says rubbish, I am on to it in a flash.

yes , he was banned only for a day , but the thread you started can last for days or even weeks if ppl start posting in it ...which IMHO its very unfair to him .

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought that RT and I said in separate thread is more or less the same. No argument there. That is why i was wondering why you were stating the obvious.

I am not looking for acceptance from anyone. The thread is for everyone to voice their opinion. I still waiting for someone to say what he did falls under free speech. I am of course referring to the same joke repeated on a daily basis.

My point is that both you and RT thought erection2011's repetitive jokes were irritating.
RT also commented that there was no value added to his posts.
I didn't think the jokes were irritating, albeit not funny and told RT about erection2011's other contributions.
We may have different views on what is considered acceptable in a public forum.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
agree with scroo on this. the seatless bike joke is also becoming more gross, graphic and repetitive. we need to accord the admin with some posterior respect. i also do not like my arse to be a subject of constant ridicule and attention.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
Every forum will have a certain mix of people.....the serious, the TCSS, the baiters,the blurfucks and the know-it -alls.

The serious guys and the TCSS guys are like oil and water at times....they can interface like on a forum but in the end they dont really mix.

I dont want to engage you on this because there will be no end.

You are in this forum for your own reasons and i am for mine. Let me share my reasons.

I joined this forum to have fun and make friends....and i believe i have achieved this. Making friends means taking care of them too when the need arises.

I dont post political and/or religious stuff so i have no problems with my real identity being known. As such i have gone out with a few guys. One or two of them do have serious real life problems and need to be cheered up. I cannot possibly go out with them all the time so we chat here on this forum.

The very jokes you say i spam make them smile and do bring a little cheer to them however briefly. If this helps them then i think it has value although its repetitive.

Scroobal ...you need to understand that people are different....if you dont then how are you better than those in their ivory towers who miss whats happening elsewhere where the going is not so good?

You intellectual guys contribute very much in very useful ways....and i would be the first to admit this....but i would say that compassion and EQ has its place too....why else do you think so many are angry with the people in charge?

Please dont tie yourself in knots trying to analyse me....its very simple.....i am here to have fun with the ' commoners' and to try to cheer some people up...including myself.

Anyway my banter is always one on one with the guys who respond.....it may be irritating to some of you guys but ok with others.

As for spam.....its very all encompassing like 'attitude ' ......anyone can use it against someone else. Its usually subjective unless very visibly blatant.

The last bit about the orang otan......if you really believe i am like that then its ok...i have nothing to prove or disprove to you.

I remember Erection when he first turned up in this forum, easy going, likes to joke, post good joke and contributes on most topics. I saw the Bob Sim running naked thread today and then I saw the comments from Erection and others on the ban in that thread. The thing that struck me was how similar Bob Sim had started out in this forum. Until he began talking about the same red underwear of his male tenant. It went on and on. I am sure the old timers would remember the red underwear. Look at what Bob is now.

@Erection, I think you are confusing free speech with spamming. Free speech is expressing your opinions, your views and your feelings without restrictions. It does not need to be high brow and therefore it can even be on a mundane subject like which way the toilet paper is placed on the roller. I am sure the jury is still out on the toilet paper roll placement. Spamming is the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. (sorry, spammed the over too many times). You offering your behind to Sam repeated so often in various posts will never qualify as free speech. Self deprecating humour is quite rare in the Asian context but this is does not fall in the humour category when the same thing is done over an over again. It also never falls in corny categoryeither. There is huge gap between corny jokes and repeating the same thing so many times a day.

The beauty of this forum is its ability to give extra amount of leeway until the ends fray. Any other forum would have banned you outright. We don't see this sort of thing in other forums because they will never allow it to reach this far.

I sense you are bored and need to interact. Just dish out the quality jokes that you used to post. I use to look for it in the past. If you still bored like I am now, write a very long post just like this. I have written many long posts which 99% don't bother to got thru but its my release valve.

ps. you offering your behind to Sam for some weird reason reminds of the poor Orang Utan kept by an woman in Borneo who immediately would offer his rear to any male that walks past. I first read about here in this forum - not pleasant and certainly not toilet humour either.

Sorry to be blunt but that is free speech I suppose.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
thanks bro....you and i would do it this way of course. We came up the hard way and we all know about ' cho lang '

Its ok anyway bro.......i dont really mind what they say.....but i simply exercised my right of reply as to why they should care when other

people are having a good time and not bothering them.

scroobal , why dont you PM errection instead of starting a thread on it ?

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Honestly, me think erection2011 is really gay or bi. Please excuse his gay innuendos. :biggrin: