• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Free Speech,spamming, same jokes, etc - Erection2012

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Scroobal,
Interesting thread.
Just to clarify something, Baluku was banned by Drifter I believe, erection2011 was banned by Leongsam or his moderator who is supposedly not a forum member.

This forum mirrors real life in some ways, and we are all members of this same community. In real life, it could be a community club, country club, chess club, office, school, gathering of relatives or friends, etc.
My support for erection2011 is simply because I find him a nice chap and a positive contributer to the forum. Ok, gay jokes about him and Leongsam aside which are indeed repetitive, his contributions in terms of original posts, videos and jokes and his demeanour and interaction with other forummers makes him a positive contributor in my view. Even the gay jokes are part of the banter that he has with 2 or 3 of the other forummers, who willingly join in. Other spammers on the other hand are simply pests who are out to disrupt the discussions with their "wisdom", nobody replies to them and the thread dies off.

If he was making gay jokes about himself and an ordinary forummer, and that particular forummer was not participating in the banter or was offended by it, that could be considered harrassment or bullying. But he was going after the most powerful member of the forum, who didn't like the jokes and duly banned him.

In my opinion, this forum needs more interesting and varied posts and characters to make it more lively.
But whether a particular forummer makes it more interesting or annoying/irritating depends on the individual making the judgement. For me, erection2011 makes the forum more lively, whereas someone like baluku aka teekee is simply a pest whom people neither understand nor want to engage in discussion.

yes bro , baluku is banned by me ...i already given him many warning that if he wants to post religion stuffs then do it in religious folder ..but he seems to do it on purpose . i have no choice but to do what i suppose to do . same as kinana . looks like those religious freak never listen .

jw5

Loyal
yes bro , baluku is banned by me ...i already given him many warning that if he wants to post religion stuffs then do it in religious folder ..but he seems to do it on purpose . i have no choice but to do what i suppose to do . same as kinana . looks like those religious freak never listen .

Tks for confirming drifter.
That has always been teekee's style, to annoy and disrupt. Baluku aka teekee is not simply annoying because of his religous posts.
His posts are unintelligible and offensive because of his schizophrenic inability to decide whether he wants to be a religous zealot, politician or civil activist.
Moreover, he never fails to mention about other peoples' families or kids going to hell or suffering some disaster.
If he continues in this vein, I'm going to start bringing in his real self proclaimed wife and kid for "discussion".

jw5

Loyal
you also kena insomnia ? looks like nowaday have being insomnia is the in thing :wink:

Not for me, I went to khun and then woke up thinking there was football.
Never had problems sleeping. Don't drink coffee or tea in the evening.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tks for confirming drifter.
That has always been teekee's style, to annoy and disrupt. Baluku aka teekee is not simply annoying because of his religous posts.
His posts are unintelligible and offensive because of his schizophrenic inability to decide whether he wants to be a religous zealot, politician or civil activist.
Moreover, he never fails to mention about other peoples' families or kids going to hell or suffering some disaster.
If he continues in this vein, I'm going to start bringing in his real self proclaimed wife and kid for "discussion".

i dont understand what he will get when he do it on purpose ...maybe he have some problems in his real life and wanted to vent his anger by annoying members here . he can entertain me when i cant sleep in religious folder just dont pollute this folder with his insane religious view .

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The issue is not the gay joke. It can be anything that is repeated until it goes flat. Same with TeeKee and Baluku. It can even be a decent tingjoke but repeated often becoming spamming.

He is not a 5 year old kid. I think he was banned once and again now. RT told him. He then gave a glorious speech about free speech, DNA, causing no harm. I am not his keeper. Why would I PM him.

Spamming and TCSS cutting across various threads on different subjects is no different to inconsiderate people putting their sofa, plants, clothes rack, bicycles on public corridors. In a forum it drives down good thread and send decent topic peppered with off topic nonsense. TCSS is common and popular practice and we all do it. Some of us know when and where to do it. Others still can't figure out.

In a nutshell its called manners.

I was watching the thread today and realised that everyone wants to be popular. Someone had to bring this up for a wider discussion. By now you know I am not standing for Mr Popular SBF award for this year.

i admit , i speak up for him because his a friend ..and i have nothing against you too cause you do contribute alot in this forum , and i know that . but errection did say in another thread that if ppl dont like the way he post , they can pm him and tell him about that " gay joke " issue .

jw5

Loyal
i dont understand what he will get when he do it on purpose ...maybe he have some problems in his real life and wanted to vent his anger by annoying members here . he can entertain me when i cant sleep in religious folder just dont pollute this folder with his insane religious view .

The scary thing is that he claimed he has a wife and kid, and yet he is always saying that peoples' children will go to hell/suffer tragedy.
Pity the people who have to deal with that kid for the next 50 years and more.
He doesn't strike me as being angry, either a mild schizo or someone with illusions of grandeur of being a great leader, but he is not sure whether religous or political.

Another fucker Clinton666 made the comment recently that the granny who was knocked down while walking on the pavement with her grandchildren deserved to die, because she was unproductive, unlike the Sri Lankan architect who drove onto the pavement.
This chap has stopped being funny for me, this has become vindictive/cruel.

How can erection2011 be compared to people like these, I don't understand.
That's why I emphasize that baluku was banned by u, yet erection2011's indiscretions were deemed more serious and banned by the admin.

jw5

Loyal
I was watching the thread today and realised that everyone wants to be popular. Someone had to bring this up for a wider discussion. By now you know I am not standing for Mr Popular SBF award for this year.

But you supported RT's view didn't you?
Could it be argued that you wanted to be popular with him?
It's actually what we view as being acceptable in a public forum. You and RT happened to agree that erection2011's posts were irritating and considered spamming. I'm not disagreeing with the spamming part, but it's acceptable to me because of his overall contributions to the forum plus there were other forummers engaging him in the banter. It's not as if he was unilaterally going to different threads and disruption the discussions there without any reciprocation from anyone.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The issue is not the gay joke. It can be anything that is repeated until it goes flat. Same with TeeKee and Baluku. It can even be a decent tingjoke but repeated often becoming spamming.

He is not a 5 year old kid. I think he was banned once and again now. RT told him. He then gave a glorious speech about free speech, DNA, causing no harm. I am not his keeper. Why would I PM him.

Spamming and TCSS cutting across various threads on different subjects is no different to inconsiderate people putting their sofa, plants, clothes rack, bicycles on public corridors. In a forum it drives down good thread and send decent topic peppered with off topic nonsense. TCSS is common and popular practice and we all do it. Some of us know when and where to do it. Others still can't figure out.

In a nutshell its called manners.

bro , i know you are not going for Mr Popular SBF award ...and i also believe nobody interested in that award too . yes , you are not his keeper ..but the reason for you to start this thread is because theres ppl like you and RT who dont enjoy his jokes ( theres no right or wrong not to enjoy his joke ) and wanted him to change , right ? then why dont you just PM him and ask him to change instead of creating a thread like this , im sure he will change his posting style . theres many ways to get your message across , no ?

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
But you supported RT's view didn't you?
Could it be argued that you wanted to be popular with him?
It's actually what we view as being acceptable in a public forum. You and RT happened to agree that erection2011's posts were irritating and considered spamming. I'm not disagreeing with the spamming part, but it's acceptable to me because of his overall contributions to the forum plus there were other forummers engaging him in the banter. It's not as if he was unilaterally going to different threads and disruption the discussions there without any reciprocation from anyone.

What erection did is not as serious as the other examples you cited. He is noticed this time, exactly because unlike your other examples, he is not a retard, a sadist, a schitzo, or a religious zealot, and hence people still like to read his posts and interact with him.

jw5

Loyal
im sure he will change his posting style . theres many ways to get your message across , no ?

Let me make a prediction.
When erection2011 reads this thread, he will change his posting style or at least tone it down.
But if this thread had been written about teekee or clinton666, they would have doubled the intensity.
That's the difference between them and the kind of people they are, they are not just all spammers on the same level.
Irritating or not, that is actually the crux of the problem.
One is a good positive contributer, friendly to everyone while occasionally annoying to some; the other 2 are simply forum pests out to get a kick for themselves for some bizzarre reasons.

It's not about being popular or not, it's about standing up for what we believe in, based on our best judgement.

boylover

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow! i see all the heavyweights in this forum starting to thread here.

This is maciam the SBF national day rally.:p:biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The scary thing is that he claimed he has a wife and kid, and yet he is always saying that peoples' children will go to hell/suffer tragedy.
Pity the people who have to deal with that kid for the next 50 years and more.
He doesn't strike me as being angry, either a mild schizo or someone with illusions of grandeur of being a great leader, but he is not sure whether religous or political.

Another fucker Clinton666 made the comment recently that the granny who was knocked down while walking on the pavement with her grandchildren deserved to die, because she was unproductive, unlike the Sri Lankan architect who drove onto the pavement.
This chap has stopped being funny for me, this has become vindictive/cruel.

How can erection2011 be compared to people like these, I don't understand.
That's why I emphasize that baluku was banned by u, yet erection2011's indiscretions were deemed more serious and banned by the admin.

another guy on my hit list is Conqueror , recently he started to follow baluku and kinana foot step ..i shall give him some time to play around first before i hit the inf button .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Let me make a prediction.
When erection2011 reads this thread, he will change his posting style or at least tone it down.
But if this thread had been written about teekee or clinton666, they would have doubled the intensity.
That's the difference between them and the kind of people they are, they are not just all spammers on the same level.
Irritating or not, that is actually the crux of the problem.
One is a good positive contributer, friendly to everyone while occasionally annoying to some; the other 2 are simply forum pests out to get a kick for themselves for some bizzarre reasons.

It's not about being popular or not, it's about standing up for what we believe in, based on our best judgement.

well put ..i agree 100% with you .

jw5

Loyal
What erection did is not as serious as the other examples you cited. He is noticed this time, exactly because unlike your other examples, he is not a retard, a sadist, a schitzo, or a religious zealot, and hence people still like to read his posts and interact with him.

Frankly, I don't think the other 2 examples are retards, that's what actually makes it worse.
I totally blew my top when Clinton666 made the comment about the granny and the Sri Lankan architect who knocked her down while she was walking on the pavement.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wow! i see all the heavyweights in this forum starting to thread here.

This is maciam the SBF national day rally.:p:biggrin:

its not about heavyweight or featherweight ...you can join in too if you have something to say regarding this issue .